Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New Ginger Girl (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=96716)

auburness 08-07-2012 12:06 PM

New Ginger Girl

Just wanted to say HI!! Im 28, tall thin redhead with freckles...

Lets see, my rape fantasy… For me its about being dominated, being so desirable that a man simply cannot control himself. Im not so much into pain, but I do prefer a good shoving around, being slammed against walls, my arms, wrists, hips, and even throat being clenched so tight it leaves marks but doesn’t cause too much pain. I like a little bit of the degrading aspect, being called a cunt or a whore through clenched teeth as he’s fucking me from behind. My fantasies usually include more than one man, sometimes taking me all at once. I would like to actually be able to put up a fight, struggle, scream, cry, kick, and hit in my ‘attempts’ to get away, but still know that my ‘attackers’ are strong enough to keep me in place without physically striking me. I don’t like my hair pulled either, and if I were ever to have the chance to act it out, I would want a safe word to keep in the back of my mind, just in case the guys really couldn’t control themselves in my presence. I think, as long as there is no blood, shit, piss, or spit, Im game for just about anything.

dutchperv 08-07-2012 05:53 PM

Avery welcome auburness! That sounds migthy interesting there, I am sure you will have a lot of fun here. Are you into rp via chat? than let me know.
A wise decission to have a safe word, even in rp you can use it, not to spoil your fantasy!

Tall thin readhead? yummy :skull-big

AssniffeR 08-07-2012 06:02 PM

Hi and welcome, auburness. Hope you have fun here reading, looking at pics and vids (if you're into that :D), and RPing. Hope you can find someone to RP with IRL...it's very liberating to work through darker fantasies with an understanding (and maybe even loving?) partner.

GoodRunner 08-07-2012 07:18 PM

Hi Auburness! I like your tastes. If I ever do RL I want her to do her VERY best to try and stop me. Kick, scream, slap... do everything in her power to keep her clothes on, and stop me from getting between her legs. I would have to pull her hair and slap her ass though. Nothing brutal, just a fuck-load of fun!

Welcome to the board!

Throatdagger 08-08-2012 10:00 AM

I am glad you posted an introduction. Too bad you don't like your hair pulled because that is what I would be doing as I took you hard from behind. That is unless you have nice firm tits for me to abuse.

Have fun and if you want to chat with an old pervert, just pm me.

auburness 09-21-2012 03:14 PM

Thanks everyone! I just loaded more pics, another mix of ME and other gingers to keep my identity a mystery ;) I am wondering about RPing? I dont have a LOT of time to focus on a story line, but I would like to RP with someone who can be patient enough to wait for my response. Someone who has read ALL of my posts and actually understands what I want in my 'story'... Anyone out there understand the type of 'rape' I'd like to play around with?

buttfreak 09-23-2012 03:48 PM

oooooo, I love red heads :skull-lov :skull-lov

Welcome Auburness :skull-thu :skull-bee

buttfreak 09-24-2012 04:37 PM

I hope you find this place to be friendly,

& I also hope you can find your fantasies in here too.

Thanks Auburness for your pics.

:skull-bee

auburness 09-25-2012 12:02 AM

Thank you thank you ;)

dutchperv 09-25-2012 10:01 AM

Very nice pictures!

:skull-bee

FuckingRotter 09-29-2012 07:11 PM

Have you got a hairy cunt?

perfectlyformed 09-30-2012 02:05 AM

Please ignore Uncle Rotter, he thinks hes charming :)

x

FuckingRotter 09-30-2012 10:30 AM

No I don't.

auburness 10-01-2012 10:35 AM

Little ginger landing strip ;)

Crotch_Ripper 10-01-2012 11:23 AM

Where are the pantyhose pictures for all of truly sick people? Suntan colored prefered :)

BTW very nice pics.

buttfreak 10-01-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auburness (Post 1143921)

Hot runway you have (pic almost at last in album if wondering)

:skull-thu

Lil-Mac 10-06-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auburness (Post 1143921)

We need to make sure that landing strip has been FAA (Fuck.Auburness.Again) approved. :D

Remiel 10-06-2012 10:56 PM

There should be a law that allows everyone to rape all gingers everywhere. ;)