Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who knew frogs had tear ducts? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167951)

FuckingRotter 09-06-2014 07:22 AM

Who knew frogs had tear ducts?

The mayor of Calais is complaining because her town is under seige by migrants desperate to get to the United Kingdom. Her solution? Either the UK gives her money and help, or she's going to get the people of Calais to blockade the port.

There are other ports! If those stupid French cunts didn't have an open border policy with the rest of Europe, the ignorant smelly garlic munchers wouldn't have the fucking problem to begin with. Crawl back under your log you silly bitch.

lysyn 09-10-2014 05:30 AM

Bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys.

FuckingRotter 09-10-2014 11:22 AM

Does anyone like the French?

lysyn 09-12-2014 01:23 PM

They don't even like themselves. So, no.

FuckingRotter 09-19-2014 12:32 PM

According to UK news, the frogs have started bombing ISIS in Iraq. How long before they surrender? The French that is, not the ragheads. ;)

FuckingRotter 09-20-2014 10:59 AM

Now then. The British government have given in to the whining Frogs, and are providing Calais with £12mlion to increase security. The British government are a fucking bunch of arse cheese licking surrender monkeys.

FuckingRotter 07-07-2015 09:29 AM

I just saw a post on Facebook about a French Bulldog running loose somewhere, foaming at the mouth and looking confused and somewhat unfriendly. That's defintely French! My initial thought was if it's French, it probably has rabies.

perfectlyformed 07-07-2015 11:28 AM

*points and laughs the laugh of an amused girl ridiculing someone*

Uncle Rotter uses facebook....like a chav off Jeremy Kyle :)

x

FuckingRotter 07-07-2015 01:12 PM

I'm sighing in despair at a silly little girl that thinks Facebook is the preserve of Jeremy Kyles audience.

perfectlyformed 07-07-2015 01:53 PM

Well it is... single mums the lot of them :p

x

HRH1948 07-07-2015 07:03 PM

Why are the French known worldwide for their cowardice and bad manners? I have a theory.

Granted, the French were involved in the American Revolution in a rather hap hazard on again and off again manner for about 6 years. They lost less than 1,000 men in the land war and a little more than 1,000 men in the battle against the mighty British Navy. As has been the case in most French wars, their major losses were suffered during various defeats. Their major success was the sea blockade of Yorktown that enabled Washington to force the surrender of Cornwallis effectively ending the war.

The young Marquis de Lafayette was a favorite of General Washington and rose through the ranks to become a very effective general. When the American General “Black Jack” Pershing landed in France with the American Expeditionary Force during WWI, he said,” Lafayette, we are here”. I would comfortably say that our losses bailing out France in World War I outweighs any French losses during the American Revolution even with extraordinary compound interest. Then, there was WWII

Whether it’s Dien Bien Phu or the Maginot Line, the French seem to get their collective asses kicked in practically every major battle. When a corrupt and failed political system gives you inept military leaders and you get your ass handed to you after every major battle, you eventually become cowardly and pissed off towards the entire world.

Here endth my theory.

BTW, a few years ago, I bought a French MAS 49/56 7.5 mm rifle. Damned fine weapon. I have to reload my ammo because the ammo is as rare as hen’s teeth. The rifle is in extraordinary shape. Then, there is the very old and too often repeated joke about the French military surplus rifle having been never fired and only dropped once.

:skull-bee

FuckingRotter 07-20-2015 06:46 PM

The French are such bad losers that they have resorted to throwing piss at Englishmen that better them at cycling. Then accuse them of cheating. Life must seem so unfair to a French person.

HRH1948 07-20-2015 09:00 PM

Alas, another theory. It's the revenge of Marie Antoinette! "I was a queen and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you robbed me of my children. My blood alone remains; take it, but do not make me suffer too long!"... sounds like a precursor to a curse to me.

:skull-bee

grants70 08-26-2016 08:57 PM

Anyone I know who has visited France agrees that the French are generally unfriendly and unhappy looking. I can't say I blame them, losing all those wars and now the peace has to make a grumpy cunt of any Frenchman or woman.