Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Preacher's Wife Taken (seeking several rapists) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=43067)

annaseed 08-01-2010 09:19 PM

The Preacher's Wife Taken (seeking several rapists)

We'd moved into the neighborhood a few weeks earlier. Not my choice of home, but it was where my husband had been posted. He's a priest, a nice guy who wanted to do good in the community. Unfortunately, this community was full of low-lifes who were much more interested in doing bad.

I'd spotted a few of them hanging around outside our little house when I went shopping. I don't dress provocatively, but I have nice long tanned legs and in the summer I show them off. That, and my blonde hair, tends to get me noticed by guys, whether I want the attention or not. As I walked past these guys, one of them leered in front of me and said: "Hey, preacher's wife, how 'bout you and I get biblical." I just walked on, and thought no more about it. Until the next evening. John, my husband, was out in the parish doing calls, and I was relaxing in front of the TV when there was a knock on the door.

bubkent 08-01-2010 09:59 PM

I have grown up in this crummy neighborhood since I was young. Often we see people come and go because they are intimidated by what they see and hear. Before our new neighbors decide to leave though, I would always make sure to get something out of them first. It's usually one or two things that I get: money or chicks.

Recently, there's this new couple living two houses away from me. Apparently the husband is a priest at our church. I wouldn't know because I rarely go, but my mom can't stop talking about how great of a guy he is. All I can see though, is a loser who has a banging looking wife. She is gorgeous but always dressed conservatively. If she is to wear a skirt or dress, it would never go above the knee. Also, I notice she can be somewhat of a snob as well. I remember there was one time when I saw her walking by, I decided to joke around and said "Hey, preacher's wife, how 'bout you and I get biblical." Not only was she unresponsive... She didn't even give me the slightest glance. Just because she's married to a respectable priest and living well in a nice house, she thinks she's better than me? Oh hell no! When I watched her walk away though, I did notice how tight her skirt was. She must have such a beautiful, tight ass underneath those fabrics...

Tonight while I am walking back home with my boys to smoke up, we notice the priest drove off from their home. After almost an hour had past by, we still don't see his car in their driveway or anywhere else. One of my boys guessed the maybe he is working late tonight back at the church. We are so damn high right now. The only thing that we cannot stop talking about is how hott the priest's wife is. Our conversation quickly went from how hott she is all the way to us wondering how amazing would her lips feel on our hard cocks.

We are tired of only talking about it now. We want to know it for sure, so me and my 4 boys decide to get out of my place and walk to the priest's house. We walked up in front of their door and knocked on the door. Hmm.. I wonder what she's wearing right now...

annaseed 08-03-2010 06:28 AM

I hesitated before opening the door. Outside I could hear quiet whispers and a few low laughs. Male laughs. But maybe it was John come back with a few church members for a prayer meeting. So I opened the door. The biggest mistake of my 25-year-old life.

Outside were three, four - no, five! - guys. Big guys. Rough-looking and well-built. With a shiver of horror I recognised them. They were those boys who had been so unpleasant and leering the other day. Perhaps, though, they had come to seek religious help from my husband. So I smiled and said, a little nervously: "Good evening, what can I do for you, guys?"

It was, I now realise, a stupid remark. One of them, the gang leader I guess, pushed the door open and seized me by the arm. "Good evening to you," he smirked, putting his face right close to mine and imitating my educated voice. "You can start by sucking us off, preacher's wife."

His words were like an electric shock. Before John and I married, I was a virgin. Men found me attractive but a bit prudish, I guess. And even with John, sex was a once-a-week straightforward thing. He lay on top of me and pushed his thing in. He climaxed. I longed for more, but didn't dare say anything. Nothing like oral sex ever entered our lovemaking.

But I had no time to think these things. Suddenly all five of them pushed through the door. I was roughly forced - half-pulled, half carried - into our living room. I wanted to scream, but no sound came out. But as if reading my desire, the gang leader pulled out a knife. "One scream from you, you stuck-up bitch, and this cuts your throat."

I was thrown to the floor, and unfortunately my trim little white skirt rose up a little, revealing my golden tanned thighs. In the struggle, too, my demure blouse had been ripped. I realise that the guys surrounding me could see a lot of my cleavage. Judging from their remarks, they were enjoying the sight too.

On my hands and knees I tried to scramble my way towards the door. Of course I got nowhere. "Hey, what's your hurry?" said the gang leader. "We've got lots of excitements planned for you, bitch. You're gonna be fucked rigid before we're through."

I gasped. Suddenly the full implications of my plight struck me. Here I was, defenceless and alone in my own home, surrounded by five horny, horrible guys - like a lamb surrounded by wolves. I felt terrified, yet there was something else as well - a strange sensation I had never experienced in my sheltered, conservative life.

cleancode 08-03-2010 04:51 PM

It was almost funny to see her scamper towards the door. Maybe that was just the weed.

As my mates dragged the preacher's wife back onto the sofa, my eyes scanned the cozy home. Everything seemed so nice and perky. Sweet family pictures on the wall, simple furniture and cute ornaments. The living room was smelled of freshly unpacked new sofas, and a high-end home entertainment system.
I scuffed in disgust.

No wonder the preacher could so easily talk about the only thing that mattered was salvation and turning the other cheek. He probably had never been bitchslapped as a kid. He had a good nice life, and didn't need to worry about any of the basic needs. And he makes us look like ruffians because we don't have manners

I returned my attention to Anna the preacher's wife. All I could see was a huddle of muscles fighting each other over something. Her shouts of protest were incomplete and interrupted.

"Now now boys, thats how to treat a lady". From the huddle emerged several faces. Anna could only repeat the word 'please' in a whimpering tone.

"First ya gotta woo her all classy like".

I went to the preachers cd collection and was surprised to find many 'lovemaking' romantic songs. I popped a cd into his stereo, and grabbed Anna by her torn blouse.

"See, ya gotta take it all slow". Her eyes stared back at me, uncertain as to whether I was stopping her rape, or simply delaying it.

My hand quickly slide down to her ass and I started to grope it hard.

"Now now Mrs.Preacher, surely you've danced before. You aren't doing it right". I started tearing off the rest of her clothes, much to the dissappointment of my mates.

"Hey man, I wanted to do that"
"Come on, even I can do that classy"

"Come on miss. Lets show them some manners. I've undressed you, now how about you undress me." Anna refused and begged.

I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her
"You can undress me, or I can fuck your brains out right now"

The tide had turned and suddenly my boys were on my side, cheering me to start the fun.

She slowly unzipped me as I hummed along to the sweet song. I started groping her tits and told her "you better hurry it up, the boys are getting restless".

By the end of the song, we were both standing there naked. I was licking her from head to pussy.

annaseed 08-03-2010 07:14 PM

Even as I was forced onto the sofa by these thugs, my mind was in overdrive. By now it was clear that there was no escape. I was facing gang rape. I would be stripped, groped, assaulted, humiliated by five young men in my own home. Of that I was certain. Their lewd comments as they exposed more and more of my body, their filthy hands slithering up my thighs and mauling my breasts, their hot breath and sweaty bodies as they pinned me onto the sofa -all this convinced me of what lay in store.

But what I didn't want was to be beaten up. I didn't want to die. Desperately I started thinking of ways to survive. I realised that to save my life I would do anything. Anything. Even the sort of depraved acts that a preacher's wife could never imagine in her worst nightmares.

One of the gang, the leader I think, had put a song on the CD. He yanked me to my feet, and told me to take off his clothes. Could this be my way to avoid the worst? Perhaps he wanted me for himself only. Perhaps, even now, I would be spared the awful fate of a gang rape. I decided to play along. In truth, I had no option. He had already ripped off what remained of my blouse and my bra, and rucked my skirt up around my waist, exposing my ass to his leering, cheering mates.

Now his fingers were probing my most intimate crevices, while his tongue flickered around my nipples. I felt a surge of something worse than fear. It was arousal - such a pang of arousal as I had never felt with my timid, tame preacher husband. I felt disgusted with myself for it. With trembling fingers I unzipped his slacks and pulled them down, as he had demanded. Now something hard and large was pressing into my stomach. I struggled to free myself, but his hands gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me even tighter.

Thiis, surely, was the moment when he would tell his mates to exit the house and leave him to ravish me by himself. That was his plan, wasn't it?

Corvid 08-04-2010 04:17 AM

I saw her eyes darting across the assembled men as her face flushed, watched her firm breasts rise and fall as her breathing grew heavy, and laughed. "Hey, Cy," I chortled, "I think she's gettin' rosy at the thought of you doin' her in front of us. You hopin' for some privacy, sweet thing?"

My hand found her breast as Cy's ministrations continued to unsettle the prim woman's equilibrium, squeezing until she gasped in discomfort. I leaned into her to rasp venom in her ear. "That ain't how it works. What happens is, we all get to watch you gettin' what you've got comin'. And the watchin' gets the next man stoked up so hot he pounds you harder than the last. You're gonna service all of us, any way we want, as many times as we want, and you better get your Bible-thumpin' head around it..."

annaseed 08-05-2010 02:42 AM

Those horrible words terrified me. And worse was to follow. The thug they called Cy had roughly forced my legs apart. I was powerless to resist because the others were pawing my breasts and pinning my arms behind me. Now he pushed a dirty finger crudely into my pussy, and let out a whoop. "Hey, guess what?" he shouted. "Our devout little preacher's wife is all wet down there. She's gagging for it."

Exhausted though I was by the struggle, I made one last token effort to free myself from this nightmare. I jerked my knee upwards as hard as I could, and felt it hit the groin of one of my assailants. He let out a vile curse. "You fucking bitch," he cried. "For that, you're gonna fucking pay." He ripped me from the clutches of the others, and forced me over the back of John's favorite sofa. "Hold the stuck-up bitch down," he ordered. "Before we fuck here, let's teach her some respect for her neighbors."

There were shouts of approval. Someone grabbed my hair tightly, painfully, and forced my head into a cushion so I could barely breathe. I was only too aware of how inviting, how erotic, the sight must have been to these young thugs. Naked except for my high heels and my skirt rucked round my waist, I was now head down over the back of a sofa with my tight little ass raised upwards and my slim thighs splayed outwards.

Without warning a stinging slap landed on my naked buttocks, then another, even harder, and another. I realised that the thugs were taking turns to spank me. It was as if my butt was being made the target of all their frustrations and anger. I squirmed and screamed, but the more my ass wriggled and bucked, the more excited they seemed to get. They sounded almost in a frenzy - a frenzy of lust and cruelty. "What now?" I thought.

Corvid 08-06-2010 04:36 AM

I huffed as the pain from my groin spiked slowly and inevitably upwards. The others spanked the struggling woman as I crouched, gritting my teeth. It was sweet to watch her pert ass ripple with each slap, and almost funny how she girlishly kicked her feet. Almost. A knee to the balls away from being worth a chuckle.

But even as her rump turned scarlet with handprints, I knew they hadn't hurt her enough for what she'd done, the bitch. Even as I knew I would still be out of the game for a while, while the others had their fun.

"Best have a crack at her, guys," I hissed through my teeth. "When I'm finished, I'm not sure she'll have much left."

annaseed 08-07-2010 07:08 PM

His words had an instant effect on the four other gang members. Another rough hand came down on my burning ass cheeks. But this time, instead of a hard slap, the fingers slid down to grope my pussy.

"Her cunt's dripping," shouted a voice. "She's getting off on this."

It was true. My mind was in turmoil. My prim religious upbringing told me to resist this degradation. And that's what I was doing. My naked legs were flailing wildly. But the merciless spanking had sent a wild sensation through me. To feel the lust of these men at such close quarters was shameful but strangely and shockingly exciting.

Still held face down over the back of the sofa, I now felt something much bigger and harder than a finger pressing against my exposed pussy. "That's right, Cy, give the stuck-up little bitch what she deserves," someone shouted.

"No," I screamed and tried to wriggle away, but too late. With one violent thrust the cock penetrated me to the hilt and began pumping me like a piston. Never had my pussy been treated so furiously, so brutally.

Another gang member had unzipped himself. Seizing my blonde curls he yanked my head up, so his enormous rampant cock was just inches from my lipsticked mouth. "Suck it, bitch," he ordered. "And suck it good or I'll slash that pretty face."

"No," I squealed again, but that just gave him the chance to ram his cock between my lips. Someone seized my ankles and yanked my feet off the floor, so I was now utterly impaled on my attackers' rock-hard cocks. Another of the bastards had crawled beneath me to tweak my engorged nipples, sending spasms through my torso.

I, the preacher's wife, was now obscenely spreadeagled over the back of a sofa, being pounded at both ends, with five manic thugs leering at my naked ass and breasts. And my ordeal had only just begun.

Corvid 08-08-2010 04:21 AM

I watched as her legs were jerked back, the bounce of her sweetly curved rear end as she was dragged back over the back of the sofa and into the oncoming thrust of Cy's hips. As Cy began to drive into the pinned woman, I saw her eyes fill with tears. There was pain, there, and shock, but also... something more primal. Something like a cat, rutting in heat.

Then my view was cut off as Sam seized her by the hair and barked at her, forcing her pretty wet mouth onto his cock. The ache in my groin and abdomen was turning into a sort of seething, angry frustration. I was getting hard, and the cold nails in my balls were telling me that blood flow to the area was the last thing I needed right now. It was like starving for days and then being locked outside to witness a twelve-course banquet.

Sliding onto the couch, I watched her full breasts bounce as the two men sawed her between them. Her areolae were rings of wrinkled rose around the jutting tips of her nipples. A touch confirmed their hardness, and stirred another painful jerk of my own. A pinch, and she let out a moan. My fingertips sank into the softness of her tits as they tossed between the violent thrusts of her rapists.

The ache inside me deepened, as did my anger as I pinched and squeezed the sensitive tips. She had hurt me, and in punishment, she was getting off.

"You like this?" I sneered. "Your preacher man, he's got too small a dick to get you where you need to go?" It stopped being questions; her face was turning scarlet, and she needed- she deserved- to be forced to recognize her place in the scene. "You're lovin' it. You're an animal. A slut. You're the kind who has to be forced to do what she wants."

My fingernail scraped over that tight ring around her nipple, eliciting another moan. "And the hurt just makes it better, doesn't it? More fucking sensations for your insatiable cunt. Proof of how badly the man fucking you wants you."

I squeezed one nipple between thumb and forefinger and twisted until she cried out around the thick cock stabbing against her tongue. "Well, you're the 'fuckee', here, bitch, and we're not here for your pleasure. Don't you dare fucking come until Cy tells you it's okay, or I'll rip your fucking nip off."

Blood was rushing in my ears as I held the sensitive nub painfully imobile while her luscious tits continued to bounce. As her breathing grew fast and a single tear squeezed from her eye, I wondered if she had that much control left in her. The angry cold pain in my crotch grew ever more insistent as a steel bar contracted in my pants.

annaseed 08-08-2010 08:34 PM

With one hard cock pounding my pussy and another forced down my throat, I knew I was on the verge of losing control. My body was betraying me: quivering with sensations more powerful than anything I'd experienced in my life. That bastard squeezing my nipples was right. I was being forced into something so bestial that I would never have admitted wanting it, even to myself. But now I had no choice I felt liberated. My impending orgasm was like a fire engulfing my whole body. I knew I was on the verge of screaming with sweet release. But would my orgasm trigger a beating, or worse, as well as rape?

For the moment the question was deferred. The guy behind me increased the pace of his pounding, like a runaway train, then let out a vile groan. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" he shouted. "This bitch's cunt is as sweet as a honeypot." He withdrew as suddenly as he had entered, and I felt the first dribble of semen trickling from my gaping pussy.

His words seemed to push the thug using my mouth over the edge too. After a final thrust down my gagging throat, he pulled his rampant cock out of my mouth, only to shoot hot spurts of semen in my face. "Bitch, take that!" he cried. "Don't look so prim and proper now, do ya?" There were vile whoops and cheers all round me. Then he turned to the gang member who'd been holding me down. "Stoked her nice and hot for you," he said, with an evil chuckle. "Give her one of ya specials."

I had no time to be frightened. Still quivering from my near-climax, I was tossed to the carpet on my back, as limp as a rag doll. My arms were pulled above my head and held in a vice-like grip. Then two of the thugs grabbed my legs and yanked them back over my head, lifting my ass and pussy obscenely upwards.

I realised that these guys had probably inflicted this manouvre before on some other unfortunate female. But for what horrible assault was I being prepared? A mouth was rasping words in my ear. "You fucking want this, don't you, bitch? Say you fucking want this, or I'll twist your nipple off." A hand dug into my breast so hard that I screamed in a mixture of pain and sheer animal lust. "Say it, say it, bitch," he demanded.

Finally I could stand it no longer. "Oh my god, stop it," I screamed, panting for breath. "I want it, I want it."

Five faces leered above me. "Oh no you don't," said one, with an evil grin. "Not this. But you're gonna fucking get it anyway."

Corvid 08-08-2010 11:18 PM

"Give her one of ya specials," Sam encouraged Rob, wiping his cock in her hair before tucking back into his jeans. Needing little incentive, Rob spun her about by the shoulders, tossing her limp body onto the carpet to land on her back and her sore, well-pounded ass. Moe was on her in a moment, pinning her arms back above her head as Sam and Cy took her ankles, pulling her lower body back into a pornographic crescent and leaving her anatomy helplessly exposed.

I grabbed Rob by the shoulder as he began to circle around to her exposed entrances. "Listen, dammit," I hissed in his ear. "You can pound her cunt until she's bowlegged, for all I care, but the bitch owes me. I want to break her ass."

"Fine," He hissed back impatiently, twisting away. Our gang circled around her like vultures. Rob bent over her, leaned in close, his smoker's rasp burning in her ear as his eager hand closed like a claw on her full breast. "You fucking want this, don't you, bitch? Say you fucking want this, or I'll twist your nipple off."

She screamed, her heavy breath pushing her tit into his hand. "Say it. say it, bitch!"

"Oh my god, stop it," she shrieked. "I want it, I want it."

We laughed, looking down at the waves of fear, pain, and lust fighting it out on the pretty young woman's face. "Oh, no you don't." Cy sneered. "Not this. But you're gonna fucking get it anyway."

Pulling down his pants, Rob spun around so he stood astride her, facing her upraised pelvis. The men holding her legs splayed them wide as he adjusted himself, bending over to squeeze her buttocks tightly. There was a pregnant pause as he made sure of his position, and then he forced every inch of his thick, hard cock into her trembling slit in one hard thrust.

Her sustained scream made her whole body vibrate. The position drove his cock into her pussy at an angle she'd surely never experienced before, and allowed him to back each brutal penetration with the weight of his whole body. He bounced on her trembling flesh like a cruel parody of a jack-in-the-box, hammering away at her cervix.

"Christ, she's a screamer!" Laughed Moe. "Keep your damn mouth busy, slut!" Keeping her arms pinned, he did his own version of Rob's spin to face her, shoving his jutting cock into her wailing mouth, cutting off her cries with a sputter of interrupted air and misdirected saliva.

The whimpering silenced, Rob filled the quiet by taking advantage of his position to resume slapping her proffered ass in time with his hardest thrusts, deepening the angry pink of her earlier thrashing as he continued relentlessly driving deep into her womanhood.

As Moe speared deep into her mouth, Cy glanced over to watch her face flushing and her eyes rolling back from the all-too-brief sips of air the forced fellatio allowed her to take in. "You can come now," He said, drawing another coarse laugh from the others. "And if you're the whore I think you are, you're probably gonna."

As I watched them rock her limp body, I realized the pain in my crotch was finally receeding. My desire to make her pay for it, though, was not.

annaseed 08-09-2010 08:32 PM

As he plunged his cock down into my pussy, with what seemed like his whole weight, I felt as if my slender body was being split in two. I screamed involuntarily with the brute force of his merciless thrusts. His cock was like a piledriver, penetrating me far deeper than anything I'd ever experienced before, violently inflaming my innermost sanctum, sending indescribable shockwaves through me.

But just as shocking was the way I was being used. Pinned to the floor by groping hands, incapable of being anything except a passive receptacle, I felt like an animal trussed for the slaughter. Except that this slaughter was all about sexual gratification. Theirs, of course - but mine as well. I was screaming, but no longer with pain. I realised that this was the prelude to violent ecstasy such as I'd never experienced, or expected to experience, in my sheltered, church-going life.

My ass was being slapped hard again, and now someone was gagging my screams by stuffing a throbbing cock in my salivating mouth. The sudden deprivation of oxygen only heightened my sexual tension. This time my tongue worked furiously round its bulbous tip - licking, tickling and sucking like the cheap whore I knew I was becoming.

As if reading my thoughts, one of the bastards snarled a command in my ear. "You can come now," he said, to coarse laughs from his mates. "And if you're the
whore I think you are, you're probably gonna."

Those crude words, and the feeling of total defilement, sent me over the edge. There was no trying to disguise my climax now. My mouth pulled away from the ejaculating cock, and I realised I was whimpering like a mare in heat. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!" I screamed.

My eyes glazed over, blood rushed to my head, and my pussy was like a white-hot furnace of pleasure. For 20 seconds or more the intensity was like an earthquake. Then came the aftershocks, as if my body - repressed for so many years - was re-living its moment of release.

Dimly I realised that the savaging of my pussy had stopped, that more cum was oozing down my ass, that more semen had been fired into my my gaping, exhausted mouth. But I was still in too much of a delirium to take much notice.

"Christ, she's gone to fucking heaven!" one of my assailants shouted gleefully. "Looks like we made the little fuckslut's day."

"Made her day?" another mocked, sneering into my face. "We've made her whole fucking life. Ain't that so, preacher's wife?"

"You bastards," I gasped, trying to regain a show of outrage. But my assailants just laughed scornfully.

Then an angry voice cut in. "It ain't over yet, you stuck-up bitch," the voice said, in a tone of cold menace that sent a chill through me. "Now comes the best part."

Corvid 08-09-2010 09:43 PM

I felt a savage pleasure at watching the others' cum drip from her mouth, ooze from her overflowing quim. But the flush on her face, the distant haze in her eyes, the
quiver of her body, hips twisting up in little spasms like she was still
desperately seeking cock... it wasn't defilement so much as afterglow. It was time for punishment.

"It ain't over yet, you stuck-up bitch," I roared. "Now comes the best part." Taking one look at the fury on my face, the others cleared out of my way.

Rage-fueled adrenalin filled me as I seized her under the arms, jerking her unresisting form to its feet and shoving her face-down over the arm of the couch. Yanking the zipper of my fly down, I smacked her crimson-streaked bottom with my engorged cock.

"Next time," I hissed, "Next time you kick a man in the balls, I want you to remember this. I want you to remember every fucking second of it."

Innocent that she was- or had been- I don't think she recognized what was going on as my fingers sank into the plump rounds of her rear end, pulling her ass apart like I was splitting a fruit. As I hawked a gob of spit onto her tiny anal sphincter, she let out a gasp, and gratifyingly, began to struggle.

"No-! N- What are you doing?! That's sick! You can't- I'm not- No!"

Pushing her body into the couch, I didn't answer. My actions were enough to let her know what was coming. My thumb ever-so-slowly rubbed my spit into the little puckered ring. I twisted my hips against her in circles, my cock rubbing against her hot skin, letting her imagination fill with the length and girth with which I intended to penetrate her.

Only when at last I lodged the tip against her asshole did I speak.

"A whore isn't a whore until she gets it in her gut who's in charge."

Then I began to push.

Her tiny fists hammered the couch as I gritted my teeth, jamming inch by agonizing inch into her back entrance, her butt alternately squeezing and pulsing as she desperately tried to expel the hardness that was going into her a way she had never given, and never intended to give, to any man.

It felt like it took an hour, but every moment of that first conquest was exquisite in its vicious, erotic intensity. Finally my hips pushed against her rounded bottom, crushing her into the couch as she whimpered.

The other men began to pull closer to watch the show, softly making appreciative comments. I pulled back as slowly as I had come, leaving her shaking as I almost pulled out, pausing just before the pinnacle of departure... Then, squeezing her hips and pulling them back to meet me, drove into her to the hilt.

Her ass gripped me like a glove as she arched, gasping, her eyes going wide in shock.

"Yeah!" Laughed Cy, clapping his hands. "Give it to her!"

The storm had broken. The men began to get rowdy again.

"Butt-fuck the bitch!"

"Make her feel it!"

She did. I gave her two more of the brutal, spine-rattling jerks, then began to pick up the pace, bouncing her reddened bottom against my hips, throwing her into the arm of the couch.

"C'mon," I sneered, flecks of spittle raining down on her back. "C'mon, resist me, you little bitch. Do you want to get sodomized? You want to be the kind of girl who takes it up the ass for all comers? Show me that preacher's wife! Show me that good, God-fearin' woman who puts up a fight when she's taking it up the butt!"

She was crying. It almost put me over the top, the way those little sobs shook her body as I buggered her. But underneath it all, I started to notice her breathing getting deeper. Ever so slightly, she was pushing back into my thrusts. And the tense-and-release of her ass was starting to accomodate, rather than resist, my intrustions.

"Oh, no." I snarled. "No, you do not get to come again, you fucking slut." My arms sliding under her armpits, I dragged her to a standing position, facing the others, as I continued to slam into her butt.

They were clapping and cheering as I hammered her ass, her sweat-gleaming torso held erect in my fierce embrace, arms pinioned back, breathing hard, tits bouncing with each cruel thrust. Eyes clenched shut, jaw tight, she was a picture of erotic ecstasy and torturous pain in one, but I knew where her expression would resolve.

"I want-" I snarled, thrusting hard, breathing hard, sweat streaming down my own face, "-her guts- to clench- I want- her ass- to clamp down- so I can RIP her-" Yanking her shoulders back for emphasis, I roared, "Someone- slam your fist into the whore's belly as hard as you can! DO IT! NOW!"

annaseed 09-10-2010 09:39 PM

"Next time you kick a man in the balls, I want you to remember this. I want you to remember every fucking second of it."

The words sent a chill down my spine, but I had no real idea what they meant. What degradation could be inflicted on me that hadn't already been done? I had been fucked brutally four times, my legs splayed open, every shred of modesty ripped from me by these thugs. Worse of all, I had been brought to a shameful orgasm, and I craved yet more ecstatic release. I, the preacher's wife, was nothing more than a cheap whore - in their eyes and in my own.

But suddenly I knew that there was something even worse - some ultimate vile act that still lay in store. This bastard had forced a finger and a thumb between my virgin ass cheeks. I screamed. Never had I contemplated a man violating me in this foul manner.

"No-! N- What are you doing?!" I cried. "That's sick! You can't- I'm not- No!"

It was too late. Muttering some obscene, hatred filled words into my ear, my assailant started grinding his cock against my butt. I could feel it - hot, throbbing and hard as an iron bar. Sick with the realisation of where he intended to ram it, I struggled as hard as I could, but he had me pinned face down on the couch.

Gradually and painfully his thick ramrod invaded my ass, inch by agonising inch. I tried to clench my buttocks, but the force of the invading cock was too strong. Then I realised that his stomach was against me. His cock had forced its way in to the hilt. He slowly withdrew, but only to ram into me again with such force that the breath was knocked from my body. Then again, and again. By now his mates were cheering him on.

"C'mon," he shouted at me. "Resist me, you little bitch. Do you want to get sodomized? Show me that good, God-fearin' woman who puts up a fight when she's taking it up the butt!"

I screamed again, and tried to wriggle away from the pounding cock, but my wriggles only impaled me deeper. Besides, my body was betraying me again. His powerful thrusting inside my anus was starting to titillate a thousand nerve-ends that I never knew existed. Almost involuntarily I began to push back against his thrusts. Sweat was pouring from me. I was being consumed by simple animal lust: a woman in heat for the first time in her prim, sheltered life. I knew now that my innermost desires were being laid bare.

"Oh, no." he shouted again. "No, you do not get to come again, you fucking slut." And with his cock still lodged deep in my butt, he yanked me to my feet. Now I was like a rag doll hung on a giant nail. And still the thrusting continued. But as it did, my assailant shouted a terrible new instruction to his mates. "Someone- slam your fist into the whore's belly as hard as you can! DO IT! NOW!"

Grinning with malicious glee and lust, one of the other gang members stepped right up to me. "Please, for God's sake, no!" I gasped. But almost instantly the blow came - into my stomach with the force of a sledgehammer. The top half of my body crumpled, but as it did my butt was jerked backwards, against the invading cock. I felt a searing rip inside me, and a triumphant snarl in my ear. "You'll ... remember ... this ... for ... the ..rest ... of . . your ... life .. you . . bitch," it said, in the rhythm of the thrusts that now sent agonising spasms through my whole body. Waves of dizziness alternated with intense pain. I started to drift in and out of consciousness.

"Hey, man, how bout sharing the little lady?" someone else shouted. "Seems like she's beginning to learn some manners."

"Yeah, man, I'm ready for another dip in this sweet honeypot," said another.

"Wait!" said the brute whose cock was still tearing at my innards. "I ain't finished."

Corvid 09-11-2010 02:48 AM

Sam came through for me, grinning savagely at her as he balled his fist. "For God's sake, no!" she gasped, almost as the blow was flying. My hands slipped as she crumpled forward around the blow, but her bottom contracted magnificently. I settled for grabbing her hips and slamming her back into my thrusts, delighted how the sheathe of her ass gripped me as I thrust into her.

I leaned forward, my body pressing against hers as I drove short, rabbit-like peneterations into her straining ass. "You'll ... remember ... this ... for ... the ..rest ... of . . your ... life .. you . . bitch," I snarled into her ear. I could feel the top half of her body drooping and rising, almost like she was nodding off, the pain threatening her conscious appreciation of it.

"Hey, man, how 'bout sharing the little lady?" Cy shouted. "Seems like she's beginning to learn some manners."

"Yeah, man, I'm ready for another dip in this sweet honeypot," leered Rob.

I bared my teeth at them, irritated by their impatience. "Wait!" I growled, slamming into the groaning woman's ass again, "I ain't finished."

Leaning forward, I dragged her upright again. My eyes caught Sam's. "She's trying to pass out on me. Slap the bitch awake."

His hand smacked against her cheek, tossing her head sideways. And again. "Ah!" she whimpered, shaking her head, letting out a squeak as I slammed my hips against her soft bottom.

"Now," I laughed cruelly, "wake up her tits." My hands reached around to squeeze and lift her ripe bosom, offering the soft round swells to Sam.

He didn't have to be asked twice. There was a loud smack as he brought his hand down on her delicate breast.

"Ow! Please...! Please! Ow!"

Another smack, and another, all the while I continued to pierce her clenching rump. Warm spots of saltwater grazed the pads of my thumbs as her tears dripped from her chin. Her breasts quivered in my grip as Sam painted them with pink handprints.

"Yeah. Yeah! Hurt for me, you pretty little slut. Take it!" I hissed in her ear. "Now..." I shifted my grip, getting my elbows under her shoulders, making sure she wouldn't double up this time, "Put your fist in her belly again."

"God, n-!" Her cry was cut off as Sam's fist slammed into her midriff. Unable to curl around her defenseless core, the spasm that lanced through her centered itself in her clenching asshole.

She shrieked an unearthly, winded whistle as I drove hard into her ass, tearing through her body's desperate attempts to protect her guts, feeling her body rip open for my cock.

The stretch of soft female flesh exposed between her rib cage and her pelvis was so delicate, so gently rounded, so utterly defenseless that it felt like an act of sacrilege to mistreat her so. I relished it.

"If your husband was a real man," I growled into her ear, "Maybe you'd have a baby in your belly. Instead, you've got a cock and a fist, just what you deserve, you whore." My gaze returned to Sam. "Harder!"

His muscular arms bulged as he again drove his fist into her tummy. I could hear her gasp for air as the terrible blow wrenched the breath from her lungs. Her ass seemed to draw me in as though it, too, was desperately trying to inhale. I felt the tight sheath of her flesh move with me as I lunged, lunged, lunged into her body, trying to break her.

"Dammit, Cole, you morons are going to kill her!" Snapped Cy.

"If... I... have... to..." I roared, pumping her jerking bottom with all my might. "Break her in half, Sam!"

I felt her body slam back against mine as Sam's punch bored through her flesh. She retched miserably as I drew back and impaled her, making her know she was mine, making her know there was nothing she could do, no defense her body could muster that I could not, would not, destroy.

My cock jerked inside her bowels as I painted her insides with my seed, a cold ache reminding me why she had to be broken as my balls drained. I laughed, gasping, at the sweet relief of it, the fearsome climax of my lust, the awesome satisfaction of my anger and revenge unleashed on such a sweet, beautiful, defenseless target.

I jerked out of her all at once, dropping my arms. She collapsed to her knees, clutching her stomach and chest, a sobbing, miserable wreck. If anything she was more beautiful in that moment, beauty above and unobtainable suddenly common and within reach, sweet as honey and ready for the taking.

I regarded the smear of red on my slowly softening cock and laughed. "You bastards are so impatient?" I chuckled. "I reckon she's loosened up enough that she could take three men at a go right now."