Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tied up or held down? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3178)

LucyBoots 01-22-2007 12:37 AM

Tied up or held down?

Question for both sexes… Guys, would you rather the girl be tied up or held down? Is it even realistic to rape a girl without tying her up? How can you get pleasure if she is clawing and scratching you the whole time? And, rephrased for the girls… Girls, would you rather be tied up or held down? Being tied up may secure your eventual rape, however, if he is over-confident in his knots, he may leave you alone long enough for you to slip away.

Survey says?

ChiTownHoney 01-22-2007 01:13 AM

Definitly to be HELD DOWN because I feel a real man does not need to use rope or other restraints to hold a woman down. I love the raw power being held down brings and to feel the strength in his arms as he squeezes my wrists and and pins them to the bed (or wall or whatever).

I've never been tied up and dont want to cause' of what I said above and also cause' it probably takes too much damn time anyways. Thats my opinion :D

Mirror Crack'd 01-22-2007 01:19 AM

Imo

I prefer held down, sometimes, especially if she's not ready for it (and in a rape who would be) it could be like threading a needle with a sausage! but those wriggling kicking legs can make it easier :skull-rol Who says she can claw you anyway? A strong hand between the shoulders, either face-down or over the sink and most of you is out of reach.

Oz

Andering REDDSON 01-22-2007 01:53 AM

Tied down. I like tying knots. (What can I say, I’m a BM…)

TwistedDesires26Fem 01-22-2007 02:06 AM

Prefer tied, but either is good for me. I've had both, and both have their advantages. Tied down lets a guy take his time, but held down projects more dominance I think.

tnc4fun 01-22-2007 07:50 AM

Love to tie her down and she loves it, too. One roleplay in the future will involve me (and perhaps others) holding her down while we take turns. When I can speak more to the latter, I'll be able to post a preference.

ego 01-22-2007 08:05 AM

Well, i prefer holding down, but ropes have their advantages also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyBoots
Is it even realistic to rape a girl without tying her up?

Some strong slaps do great job;)

Sternenlied 01-22-2007 09:43 AM

Quote:

Is it even realistic to rape a girl without tying her up?
It's actually even more realistic than tying down. Most rapes happen without restraints, only by brute strength.

With me it depends on my mood, I sometimes prefer the primal act without ropes, cuffs or anything but usually I like to be tied down.

Louise 01-22-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied
It's actually even more realistic than tying down. Most rapes happen without restraints, only by brute strength.

...and fear...humiliation...;)

Sternenlied 01-22-2007 09:54 AM

Agreed.

dark_d3viant 01-22-2007 11:30 AM

If he's taking me by complete surprise, I wouldn't expect ropes etc..I enjoy that situation enough with all the struggling and forcing ;)

however, if he has it planned, and has it all set up, bondage is a great feeling of helplessness whilst he has his hands free to do what he likes...

Although unplanned fumbling with knots, ropes and other restraints is boring. It's like an amateur moment lol

hmm :skull-lov fear and humiliation..

xx

Louise 01-22-2007 11:34 AM

Agreed! Spontaneous stuff doesnt really work with ropeplay...but an evil bastard who planned it...kidnapped to his or her dungeon...oh yeah!

bruisedelbows 01-22-2007 11:51 AM

Actually I love being hit and scratched and so on. I like spontaneity so I usually prefer "holding down". But I do like her hands tied behind her back, for whatever reason.

I wonder why bondage is usually connected with sadomasochism. I love hurting and being hurt, but I'm not into the whole bondage aspect really. Why can't we have whips without the chains?

I do find Japanese rope bondage fascinating but not sexually, more as a kind of art.

Louise 01-22-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruisedelbows
Actually I love being hit and scratched and so on. I like spontaneity so I usually prefer "holding down". But I do like her hands tied behind her back, for whatever reason.

I wonder why bondage is usually connected with sadomasochism. I love hurting and being hurt, but I'm not into the whole bondage aspect really. Why can't we have whips without the chains?

I do find Japanese rope bondage fascinating but not sexually, more as a kind of art.

You have my permission to be whipped and to whip away without the chains!

"Man is born free, but is everywhere found in chains!"

Luke rape stalker 01-22-2007 07:16 PM

I love when the hands of my victim are cuffed behind her back. It gives a nice sight on her tits. Perhaps i let her fight the first time and let her see that i´m stronger, but before i take care about her sexy body i cuff her hands.Then i have my hands free to do whatever i want.
Of course i plan my rape and have all utensils i need with me.

oh we dont want forget.. only in my fantasys

gaggirl 01-22-2007 09:33 PM

Held down wins for me, hands down. :skull-big

make me swallow! 01-22-2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl
Held down wins for me, hands down. :skull-big

Tied up, tied down, up against the wall.... its all good.

spottydog 01-22-2007 09:43 PM

Got to be tied that struggle to get her tied then totally yours I like

Jasmine 01-22-2007 10:37 PM

there is nothing like being held down, hands over my head, his body on top of mine, feeling his weight....

joey 01-22-2007 11:38 PM

Have to get the hands out of action. Don't want them interfering with some exploratory things I want to do. It simply won't do to have her clawing and scratching while I want to spend some quality time tongue fucking her mouth and marking her neck, then some extended breast time before getting on to the business at hand. Don't prefer the rope angle though, simple cuffs behind the back can be applied with a little coercion and removed quickly enough when time comes to turn her over and attend to anal business. Legs free at all times please.
Love those kicking, flailing legs.