Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Latest PC Nonsense (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=89754)

batffink 06-12-2012 06:58 AM

The Latest PC Nonsense

I read an item in the Times recently where the phrase "brainstorm" is to be outlawed. It is felt by the fuckwits in power in Britain that the phrase may hurt the feelings of the mentally afflicted. They suggest that "cloudburst" may be a suitable alternative.

For Christ's sake, have they got fuck all else to think about in their lonely, deprived, twisted little lives.

They'll be telling us next that "cloudburst" may be non-PC because it may hurt the feelings of the incontinent.

I'm having a fucking brainstorm right now and it's so bad that I might also have a cloudburst. May thier sexual organs all shrivel up and drop off.
:skull-thr

Mr. Wiggles 06-12-2012 09:57 AM

Ah ha!! But I wonder if they have considered the fact that just MAYBE the mentally afflicted are to mentally afflicted to give a fuck about such silly shit???
Also.. have they considered that cloud burst and brain storm arent even close to being related??? With a cloud burst..you have rain.. with a brain storm..you have thought..
It does my heart good knowing that goverments all over the globe are keeping their people safe..happy and secure by coming up with the dumbest fucking ideas possible. I know here in the states we havent had a president we could be truly proud of since..uhhh.. since... hmmm.. well.. since.... I'll get back to you on that.

Gilf Hunter 06-14-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles (Post 1089638)
...It does my heart good knowing that goverments all over the globe are keeping their people safe..happy and secure by coming up with the dumbest fucking ideas possible. I know here in the states we havent had a president we could be truly proud of since..uhhh.. since... hmmm.. well.. since.... I'll get back to you on that.

Good point Mr. W. I can remember back to the days of Ike and the presidents have been going down hill steadily since then. With the world economy still in a state of collapse, the politicians keep coming up with nonsense like this! Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. Of course we keep on electing them, don't we?

perfectlyformed 06-14-2012 01:24 PM

I belive fits caused by such conditions as epilepsy are called brainstorms and this is where the percived offense comes from....question, what was wrong with calling them "fits" or even a "seizure"? Those words worked fine and we never had tomind our Ps and Qs :)

x

Lil-Mac 06-14-2012 02:30 PM

Are you shitting me, Cloudburst?? That's a damn rainstorm for fuck's sake and we get them here in Florida damn near everyday this time of year.

BTW, here is the States the term Brainstorm means a really good idea or when your are thinking really hard about some problem.

Cloudburst, give me a dam break already.

Mr. Wiggles 06-14-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter (Post 1091395)
Good point Mr. W. I can remember back to the days of Ike and the presidents have been going down hill steadily since then. With the world economy still in a state of collapse, the politicians keep coming up with nonsense like this! Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. Of course we keep on electing them, don't we?

Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious :)

FuckingRotter 06-14-2012 06:15 PM

Mind you, what fuck wit dreamed up brainstorm in the first place? Once upon a time people had ideas. Some people have no fucking idea at all.

somedude 06-14-2012 11:53 PM

This is literally the most idiotic thing I've heard in a long time!
Sounds like some morons had a brainfart about brainstorm...

Gilf Hunter 06-18-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles (Post 1091931)
Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious :)

My cynicism did not come through strongly enough Mr. W. In fact I gave up voting a long time ago for much the same reason as you and I still bitch about what passes for government today. And I understand your simple statement of the facts about trouble. And to possibly add another bit of non-PC nonsense, even a blind man could see the trouble that is brewing. Again like you no threat in that statement, just the truth.

Gilf Hunter 06-18-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mat2001uk (Post 1096042)
So I googled 'brainstorm', clicked on the news option, and this was on the first page:
"How can OEMs maximize their product portfolio through contract manufacturing?"

I find myself so unable to give a fuck it is almost comical. I think I shall go and try the latest 'party drug' and then moan when I can't handle it. Or maybe I shall shift some paradigms until it all makes sense.

And don't forget to leverage some synergies while you are shifting those paradigms.

GirlAnachronism 06-19-2012 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles (Post 1091931)

Maybe I'm just young and not bitter enough yet, but I still think voting should be a huge priority to all of us. I can see how it could get annoying in a two-party system like the US, and you really are only choosing the lesser of two evils, but eventually that has got to make some sort of difference, right? - At least that's what I hope for:rolleyes:

I mean, do you really want to just let Mitt Romney run America:p

GirlAnachronism 06-19-2012 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 1092168)
This is literally the most idiotic thing I've heard in a long time!
Sounds like some morons had a brainfart about brainstorm...

Read this as "Mormons had a brainfart about brainstorm..." my first thought was: of course the mormons would be behind this.

Mr. Wiggles 06-19-2012 08:28 AM

Yeah well.. there isnt a country on this planet whos goverment isnt made up of self serving elitists.. and anyone who thinks there is also believes that the NWO is a group of wrestlers started by Hulk Hogan.. the Bilderberg Group is a techno band and that the Illuminati makes light bulbs .. Or worse of all.. is braindead and mentally asleep enough to deny any of those groups even exsist...and as far as Mormons or ANY religion goes for that matter.. I could care less if someone bows down and worships a potato if thats what makes them happy.. for the simple fact that I personally may not believe the whole Bible story..I'm at least mature and intelligent enough to not knock someone else for their beliefs because theres a chance they just might be right and I;'m wrong.... NOONE walking knows for sure.. and anyone that thinks they do know for sure is small minded and think that their beliefs are the universes own law and anyone that disagrees with them is just plain stupid. In other words.. they are the perfect politican.

And GirlAnachronism, please dont think any of that was directed at YOU or anything you said personally.. cuz that wasnt the way i intended it :)

somedude 06-20-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GirlAnachronism (Post 1096299)
Read this as "Mormons had a brainfart about brainstorm..." my first thought was: of course the mormons would be behind this.

Morons or Mormons...same difference! LOL:D

GirlAnachronism 06-23-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles (Post 1096465)

And GirlAnachronism, please dont think any of that was directed at YOU or anything you said personally.. cuz that wasnt the way i intended it :)

Nope, didn't take it personally at all. I actually agree with most of what you said. But I'm a hopeless optimist!

Gilf Hunter 06-24-2012 07:10 AM

There is nothing wrong with being an optimist as long as it is tempered with a dose of reality. The same can probably be said for us cynics.

Mr. Wiggles 06-26-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter (Post 1100379)
There is nothing wrong with being an optimist as long as it is tempered with a dose of reality. The same can probably be said for us cynics.

Perfectly said.. I'll rep you for that one as soon as I can.. right now it says i gotta spread the love first :)

GirlAnachronism 06-27-2012 08:51 PM

Pfft, reality ruins everything fun. Way over rated.

bigal 09-14-2012 05:01 PM

All that PC stuff makes me mad. Already we can't say Happy Christmas in case we might offend anyone who dont celebrate it. Having to say Happy fucking holidays is like grovelling in fear. Who even thought that up in the first place? I'd sure like to put a burning bag of shit on his or her doorstep. :)

drvenkman 12-31-2012 02:12 AM

Wow, really?

The world has plenty of problems to solve without inventing a reason to outlaw a phrase.