Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Raise your hand if you like male on male rape. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167390)

Osloperv 10-28-2017 07:18 PM

I would love to let bi/straight Men have their way with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn D (Post 1397804)
Whether you are gay, bisexual or straight but fantasise about getting fucked by a man. It is my roleplaying fantasy and I want to know how many guys here have the same interests as either the rapist or the victim. No "one visit wonders" please.

Exept for giving worship and satisfaction to the male body and pledge my love for hard cocks and cumloads, there is one thing that makes my knees weak - and that is those times that I get to offer myself to a straight/bi-light man.:skull-evi

grants70 10-30-2017 05:28 PM

Well said Osloperv. :) Welcome to the forum BTW.

Awful Hound 11-04-2017 08:01 PM

I don't find it particularly appealing, but I have to mention that "street" male rape is a lot more common than reported if EMTs and counsellors I've heard from on other forums are any indication.

Appearantly a popular new trend now in multiple suspect home invasions is to make the males suck off the rapists after they've finished with the females, yikes!

littleboxofsecrets 11-18-2017 01:27 PM

I'm a female but think it's extremely hot. Especially if said victim is an asshole and bully.

CaptiveSoul 12-30-2017 03:48 PM

A little fantasy experiment in SecondLife. All three avatars are mine.

The terrified victim's frantic struggles are useless. Even though his shackles have been unlinked for the moment, he is no match for either one of his abductors, let alone both together. His helpless squirming and writhing serve only to arouse the men further. The gag will be strapped into place again later; for now, his captors have very special plans for their plaything's mouth. His cries and screams and pleas for mercy, and the sadists' taunts and mocking laughter, echo harshly among the tiled walls of the derelict facility. No one but them will hear...

http://rapeboard.com/picture.php?alb...pictureid=5974

Which character(s) do you most identify with? Who do you imagine them all to be? What is this place? How did the victim come to be in this predicament, and what will ultimately become of him, in your own fantasy?

Shawn D 01-01-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul (Post 1635422)
The terrified victim's frantic struggles are useless. Even though his shackles have been unlinked for the moment, he is no match for either one of his abductors, let alone both together. His helpless squirming and writhing serve only to arouse the men further. The gag will be strapped into place again later; for now, his captors have very special plans for their plaything's mouth. His cries and screams and pleas for mercy, and the sadists' taunts and mocking laughter, echo harshly among the tiled walls of the derelict facility. No one but them will hear...

Which character(s) do you most identify with? Who do you imagine them all to be? What is this place? How did the victim come to be in this predicament, and what will ultimately become of him, in your own fantasy?

I will SOOO be the victim in that scenario. One slight change though would be my captors keeping the gag on me until they want to use my mouth for its intended purpose. Before that, and in between turns using my mouth, they keep me gagged so that they won't have to listen to my pleas.

How did I end up in their clutches? Let's go with the old school method: a van drives up to me while I'm walking down the street, they grab me, pull me in and tie me up.

What is this place? I don't know. Could just be an empty building they found, far from any witnesses. But what if it's more than that? What if my captors are slavers and they have a camera filming the rape, with an audience sitting somewhere in the same building watching on a screen.

When it's all done, I suppose my captors will rate me on my performance, my tightness, etc. Maybe I will fetch a high price on the slave market, so they bring me into the room where they keep the other recent acquisitions. On the other hand, if I fail to impress them, they will drop me off somewhere after warning me not to call the police. Realistically, they can just kill me, but I don't fantasize about snuff.

CaptiveSoul 01-06-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn D (Post 1635713)
How did I end up in their clutches? Let's go with the old school method: a van drives up to me while I'm walking down the street, they grab me, pull me in and tie me up.

It seems that their victim here met exactly that fate...

http://rapeboard.com/picture.php?alb...pictureid=5977

rove 01-03-2020 05:49 PM

I've actually been raped

I think I'm into it by default. I've been raped by several people in my life starting when I was 7 years old by my grandfather. Then I've been getting raped at random by strangers some I was 23. I guess I've become numb to it. I've been raped at a hotel in my sleep by two different guys after I took a sleep aid, raped over a sink in a public bathroom while I was washing my face and had soap in my eyes, raped on the side of I-95 by a cop, raped by a crazy rapist that was actually on the news and is currently serving time for the rape of three people in Maryland... I don't know why it keeps happening.