Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rehabilitating Tina (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10834)

SecretObsession 02-03-2008 10:49 PM

Rehabilitating Tina

My first story, I've posted :)

"I don't belong here" I say insistently as the orderly leads me down the hall to the directors office. I step inside reluctantly and sit on the soft leather chair across from the director as he sits behind his large desk, in front of all his impressive certificates. "Sit, Tina, please. Relax, we are all here to help you." I shift in the seat and sigh indignantly, scoffing at his attempt to appease me. "I don't belong here... I still can't believe this is happening", I say almost to myself, somewhat in a daze. The director looks over at me with a comforting look, removing his glasses, "That is exactly what most addicts say when they get to this point. But believe me, Tina, you'll soon be on your way back to a normal life."

I hold back my tears, "I just made a mistake... I'm not a drug addict! The judge was wrong when he sentenced me to this rehab! I shouldn't be here..." I say, the anxiety building in my voice. The director continues to look at me with a comforting smile saying, "You're here because the judge see's fit. Now, the more cooperative you are, the sooner you will benefit from the treatment we have to offer you. You do want to get better, don't you Tina? You'll be shown to your room now to settle in and we will talk more tomorrow."

I stand up and follow the orderly to room number 23 and step inside, a blank expression on my face. It's a decent size room but sparsly furnished. There is a single bed and a dresser against one wall and a small desk and chair against the other. There are no windows or closets and the shared bathrooms and showers are down at the end of the hall. My suitcase sits on the bed, unzipped and rummaged through. "Dinner in the dining hall at 6pm, if you're not on time you don't eat" the orderly says coldly and shuts the door behind him, leaving me alone. I fall onto the stiff bed, tears pouring from my eyes, cries of fear and confusion muffled into the pillows. "How could this happening..." I sob, my eyes heavy and my body exhausted, remembering the day I was sentenced...

The judges decision shocked most people who were there that day and most explained it as his way of sending a message to white suburbia. I was arrested for the possesion of a small amount of marijuana. I was 30 years old and had no prior convictions or arrests, not even a speeding ticket. My lawyer had me convinced that this was just all a "formality" and that I had nothing to worry about. Three months in an intensive correctional drug rehab. "Jeeeeeezus I was just planning on smoking a joint with a friend! How can he possibly send me there??? He can't do this to me can he???", I whispered terrified into my lawyers ear.

... I open my eyes slowly, at first disoriented as I begin remembering where I am. The clock says 5:53pm. I roll over feeling my stomach growl and my mouth dry, in need of some water. I sit up and take my shirt off as it is wet with tears, and slip on a gray college sweatshirt with my faded jeans. I stop in the women's bathroom and brush my long hair up into a ponytail and wash my face before taking the elevator down two floors to the dining hall.

When I step out of the elevator, I hear the clinking of plates and the muffled sounds of voices before I even enter the room. I see both patients and employees and I can feel their eyes on me as I take a tray and step in line. "How's it going? I'm Scott. I've been around here a while, I'd be honored to help you get adjusted, help you relax...." I hear a deep voice from behind me and I turn and see a young guy, maybe 24yrs old, not too tall, short buzz cut hair, tattoos on his neck, and a dark, burnt-out look to his intense eyes. I'm anxious, he looks like a criminal, I smile nervously saying "hi" and turn away hesitantly. I feel him lean in closer to me, putting his hand to his mouth "ahem! (bitch)" I hear him cough and mutter under his breath. My heart pounding, I hold my tray and watch him through the corner of my eye as he walks out of view. I go through line, keeping my head down, trying to blend in.

I get myself some water and fruit and head back to my room and close the door behind me. Suddenly feeling foolish as I instinctively go to reach for a lock to latch shut. Of course, there is no lock I think to myself, a tinge of fear washing over me as I contemplate the reality of it. "You won't find any locks in this place... no where to hide I like to say..." I hear his voice deep and menacing behind me over my shoulder. I drop my water and fruit and use both hands to scramble for the handle on the door. His hand on my mouth silences my screams before I can make a sound and he pulls me by my head, sweeping my legs out from under me, pushing me down to the ground.

His eyes gleam excitedly as he leans in close to my face showing me the sharp knife in his hand and saying "It's just Scott, you know me... The one you're too fucking good for. I really do wanna be friends... But if you make even the littlest peep, I'll fucking kill you. I've killed bitches like you before and I'll do it again if you force me too."

Stunned, I shake my head yes and pant breathlessly, biting down hard on my bottom lip, terrified to make a sound. He takes his hand from my mouth and pulls my jeans off of my long tan legs. I lay on the floor shivering, in only a sweatshirt and a pair of black panties, looking up at him with sheer horror in my eyes as I realize that he wants to rape me. He stands over me licking his lips, unzipping his pants, grabbing a hold of his long thick cock and stroking it as it grows and stiffens. I cover my face with my hands to quiet my own cries as he rips the thin panties off of me and uses his legs to spread mine wide open. "Well look at that, all shaved. That is actually rule number one... always keep your cunt shaved, wet and ready for my cock anywhere, anytime." I squirm weakly, praying that someone, anyone, will come in and stop him.

"Beg me to fuck you. Tell me how you want to have my cock inside of you" he growls, his hands snaking around my pussy, my juices starting to flow from his forceful touch. He grabs my wrist with one hand and holds the knife to my soft fleshy thigh with the other. He forces my hand onto his cock and pushes the tip of the blade deeper almost piercing my tender skin. "please don't fuck me" I blurt out panicking as tears of shame and fear drip from my eyes. "I know you want my cock bitch, I can tell by the way you look at me, you horny little slut", he says ignoring my pleas.

He thrusts his hips forward and I feel his cock burying deep inside of me, stretching and filling my tight pussy. He cautiously places the knife down near my feet and grabs a hold of my hips, fucking me deeper and harder. Fear and adrenaline overwhelm me and I reach out scratching and clawing at his chest bucking my hips wildly to throw him off, grunting and whimpering. I feel his hand leave my hip and then suddenly the cold blade is against my throat. "no, oh please no... I'll stop please... please just don't cum in me" I whisper, my body going limp under his brutal pounding. "Ohhh yeah...", he growls happily. " Scott fill my pussy with your hot load... say it over and over until I tell you to stop or I'm gonna slit your fucking throat bitch." I gasp and pant, terrified, feeling his cock throbbing and probing deep into my pussy as the sharp blade of the knife grazes the tender skin on my neck

"... Scott... uh please... fill my pussy with your hot load... fill my pussy with your hot load, Scott, uh please... " I groan, my stomach turning as I hear my own voice begging to be defiled by this evil bastard. I feel his hot jiszm spurt into me, coating my pussy walls and leaking out down my ass crack as he grabs my hair in a tight fist and pulls it visciously, twisting my head, grunting and groaning mashing his pelvis into me, spreading my legas as far as they can open. He slows his thrusts and pulls his depleted cock from my pussy.

"Rule number two, you even so much as utter my name, I will torture and kill you and your family. Btw, welcome to rehab, Tina" he says matter of factly as he puts his pants back on, stopping to lick my cheek and press the blade into my neck one last time "I think we're gonna be good friends now, aren't we Tina.," before walking out the door.

Crying, laying on the floor where he left me, his sticky semen trickling into a puddle under my ass. I sit up, holding my hands over my face, deep sobs shaking my whole body. I get to my feet and put on my jeans while moaning and gasping, my makeup smudged down my cheeks and my hair toussled and messy. In a daze I grab an armful of clothes and run down the empty hall to the showers.

I clean my body, carefully washing away the cum that's oozing from my violated hole. Crying and whimpering I dress my self in clean black panties, black sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. I return to my room and sit on my bed, brushing my long wet hair, trying to relieve my panic, concentrating on quieting my breath as I reason out what to do. What are the chances that they'd believe me? They know I'd do anything to get out of here? Would they confront him about it? Would they protect me from him once he knew I told?

Knock, knock! Completely startled, I jump, "Whhhhho, isss it?" I stutter fearfully. "I'm Rob Smith, I'm an intern, here to take your vital signs. You have to have them taken every two hours." I hear a friendly voice reply back.

"Jjjjust a mmmminute", I reply looking around the room for some kind of weapon. "Unless you're not dressed I'll have to ask you to open the door, Tina. I'm sorry but the two hour rule is a very strict one." I'mmmmm ddddressssed", I call back my eyes darting around nervously as I paw through my suitcase frantically. The door opens slowly and in steps a tall, heafty guy, 6'1 220lbs, with a goatee and a warm smile. "Are you ok, Tina? You look so tense and frightened. The first day is always the worst, believe me. Let me just get you a glass of water and something to help you sleep, then I'll take your temp and blood pressure. While I'm gone why don't you slip into bed, you'll need to get a good night's sleep, busy day tomorrow. I'll be back in a few minutes"

To be continued :)

Once&ForeverEternalBloom 02-06-2008 01:58 AM

I like this please continue it soon:)

FinalKey 02-06-2008 12:12 PM

Oooh never thought rehab could be so entertaining. Hope you write more Secret.

SecretObsession 05-05-2008 09:51 PM

I sit on the bed, shaking, biting my fingernails. Sleep. How can I close my eyes for one second in this place, I think to myself incredulously. Just then the intern returns with a paper cup and his hand stretched out to me. “What are these pills?” I ask, taking the cup from him, my hand shaking. “Just swallow them down. Trust me, the first night can be a very long one, you’ll thank me”, he says with a wink, putting the pills to my lips. I swallow the pills and sip the water. “That a girl. Now I need you up on the bed, lying down so I can get your vitals”, he says as he comes over and taps my knees with the stethoscope.

I swing my legs up onto the bed and lay back on the pillow. Suddenly I get a frightening reality check. A male intern going into female patient’s rooms alone at night to record vital signs? I look up at him standing at the side of the bed, taking the stethoscope from his neck and putting in his ears. I shift uneasily, becoming more and more nervous and suspicious, stretching my t-shirt down over my pants, as if to protect my body.

“I’m going to listen to your chest first”, he says authoritatively, ignoring my fidgeting, looking into my eyes, leaning down to me and pressing the stethoscope into my breast.

A groggy sensation begins to build in me. Like a warm tingling wave flooding through me, weighing me down and making my body heavy and limp. “Ahhhh, I see.... yes... you're feeling very relaxed? You're going to be just fine, Tina. I'm going to make sure of it ”, he says pleasantly removing the stethoscope from my chest. Standing over me smiling, “I'm going to make sure you follow the rules Tina, ” his voice pleasant and casual.

But slowly, eerily, his smile shifts to a wicked grin and his eyes pierce through me . “Everything I do is for your own good. You’re going to obey me. You are going to be rehabilitated, Tina”, his voice darker and more menacing than his expression.

He leans down to me on the bed, his face only inches from mine, "You don’t want to end up like those poor girls downstairs, locked in padded cells for slitting their wrists. I tried to help them. Really quite a shame... and a girl like you, still in denial, still an addict, no one would think twice, finding you with your wrists slit open, bleeding allover the sheets, your pretty skin turned pale white and your beautiful eyes rolled back into your head", he sneers with a grin.

I'm trying to scream, my body feels so heavy, my mind racing wildly, what did he give me, but I struggle to say each word, "thhhhhhe ppppiiiillllllssssss" and I hear my soft voice slurred like a slow motion echo. My eyes grow wide with fear as he suddenly leans in close, nearly pressing his face up against mine, glaring at me with a wicked smirk.

Suddenly, he jerks my head up by my hair, he's covering my eyes with something, securing it into place behind my head. I'm fighting to lift my arms, to kick my legs, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I try to scream out, but only pathetic gasping sounds escape my numb lips.

"Yes... that's it.. yes... just lay back and relax now while I finish getting you ready for the exam", he says to me with an evil growl.

I hear the quick sound of tearing. I feel him covering my mouth with thick tape. I feel him grabbing my wrists, strapping them tightly to the bed rails. I hear his smug laughter. I feel his fingers grab onto the waistband of my pants and yank them down along with my panties in one swift pull. I feel a dazed, swirling, sensation in my head.

I feel his hand twisting in my hair yanking my body up to a sitting position. I feel him tugging and pulling at my t-shirt, lifting it enough to expose my tits, pulling the neck hole behind my head. I feel the shirt sleeves squeezing against my shoulders and arms. I feel the tape on my wrists digging into my skin. I feel my body naked and exposed. I feel the cold air making my nipples harden. I feel my heart beating in my chest.

I see only blackness. I feel the warmth from his hands on my tits squeezing firmly. I feel sharp jolts of pain radiate through me as he pinches and twists my nipples sadistically. I feel myself fighting desperately, using all my strength and will to gain control of my paralyzed muscles. I feel my body respond by shifting weakly. I hear his evil snickering getting closer to my ear.

FinalKey 05-24-2008 10:31 AM

More...I demand it! *has had to take two cold showers after rereading this.*

SecretObsession 05-24-2008 11:21 AM

Fk!!! :D ;) :)

lexireynolds 05-25-2008 04:54 PM

Come on, Come on

Come on!!! Don't leave us hanging!!! This is faaaaaaaar too good to stop now. I haven't even bothered to take cold showers, I've just gone off with the masturbating. This is awesome!

FinalKey 07-08-2008 12:50 AM

...*looks around for his KY jelly so he can give Secret some inspiration*

SecretObsession 07-17-2008 08:33 PM

I sense him moving towards the end of the bed. "Are you promisuous, Tina? When was the last time you had to offer-up your tight little cunt for some drugs? Let's just see here...", he says in a creepy professional sounding voice. I can't bare to hear him. I try to escape into my own mind, but it's swirling with foggy thoughts, struggling just to interpret the sensations in my body as I feel his strong hands snake down my stomach and spread my legs apart. I concentrate on trying to squeeze my thighs together, struggling to clamp them shut as his big hands hold them wide open.

I hear my own whimpering groans become more desperate as I feel his fingers tracing lightly up and down my exposed slit. I feel them quickly spread apart the lips of my pussy and then a sharp burning sensation. A stinging ache radiating from my clit. I want to scream and to bite off the tape that's covering my mouth. I push my tongue up against it's sticky backside and feel that it won't budge. Suddenly his fingers are on my clit rubbing slowly, smoothly, gently. Now increasing speed, pressing more firmly, getting faster, rougher, harder. My legs begin to jerk and twitch as the sensations travel throughout my body in hot little spasms.
It stops. The bed is moving. I feel a heavy bulky mass moving between my legs. They're being squeezed and held apart in a tight vicious grip.

"You little sluts just can't get enough cock", I hear him chuckling as if to himself. I feel the weight of his body crushing down on me, his bulky arms engulfing me, his hairy thighs pushing my legs apart. and his hands grabbing underneath and clenching my ass roughly. The smell of his musky sweat and the sounds of his shallow breath invade my senses as he declares in a serious sounding tone, "seems you've got slick wet discharge all over your little cunt, Tina.."
Deep and growling, hot words blowing into my ear, "You're a sick girl..... and you're gonna get just what you need.... ". I feel a hot proding against my tender flesh, a grinding feeling. His cock...... inside of me, invadinding my body, forcing open my tender flesh, burrowing through until it's entire length is buried and coated by the silky wetness inside. "MMMmmmm that's it..... that's a good slut ....."

My anguished whimpers and squeals get drowned out by his euphoric groans of pleasure. I feel his hands slip out from under me, the weight of his body lifting off of me. My legs being lifted and pushed back towards my face, my ass and legs being held up in the air. "MMMMMMMmmmmmm" I moan desperately feeling his cock thrusting faster, harder, pumping in and out, the intensity building. Nauseaus summer salts wrack my stomach as.I feel his legs start to slightly vibrate against mine. "Uhhhh.... Tina.... gonna give you a potent dose of cum.....right in your tight llittle fuckbox ....." I feel, his cock expanding, strong, rythmic, throbbing pulsating against my pussy walls, twinges of pain, and then an eruption of hot, thick, fluid, spurting deep inside, filling me.

"No no no no no it didn't happen... it didn't.... no no no" a voice from within my shattered mind, screams hysterically. He releases his grip and lets my legs drop down flat on the bed. I feel the flow of sticky wetness trickling from my pussy as he withdraws his cock and removes himself from the bed.

His, calm, quiet, smug, voice feels like a ragged spear tearing through my eardrums from across the room, as he says "Of course we will continue with this coarse of treatment, Tina. And you will require regular visits."

CarnalKitty 07-18-2008 10:14 PM

wow secret! this is good stuff, keep it going please, i cant wait to read more!:skull-lov

FinalKey 07-21-2008 06:10 PM

Neither can I :D

FinalKey 08-29-2008 06:41 PM

You know how I get when I'm impatient Secret :D *rubs his hands together greedily* Until you deliver another chapter you're going to start getting spanked ;)

freepronman 08-29-2008 10:04 PM

very entertaining

tempm1234 08-31-2008 09:10 AM

this is almost the perfect scenario
the lack of power of the woman due to her addictions
isolated from anyone who could help her

very good

Starksteel 08-31-2008 10:58 AM

Keep it going please :)

nahkit 08-31-2008 01:14 PM

Really good story, please post more.

addon 09-01-2008 12:16 AM