Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Giant asteroid is headed towards earth (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=67746)

Mr. Wiggles 11-04-2011 08:23 PM

Giant asteroid is headed towards earth

Just read the story.. the thing is 1,300 feet wide.. the eperts say it will pass between the earth and the moon without hitting either.. which of course means we are all gonna die and the moon will be just ducky. The giant Arecibo radio telescope in Puerto Rico will also capture images of the asteroid, starting at 3:28 p.m. PT on November 8.

IF there was no danger.. and since we all know that they have the equipement to monitor something like this from millions of light years away.. why wait until there was only one week to mention this to the people?? They didnt want a mass panic attack, thats why.. Ok.. thats my conspiracy theory for today :p But the part about the asteroid is true.. pretty intersting reading actually if you're into something like this.. They say we cant post outside links so you'll have to find the story on your own.

analeyes 11-04-2011 09:34 PM

days ago it was space junk - now this :skull-con :skull-eek

if the news was already full of shit, add this to it, & then get something to drink or smoke. :skull-bee

Wiz 11-04-2011 09:52 PM

No problem. Perry Como had the appropriate course of action decades ago. (Damn, I'm really showing my age here.)

Catch a falling star an’ put it in your pocket,
Never let it fade away!
Save it for a rainy day!

Mr. Wiggles 11-04-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiz (Post 899119)
No problem. Perry Como had the appropriate course of action decades ago. (Damn, I'm really showing my age here.)

Never let it fade away!
Save it for a rainy day!

What, pray tell..is a Perry Como???? :eek: It sounds like something you'd get arrested for doing. And sorry dude, but I have other things taking up all the room in my pocket :p

us11csalyer 11-05-2011 12:49 PM

Hell yeah. Fuck fallout video games. Lets get the real thing started!

somedude 11-05-2011 03:20 PM

If Dr. Evil heard about this we're all in trouble!:skull-big

kate2003 11-06-2011 10:06 AM

Are we going in the same way as the T-Rex? I wonder what would have happened if an asteroid didn't kill them off,how far could they have evolved? Possibly too our stage of devolopement,would they have created their own Rapeboard? I can only imagine the topics of dicussion,such as "how too rape and eat your victim in one sitting".

Mr. Wiggles 11-06-2011 11:11 AM

Maybe some time that will make sense.. but right now i'm to busy staring at your breasts to pay attention to what you said :p

kate2003 11-06-2011 11:47 AM

Yeah,that happens at times,try not to look too hard at the pic,and slowly read the words.

Mr. Wiggles 11-06-2011 03:53 PM

It's not working.. for some reason the asteroid just doesnt seem to matter any more :)

somedude 11-06-2011 04:07 PM

Asteroid shooting by or boobs? Asteroid shooting by or boobs?
BOOBS!!!!!
:D

lysyn 11-06-2011 09:33 PM

Fuck it, bring it on, I'm ready.

Mr. Wiggles 11-06-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 901249)
Fuck it, bring it on, I'm ready.

Uhhhh..its a big ass piece of rock..I doubt it will make a very good sex slave.:rolleyes:

lysyn 11-06-2011 11:13 PM

I fear creepy crawly things. I do not fear a quick painless death. If it hits I hope it lands on me directly so I don't have to worry about the zombie apocolypse. Quick and painless... who could ask for anything more?

Mr. Wiggles 11-06-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 901294)
I fear creepy crawly things. I do not fear a quick painless death. If it hits I hope it lands on me directly so I don't have to worry about the zombie apocolypse. Quick and painless... who could ask for anything more?

..ME!! I could ask for more.. I could ask that it not kill me. Stupid rock :( I'm not afraid of zombies..I have my special secret zombie blasterizer gun.

lysyn 11-06-2011 11:42 PM

We have a few nice toys but I like a nice comfortable life. I have no desire to fight for basic comforts like indoor plumbing. Plus no getting old. Bonus.

Mr. Wiggles 11-07-2011 12:22 AM

Dang.. where's your sense of adventure??? You mean you dont find the aspect of a post apocalyptic world an exciting one?? Keeping away from bands of murderous lawless maniacs... fighting off hoards of mutated monsters.. living off fried rat.. sleeping in old basements under moldy flea infested blankets?? Sounds like a thrill a minute to me :p

lysyn 11-07-2011 01:10 AM

No. Not at all. It would fuck up my shoes too. the only appealing part is all the target shooting. But when I run out of ammo there goes my good time.

Mr. Wiggles 11-07-2011 01:52 AM

I can understand that.. my greatest fear that in a post apocalyptic world infested with zombies and fried rat vendors is that I might not be able to find the right accessories to compliment my zombie slaughtering hand bag.

lysyn 11-07-2011 02:41 AM

At least the blood would match the red soles of my new lou's. I can't imagine I'd be wearing them though. And I am just not hip-wader kinda girl.