Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hate (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=948)

shysnale 06-28-2006 11:42 AM

Hate

The English heroic-fantasy writer Michael Moorcock describes hate feelings as something which might be 'sweet'. Yes I know how surprising it is to use a word like that to describe hate. He explains that when you hate someone, your perception of this person becomes so intense that it somehow becomes a pleasure for your mind to ‘shrink’ that person in such a radical and definitive feeling.

Do you agree with him?
Have you ever hated someone?

somedude 06-28-2006 12:35 PM

I don't know about hate being sweet, but I've really hated some people in my life. I think just about everyone has if they really think about it.

Throatdagger 06-28-2006 01:11 PM

I hated several people from the days long ago when I was in the Army. I can assure there wasn't anything sweet about it!

gal4 06-28-2006 01:11 PM

The closest I have ever come to having a muderous rage, and I can say it did have some thereaputic value for me.

Ok, let me describe.

In a role play, once many years ago, I was kept bound real tight. No water, was very very thirsty, wanted water any moisture, even swallowing cum would have been all right, but none, and that damn fucking bitch of my sister suspended me just inches from the river, I could feel it on my face, see it, needed it in my throat, and still cannot have it. My throat was dry, I screamed, but my throat being so dry, began to hurt, bad, and could not have it. I struggled against my bonds, no yield, drove me crazy, got to have it, got to have it.

Hours later, she came and I begged her, I begged her, she stood there experessionless, please please let me drink, LET ME DRINK!!!

Then she raised her foot, and jammed my face into the water. Damn such relief, and when she released me, bad mistake, I tore into her, nearly killed her. It was the worst I had ever felt.

We never had any role play after this, yeah, I discovered I could be a bitch.

Why not, it is fun being one.

innocent 06-28-2006 04:20 PM

i hated someone after loving them and spent a lot of time working on inflicting the same level of pain on them as they did to me. i got my revenge in the sweetest possible way which was very cruel. i then walked away smiling and god damn it i felt so good! it was worth the grin and bear it stage just to get the rush of unutterable triumph when i left them feeling as frustrated and pissed off as they made me feel. the memory still makes me smile even 8 years later as they truly did deserve it and at least i can say...i did it with much more class than them! it take quite a lot to get me to that stage of hate but when i do i dont let it pass. now what does that tell you all about me??!

somedude 06-28-2006 04:53 PM

That I don't want you pissed off at me innocent! :D

innocent 06-28-2006 05:06 PM

lol! a woman scorned and all that....

gal4 06-28-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innocent
lol! a woman scorned and all that....

William Congreve. 1670-1729. 'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.'

Sorry, can't resist, it feels so good to be a damn bitch!

shysnale 06-29-2006 01:40 AM

I personally don't know if I ever really hated someone. It all depends of the hate definition. I remember that guy 'Sebastien' who really pissed me off in parties. Spending a night with him really had become a big deal. I don't know....I need a word slightly below hate..to 'detest' someone might be the word I need. I was lucky enough not to go to the army koz I easily understand that kind of places can lead to hate feelings...

Wow Innocent your story is intense...how long have you been planning your revenge ? have you ever felt that working for revenge was quite a bagage ?

Gal, you're scaring me...

innocent 06-29-2006 02:00 PM

gal you are sooo right it does feel good. sometimes worryingly so! which is why i save it all up for deserving cases and really let loose. makes it even better when its been pent up for a while!
shysnale, believe me it wasnt baggage, it was a good distraction as to how shit i felt at the timje and really did help me get over him/it

Rheostatic 06-30-2006 09:02 AM

Hate
crowded by the empty room
Bitterness will run you through
If youre in the way

Love
broken by the dragons wings
Prayed for one bright thing
Guess ill have to wait

Dragged me out
Frightened by my nakedness
Frightened by my own sweet smell
I know I know I know
hate

Words
spit into a porous wind
Violence blows you in
If youre in the way

Mine
a victim of the cold parade
Silenced some might say
Guess it came too late

Dragged me out
Frightened by my nakedness
Fouled by my own sweet smell
I know I know I know
hate

And it brings me comfort
Then it breaks my back
Precious pulls me under
Till i cant get back
And you might be sorry
But this time i know
Places fought for left alone
Sleep cant save me numbing

Drags me out
In my nakedness
In my own sweet smell
I know i know i know

Grm 06-30-2006 11:53 AM

Thanks Rheo, nice words. Can you re-post it in 'dark poetry'?
likes poetry
Grm

Rheostatic 06-30-2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
Thanks Rheo, nice words. Can you re-post it in 'dark poetry'?
likes poetry
Grm

Can't take credit, as much as I would like to. My apologies, should have mentioned I was plaigerizing in the first place

If anyone has a P2P program, try downloading the song "Hate" by "Moist". The melody is as melancholy as the lyrics.