Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Three sexy thoughts (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=24078)

Lucy. 04-19-2009 02:47 PM

Three sexy thoughts

Simple Idea for a little game. Name the last 3 sexy thoughts that have come to your mind recently and aroused you.

- Being made to stand naked in the corner because I've been a bad girl.
- A boyfriend petting me underneath my skirt on a packed train
- Giving oral sex

The first one came from a movie i downloaded called Poor Yvette.
The second one is a regular favorite of mine.
The third one was from reading the thread in the main forum. Its been a while.

Now yours!

FuckingRotter 04-19-2009 02:59 PM

Following the girl who works in my local grocery store.

Beating her up.

Raping her.

These all came to mind when I went to buy beer earlier. They come to mind whenever I buy beer and she is working.

pervipete 04-19-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parisa (Post 337323)
-kissing conrad
-pleasuring him with a strapon
-electrocuting his butt

the first 2 always come to mind when I'm on RB..the last one I just learned from Lucy. :D

And you wonder why he went :eek: at that thought...

-Lucy standing naked in a corner
-Pleasuring the MILF that lives opposite my mum
-Returning the compliment to Parisa

sexynurse 04-19-2009 05:13 PM

People seeing me naked ( and liking it)
Being bound and having someone licking my pussy until I scream for mercy
Imagining someone pushing me over my desk and taking me roughly.

LilLinzi 04-20-2009 02:17 PM

Being gang-raped by the guys on here:)

Being tied up and gagged by my abductor before he places me in trunk of his car

Getting dressed up for a night on the tiles

Lucy. 04-20-2009 05:51 PM

- Having someone make me say dirty things in my accent. A thread on this forum.
- The guy who came into my work today was hot, i was thinking about having him. A guy who came into work :)
- Kneeling naked at a guys feet and licking honey as it drips from his thing. From a thread on another forum.

:)

BTN 04-20-2009 06:37 PM

- Getting some killer head from my girl (she has 2 tounge pircings :) )

- Giving a girl from work some hard anal (because I know she'll hate it :) )

- Cumming all over the tits on a member on this site who has a very snug white vest top and a much larger avatar than most people :)

snarkopo 04-21-2009 12:57 AM

Winning the lottery

Sex with Angelina Jolie

Winning the lottery

LilLinzi 04-21-2009 02:23 PM

[/QUOTE]Cumming all over the tits on a member on this site who has a very snug white vest top and a much larger avatar than most people :)[/QUOTE]

You're such a perv BTN:D:skull-big

pervipete 04-21-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 337894)
Cumming all over the tits on a member on this site who has a very snug white vest top and a much larger avatar than most people :)

Well, she needs a much bigger avatar then most people..

Its sunny so all the ladies out and about in lowcut tops and tight jeans:skull-lov

Thinkin about the member mentioned above..:skull-lov

actually, altenating between them two thoughts

BTN 04-21-2009 02:44 PM

Cumming all over the tits on a member on this site who has a very snug white vest top and a much larger avatar than most people :)[/QUOTE]

You're such a perv BTN:D:skull-big[/QUOTE]

She loves it :)

- Getting a blowjob from that girl at work in a public place

- Raping the hell out of a random blonde who I saw yesterday

- Sex in a nightclub bathroom with some chav slapper :)

FuckingRotter 04-22-2009 02:28 PM

Hosing the woman next door down with a pressure washer.
Beating her with a broom.
Rape her.

The woman next door was out scrubing the brick pavoirs on her driveway. I fucking hate brick pavoirs, she's asking for it.

pervipete 04-22-2009 03:39 PM

Hows this 3 for the price of 1

Very sexy thoughts about the three girls who brought some boxes down to the loading bay before I went home :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov

BTN 04-22-2009 05:05 PM

If theres anything left once I'm done with her ;)

- Public sex with a likeminded girl

- Cumming in a shot glass mixed with vodka and handing it to the hottest girl in the bar

- Going hardcore with my Ex just so she can remember what she walked out on :)

Conrad 04-22-2009 07:55 PM

Since I didn't really want to continue my tradition of lame threads and it probably doesn't deserve it's own topic anyways i'm going to post my crap here.

I think scars on women can be sexy ,in a weird (read degenerate pervert) sort of way, every scar has a story behind it as they say and I know a few women with scars and it interests me for some reason. 3 examples, since the thread is about 3's:p

1. My friend, she's had surgery and has a scar on her throat and one on her hip, from the same operation. Both are straight line scars and not more then and inch and a half long. It being sexy is help by the smoking hot body the scars are on, she's a dancer, but nevertheless even though I know the rather mundane story behind them I still find the scars themselves sexy.

2. There's a woman I see now and then in my local shop. She's blond, slim, and a lil slutty looking, she has a scar on her face:eek: it's thin, follows the cheek by the ear and slightly onto the jawline and strangely enough doesn't actually detract from her looks that much. I often wonder what the story behind that scar, if a man gave her it or something - it's not a accidental scar by the looks of it - regardless she doesn't seem to hide it or be embarressed by it, she often ties her hair back etc, and smile often. It's strangely sexy, or am I strange for thinking it's sexy??

3. A girl I know at uni has a scar in the middle of her chest, it's as fully healed as it's going to get, and looks like a major surgery scar, maybe she had something wrong with her heart at one time. Now in this instance I think it's because it's right between her breasts which more by association than anything makes me find it sexy. I found myself thinking about how far the scar went down her slim tummy and things like that. I was talking to her today and could help but think that while some people may be put off by it if I was with her I wouldn't be at all, in fact it peaked my curiosity in an girl I wouldn't normally have a particular interest in.

I think it may be because I used to have a interest in hard spanking films and things like the elite pain stuff i.e I liked to see marks and whelts on a woman's body, so maybe a scar is a continuation of that. Not that I really want to see a woman in serious harms way to get a scar or inflict injury myself or anything, but if it's already happened then ok I guess. Hell I even took an interest in the picture Crimsondesire posted of the marks on her leg, even though I know that's a really lame and bad thing to do since they were result of self harm and that's obviously a serious issue. Of course there are scars I don't find sexy at all, I guess it's on a individual basis sort of thing.

Heap your distain, contempt, ridicule on me here!

snarkopo 04-23-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conrad (Post 338846)
Since I didn't really want to continue my tradition of lame threads and it probably doesn't deserve it's own topic anyways i'm going to post my crap here.

I think scars on women can be sexy ,in a weird (read degenerate pervert) sort of way, every scar has a story behind it as they say and I know a few women with scars and it interests me for some reason. 3 examples, since the thread is about 3's:p

1. My friend, she's had surgery and has a scar on her throat and one on her hip, from the same operation. Both are straight line scars and not more then and inch and a half long. It being sexy is help by the smoking hot body the scars are on, she's a dancer, but nevertheless even though I know the rather mundane story behind them I still find the scars themselves sexy.

2. There's a woman I see now and then in my local shop. She's blond, slim, and a lil slutty looking, she has a scar on her face:eek: it's thin, follows the cheek by the ear and slightly onto the jawline and strangely enough doesn't actually detract from her looks that much. I often wonder what the story behind that scar, if a man gave her it or something - it's not a accidental scar by the looks of it - regardless she doesn't seem to hide it or be embarressed by it, she often ties her hair back etc, and smile often. It's strangely sexy, or am I strange for thinking it's sexy??

3. A girl I know at uni has a scar in the middle of her chest, it's as fully healed as it's going to get, and looks like a major surgery scar, maybe she had something wrong with her heart at one time. Now in this instance I think it's because it's right between her breasts which more by association than anything makes me find it sexy. I found myself thinking about how far the scar went down her slim tummy and things like that. I was talking to her today and could help but think that while some people may be put off by it if I was with her I wouldn't be at all, in fact it peaked my curiosity in an girl I wouldn't normally have a particular interest in.

I think it may be because I used to have a interest in hard spanking films and things like the elite pain stuff i.e I liked to see marks and whelts on a woman's body, so maybe a scar is a continuation of that. Not that I really want to see a woman in serious harms way to get a scar or inflict injury myself or anything, but if it's already happened then ok I guess. Hell I even took an interest in the picture Crimsondesire posted of the marks on her leg, even though I know that's a really lame and bad thing to do since they were result of self harm and that's obviously a serious issue. Of course there are scars I don't find sexy at all, I guess it's on a individual basis sort of thing.

Heap your distain, contempt, ridicule on me here!

Well, interesting at least.

LilLinzi 04-24-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newland11 (Post 338776)
-Raping LilLinzi's boobies
-Raping her throat
-Raping her ass

I'm notcing a bit of a theme here:)

pervipete 04-24-2009 04:25 PM

The avatar above me
The woman at the checkout this afternoon who was in constant danger of falling out of her top (sadly but she didn't)
my role play with sexynurse

FuckingRotter 04-24-2009 04:31 PM

I've only got one today. I think LilLinzi should go onthe television series "My Life as an Animal".

pervipete 04-24-2009 04:34 PM

I think there is a lot of tv shows that I think LiLinzi should go on, mainly those on the late night scrambled channels