Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   innocence is never rewarded (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167114)

puzzlequeen 03-29-2014 07:35 PM

innocence is never rewarded

A girl is flirting with you in the club but then she embassies you in front of everyone and you find a purse with her licence in it and her address so you go to her house and wait for her there

Larzaius 03-30-2014 12:44 PM

(Is this open to anyone?)

puzzlequeen 03-31-2014 11:06 AM

(yes it is here or pm)

Larzaius 04-02-2014 05:45 PM

Stupid cunt, embaressing me like that, well I'll have the last laugh, she left her purse a quick photo of her driver's license later and I know everything I need to know. Her name and address.

As I drive I can't help but want to humiliate her just like she humiliated me, in front of strangers. A wicked idea forms in my head, I go to a particular website on my home and start a forum for people in my areas. I then post her photo and ask a simple question. Has this little prick tease embaressed you in front of her friends? Would you like to give her some pay back. Meet me here if interested. I then type her address and under it I type. Someone bring a camera.

puzzlequeen 07-02-2014 09:34 AM

i get home later that night phone full of numbers i never intend to call including yours i have my takeaway in the kitchen before climbing the stairs to bed (wearing short skirt and blose long red hair)

Larzaius 07-02-2014 12:14 PM

I was surprised to see how many replies I received. This vint was an unsufferable cock tease.
Well everyone who repliéd was going to get their revente but me first. I was lucky one person had à camera. Another had à van and someone else had bondage hear and toys

puzzlequeen 07-02-2014 03:47 PM

i strip down to only my soft lace panties before climbing into bed

Larzaius 07-02-2014 07:56 PM

We decided to go four at a time. I would get first shot at her. Her place was easy to break into no security system, no dogs. We broke the lock easily and I grabbed something off the table and through it on the ground making some noise.

Then it was just the waiting game.

puzzlequeen 09-05-2014 12:51 PM

i hear the crash down stairs and jump out of bed to investigate grabbing my night gown as i go. i reach the bottom of the stairs looking round trying to remember where i thought the sound came from walking down the hall the living room.

Larzaius 09-05-2014 08:42 PM

Each of us took a room, pretending it's a robbery gone wrong. We watch you fumbling around looking for the source of the noise. My cock aching to be free from my pants. We all step out of our hiding places. "Time to play cock tease."

puzzlequeen 10-11-2014 01:02 AM

i look around in horror my house full of strange me "what the fuck" i cry out as i run for the door.

Larzaius 10-11-2014 10:57 AM

Stupid bitch, surely she should have known that we have all the exits covered. I picked the biggest of us to guard the door a huge Mexican known as Bernie, he grabs her and throws her over the couch.
"Now, now cock tease it wouldn't be nice of you to leave until we're done." I say grabbing you by the throat, "Now be a good girl and stand up slowly"

puzzlequeen 10-13-2014 09:39 AM

"please let me go. i dont know who you think i am but i have never seen any of you before" i cry as you drag me to my feet

Larzaius 10-13-2014 12:07 PM

"We are just a few of the few that you cock teased in the past," I drag you to the middle of the room. "You like to tease so much you can start strip teasing for us." I put on some sexy music. "Now cunt!"

puzzlequeen 11-15-2014 12:33 PM

"it wasn't me i don't go to clubs with guys it my sister your looking for she sends me numbers all the time" i look round at you all panicking

Larzaius 11-16-2014 10:27 PM

"Yeah, right listen you little cock tease some of the guys want to take you to a more private and isolated place, but I convinced you would behave yourself. It's your choice start stripping or we take you right now and who knows when or if we let you go"

Larzaius 05-03-2015 10:20 AM

Plan on turning this into à story if you want to see how it concludes email Larzaius@yahoomail.com

puzzlequeen 07-01-2015 03:28 AM

that would be cool

Larzaius 07-01-2015 11:02 AM

Afraid it may be awhile have so many to. Catch up on

Larzaius 07-12-2015 08:49 PM

Working on it give me an e-mail to view progress