Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   #3 - The Spa (FAQ / Teams) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6565)

Luke rape stalker 05-20-2007 08:22 PM

#3 - The Spa (FAQ / Teams)

Ok.. "The SPA" works like the older partys here (the older memers remember)

in Jasmines thread "1 the SPA GIRLS" the girls play, have fun, talk, buy shoes (sorry :-P ) When the guys burst in, the first time we play all together here untill everyone has catch his victim. Then they go in own threads and call them "The SPA ... Luke and Jasmine"

In Lukes thread "2 the SPA BOYS" The guys heard about and decide to assault the spa and have some fun with the "rich bitches" Here the guys make plans how they do the assalt.

In thread "3 the SPA faq" you can ask whatever you want know, here you may find your game partner and we present the teams.

alg9 05-20-2007 08:56 PM

Okay little confused as to how this works (sorry new at this) do I post in here or thread number 2 to set up my character and all that?

Luke rape stalker 05-20-2007 09:03 PM

post here how you play (masked? armed? beating... your turn- on/ offs)

in thread #2 we meet us with the other guys and make plans how we assault the spa.

some useful threads:

girls victim character
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6188

A survey about rape fantasies
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1460

Sternenlied 05-21-2007 05:06 PM

When is this supposed to start?

hornybisexualbitch 05-21-2007 05:32 PM

Ok my turn ons

whispers
long haired guys
big dicks,lol
touchy people
handcuffs
roughness(but not beating)
just taking and not being too nice,
gags
tits
biting, but not TOO hard

turn offs

scat
beatings
animal sex

LilMissNoPleaseNo 05-21-2007 11:34 PM

I play however I am forced to play ... special preferences include hands on my throat, whispered threats, weapon brandishing, filthy talk, deep throating, slapping, hair pulling .... man I'm ready to start RIGHT NOW!

gaggirl 05-23-2007 03:58 AM

Hey

I'm sure we all know my turns ons by now God knows Ive said them enough :skull-big .. but please note I don't like mutilation or BDSM themed things for roleplay

I would like however, a Personal Trainer to rape me!!

Vivienne 05-23-2007 09:10 AM

Will you come at the spa hotel?
All right, Ego, following Your personal invitation i go to the "Spa-Hotel"! Have not really gotten though, what exactly it is:confused: (this might take a while with me:skull-big ), but im in anyway and look 4 things to come...

ego 05-23-2007 02:13 PM

Well, that supposed to be a private conversation.....
btw, things will come when you aren't looking...;) :D

my dark side 05-23-2007 11:27 PM

Most people should know what i do and dont like in terms of RPs. I shall post it here again anyway for those that dont know.

I have many turn ons, Bondage, Gags, Cuffs, Threats, Weapons, Pain, Humiliation and other similar things.

My turn offs and things i wont touch, no matter what involve - Beastiality, Scat, Incest, Dismemberment and Dead people.

Luke rape stalker 05-24-2007 07:26 PM

PLAYERS:

girls:

Sheba (of course!! Join in!!)
curious_gal
Sindyloo
LilMissNoPleaseNo
my dark side
subgirl
Vivienne

boys:

EGO
alg9
Goatboy
RapeU
Colossos
drmemphisto

teams:

Musette and Luke (blue)Jasmine and Tom
hornybisexualbitch and dashrendar44
Gaggirl and Luke (green)

the whole game starts at saturday the 2. june. But we can already ebjoy the spa, talk, laugh and have fun. The boys can make already plans how to visit the girls :skull-evi

Jasmine 05-24-2007 07:52 PM

Luke, Tom and I are a team too.

dashrendar44 05-24-2007 07:58 PM

dunno.....ill only play if anyone wants me, if no one does then im out..........

Luke rape stalker 05-24-2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashrendar44
dunno.....ill only play if anyone wants me, if no one does then im out..........

you´re the rapist!! lol

ask around, tell them your rapist character. I think you find someone

dashrendar44 05-24-2007 11:14 PM

well thats just the thing luke, i dont have one, ive never rpd before.....plus, it dosent matter bout that, i dont wanna ruin en experience for someone that could of been a great experience, thats why i want someone that wants to rp me.....but theres no chance of that as ive already seen in other instances.....but im here if im wanted i guess....................

RapeU 05-27-2007 03:29 PM

Turn ons: just about anything

Turn offs: anything involving death, dismemberment, things that come out of the body, and when victims can but don't put up a fight.

alg9 05-27-2007 10:22 PM

Well, I am rather new at this 'oparty' RP thing so I guess I'll just list what I like.

I want somebody who is going to put up one hell of a fight. I like tieing the victim up and verbally degrading them while I act.

Luke rape stalker 05-30-2007 11:10 PM

hey folks!!

come on and find your roleplay partner!!

we have 6 boys and 7 girls who have still no partner. Write PM´s; read the roleplay style and find someone!!

Vivienne 05-30-2007 11:32 PM

Hi Luke!
Well, i said it already in PM's to several people... I'm new and stiil very unexperienced in RP, and a big thing like "The Spa" seems not to be the best idea for a first step... So i've stated, i only stay in when the serious part starts if i have a fairly experienced partner, who could also advice me via PM if necessairy. If there's no such guy for me 'til the offical start day - sorry, but i'm SOMETIMES a little bit shy:o - i will better step out of it than as long as i can.
But btw, i explicitly thanked Colossus:) for his interest in me, and gladly repeat it here, but basicly he agreed that he hasn't much RP-experience too (and how could he?) and understood two newbies as a team is too risky for me... Maybe one of the "old" members (in duty) can warm up for me in last moment - if not, pls "write me out" of this.

ego 05-31-2007 09:21 AM

I dont think is necessary to have a partner. As you said Luke, there are 7 girls there. When the "party" starts i am sure i will find something.....
Also, i do this because i like the procedure, not for the rp part. If you remember in another party, i slept in the sofa instead of raping someone...:D:D