Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rural Rape - Any Fantasies (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167765)

IndianKid 08-09-2014 11:40 AM

Rural Rape - Any Fantasies

So I always fantasise about a woman who goes into some rural area where guys have backward mindsets and so on. So this woman goes there and the guys there see a liberal women and want to teach her a lesson.

Do you fantasise about such things?

FuckingRotter 08-09-2014 06:58 PM

Does she have hairy armpits?

Bambi3 08-11-2014 07:30 AM

Oh jeez - that just gave me a nasty thought of some hick jamming a gun up my cunt and yelling "See - not pulling the trigger now...THAT is what we consider Gun Control. Squeeze it tight, bitch or you'll learn just how quick Gun Control can fail".

Throatdagger 08-11-2014 08:24 AM

An old barn might be the perfect setting; plenty of old rough beams to dangle the gal from.

Brutalessons 08-11-2014 09:50 AM

Corn fields are perfect setting for that first date.
4-5 hundred acres and screams get muffled pretty well by the corn.

IndianKid 08-11-2014 03:40 PM

Yeah sort of a Straw dogs sort of a thing I guess.

justmetoo 08-11-2014 04:24 PM

I live in a mostly rural area. Never thought about the middle of a cornfield for controlling noise. That would be perfect. With just a slight breeze no sound is going to get out. And it's not like someone from the road is going to see past those 8 foot high cornstalks either. Doesn't have the advantage of that rural barn though for attachment points.

GeorgeDaBrute 08-11-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1423372)
Oh jeez - that just gave me a nasty thought of some hick jamming a gun up my cunt and yelling "See - not pulling the trigger now...THAT is what we consider Gun Control. Squeeze it tight, bitch or you'll learn just how quick Gun Control can fail".

No no no .. it's shotgun to abdomen and something else in the cunt... trust me. I am not wasting that hole on gun oil. There might be lube if your a really good girl but it won't be gun lube, damn stuff would give me a rash.

Bambi3 08-12-2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1423518)
No no no .. it's shotgun to abdomen and something else in the cunt... trust me. I am not wasting that hole on gun oil. There might be lube if your a really good girl but it won't be gun lube, damn stuff would give me a rash.

Oh my ... the things I need to be taught! So where ARE all those rednecks and their barns and fields and bar hangouts ;-)

GeorgeDaBrute 08-13-2014 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1423758)
Oh my ... the things I need to be taught! So where ARE all those rednecks and their barns and fields and bar hangouts ;-)

Well you fly into KCI airport, then turn north up I29 and ... well pretty much take any exit that only has 1 gas station or truck stop and drive until you get past the cluster of houses called a "town" and you into redneck country.

CaptiveSoul 08-13-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi3 (Post 1423758)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1424093)
Well you fly into KCI airport, then turn north up I29 and ... well pretty much take any exit that only has 1 gas station or truck stop and drive until you get past the cluster of houses called a "town" and you into redneck country.

Remember not to fill up the tank before you head out of the city, so you can run out of gas on some lonely road and have to walk up to the nearest farmhouse looking for help. Preferably at night and in the pouring rain.

Bambi3 08-14-2014 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul (Post 1424158)
Remember not to fill up the tank before you head out of the city, so you can run out of gas on some lonely road and have to walk up to the nearest farmhouse looking for help. Preferably at night and in the pouring rain.

While all the while bitching about the place und as soon as the door opens yell "I need a phone and a towel! How far is the next gas station?"

forest4thetrees 08-14-2014 08:01 AM

oh yeah.... this has some serious potential... :D

GeorgeDaBrute 08-18-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forest4thetrees (Post 1424259)
oh yeah.... this has some serious potential... :D

Don't it just ....

forest4thetrees 08-18-2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1425476)
Don't it just ....

very much so! :D

makethemcry 08-19-2014 08:20 AM

I guess I have plenty of rural rape fantasies. Since I am the rapist, half-wit rapists with backward mindsets are not part of the fantasy :-).

Instead, I take advantage of the remoteness to take advantage of some trailer-trash family where the man of the house is out drunk. Tie him up and as he sobers up, rape his bitch repeatedly and with increasing roughness in front of him. Would take place over several days. So the naked bitch would have to prepare me and the hubbie several meals and assist in my bathing. I would caress and pinch her naked body in front of her miserable excuse for a husband as she did so.

cenkers 08-20-2014 05:04 AM

It is a nice theme. An arrogant, good looking, classy milf visiting the rural area. Some horny teens realize how hot she is and then decide to attack her.
Then.... It is gangrape time.

justmetoo 08-20-2014 06:21 AM

Time to scope out some abandoned farms and see what the possibilities are. After all, need a good place to take her for some entertainment.

death2Uall 09-07-2014 09:40 PM

The "hicks as rapists" thing doesn't do much for me. But I've always thought that having an apparently-abandoned (but actually very secure) farmhouse and barn would be a great way to have my very own slave-training facility.

I'd especially like to have one in one of the really, really warm states, like Florida or Texas. A barn with a sheet-metal roof and little or no insulation, on a farm with lots of acreage so nobody could hear the screams, would be just great. Just having to stay in a sheet-metal hotbox like that would count as torture. I'd have any slavegirl eating out of my hand (or happily swallowing my cock) with just a few hours of "convincing." ;) :D ;)

Ravished 10-01-2014 04:23 PM

Ah, the raped in the barn fantasy. A favorite. I grew up in a rural area with lots of horse barns. One of my favorites was a farm that had mostly huge draft horses and in addition to having really solid wooden stalls, some of them had steel bars above the wood. I always wanted to find myself in one of those for a few days, with a rapist who leaves me tied up when he's not there.