Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Make her cum or cry? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=58018)

Darkkamada 08-27-2012 01:28 PM

I'd make you do both cuz of the excitement value.........winks

i_own_you 08-27-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1114704)
I'd prefer to be crying. If I want to come I'll "make love" or something equally tame. Rape is about trauma. If I'm not hurt or upset enough to be crying then you arn't doing it right.

x

I really get the impression that at some point in time this girl is gonna have to get ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED by my thick, long cock :skull-lov

A strong girl or a girl used to this kind of roleplay would be more difficult to get blubbering... Such sweet sport! *licks lips* :skull-evi I like to use a combination of psychological and physical abuse to break my 'toys', if they cry too soon it's still fun but so much less entertaining! To feed off of the 'victims' pain and fear is a real hoot for a dom. I suppose if they came whilst looking at you with a look which says 'I fucking hate you rapist cunt' then you could use it as proof that they WERE just a cheap little slut all along... Another psychological stick to beat them with :skull-win

Hailo 08-27-2012 04:35 PM

When I cum, I'm very sensitive. To be made to cry would probably consist of some form of pain. So neither please.x

buttfreak 08-27-2012 05:50 PM

seems like having both together would be hot as hell , yell, scream, cum, cry, all of it :skull-thu

MissyB 08-27-2012 10:22 PM

Definitely both, and maybe more. The struggle and resisting only to be completely overwhelmed and have my body taken from my control with forced orgasms. Only afterward, realizing what had just happened and being fully humiliated, would come the whimpering and crying. :o

mifje 09-13-2012 05:34 PM

I vote for both :) first make her come and because of that she will burst into tears (i can inmagen I would burst into tears aswell after a was forced to cum (and yeah i am male))

Your_Prey 09-14-2012 10:11 AM

Both.

Yeh, I want my cake and I want to eat it.

Remiel 09-14-2012 01:51 PM

Or better yet: make her cry first, then she cums, then she cries because she couldn't control herself the first two times. Kind of a vicious cycle if it starts again... ;)

lordbyron23 09-15-2012 02:07 AM

Make her cry would be my first choice. It would make the role play more realistic for me. If she cum from it then it have something from this cheap rape movies in that the women laughs in the middle of the rape or suck the dick joyful at the the end of the rape.
But I couldn't blame my female role play partner for this, because like me she is into this kind of fantasy, so it is possible that she get so horny over it that she cum.
That's not so good for me, but a normal thing.