Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies that should've had rape scenes (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=91191)

BremenDruid 06-15-2012 09:25 PM

Movies that should've had rape scenes

What movies do you think would have been better off with a rape scene in it?
Personally here's some of the ones I think of:

1. Back to the Future
No, not Marty and his mom, but when Biff shows up and tries to rape her. I always imagined that he'd fuck her relentlessly in the car, then turn her over to his goons for a gang rape session.

2. Jennifer's Body
Fuck the whole thing about those guys kidnapping her to sacrifice her. They should have gang raped Megan Fox in the woods, just thinking about that makes me hard as shit, and it sure as hell would have made a much better movie than that piece of shit turned out to be.

3. Twilight
Okay, so Kristen Stewart almost gets gang raped in the movie, but then, of course, she gets saved. Fuck that, in my version her and the other 2 girls with her are raped until they lose their minds. It would do a flash forward a little ways into the future, all three girls are pregnant and the guys are still pumping away at their pussies.

4. The Lord of the Rings
I'm not dissing the Lord of the Rings movies in any way. I love those movies. However, I always read dark fantasy where Orcs pillage, murder and rape. I wanted to see a bunch of Orcs rape the shit out of Liv Tyler.

5. V for Vendetta
Again, not putting the movie down. I liked it. But the fingermen saying things like "You get to swallow it," and "if you're not sorriest piece of ass in London, you'll definitely be the sorest," and they don't get to follow through with it to Natalie Portman was one of the biggest letdowns ever.

6. Shooter
I know the movie alludes to the idea of Kate Mara getting raped by Elias Koteas, but I wanted to see it, not have vague references to it!

7. Get Smart
For some reason Anne Hathaway was hot as hell in this movie, so when she was kidnapped by the Rock and tied up in the back of his SUV, I automatically wanted to see her getting raped. Imagine Anne Hathaway in the center of a room, hands bound above her head, while a bunch of men start tearing her clothes off, and one by one pump her full of cum.

This list could go on and on . . .

Demonizer 06-15-2012 10:58 PM

Avengers- If Loki had done his teleport thing and ass-reamed Scarlett against the cell glass, the movie would've tripled its income.

Easy A- The teacher or principal face-fucking Emma Stone in exchange for not having her suspended for slutting it up would have made a lot more sense than what happened.

Bring it On- Any hot bitch in a cheerleader outfit deserves it.

AlexanderAvery 06-16-2012 10:04 AM

P2: It was implied, but I would have loved to see the villain give Rachel Nichols a good once or twice over.

finman 06-16-2012 10:31 AM

The remake of "Contraband"... Kate Beckinsale should have definitely been given a very long detailed rape scene.

buttfreak 06-16-2012 01:58 PM

Viva Las Vegas - someone should have raped & sodomized Ann Margret !!!!!!

Subin 06-16-2012 03:05 PM

RESIDENT EVIL!!!

Cmon, who DOES NOT want to see Claire Redfield or Jill Valentine get captured & raped by the zombies that they are trying to kill????

Star Wars Episode 2, Padme Amidala should have got raped when she got captured, especially since she was wearing that super tight white form-fitting suit/clothing. Hell Yeah.

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subin (Post 1094232)
RESIDENT EVIL!!!

Cmon, who DOES NOT want to see Claire Redfield or Jill Valentine get captured & raped by the zombies that they are trying to kill????

Nice one! I actually remember my first time playing Resident Evil 2 and thinking about Claire getting gang raped by lickers and zombies.

Subin 06-16-2012 04:37 PM

man someone should make a 3d game that is good quality like that. too bad....

=/

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:44 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Subin (Post 1094279)
man someone should make a 3d game that is good quality like that. too bad....

=/

Actually I think some company did, I found these pics of a game that is apparently just that, either that or it's a 3d animation.

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:45 PM

Here's some more

5 Attachment(s)
More of those Resident Evil rape pics:

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:46 PM

And more . . .

5 Attachment(s)
And even more pics:

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:47 PM

And yet more pics

5 Attachment(s)
Almost done . . .

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
More Resident Evil rape goodness

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:49 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Even more zombie rape

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 04:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
And the last of the resident evil rape pics

Pandemonium 06-16-2012 10:48 PM

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. You have Leia in a metal bikini. Even IF you ignore the whole Jabba raping her idea, there are plenty of the worst sort of humannoids there that probably would have raped her the very first night there.

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 11:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandemonium (Post 1094451)
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. You have Leia in a metal bikini. Even IF you ignore the whole Jabba raping her idea, there are plenty of the worst sort of humannoids there that probably would have raped her the very first night there.

Yeah, this has been one of my favorites since I first saw Return of the Jedi.

Blues574 06-17-2012 01:42 AM

Spiderman from 2001? The scene before Spidey and Mary Jane kiss, they could've let her just get brutally fucked. (OT: Kirsten Dunst is hot as a red head....and a blonde for that matter)

TheHero'sBunny 06-17-2012 02:16 AM

Predator - A bunch of soldiers kidnapping a reluctant girl in the jungle without raping her ... please.

Alien I - The beast sticking its whichever-part-of-the-body-resembling-a-penis into Sigourney Weaver at the end of the movie in that little spaceship.

Prince of Persia - Watching this hot prince not taking any action on the princess throughout the whole movie actually hurt!

Titanic - Let's see how Jack heals his precious Rose after her husband-to-be broke her.

Larzaius 06-17-2012 02:23 AM

Mulan: Instead of being bailed out by Mushu Mulan gets caught in the pond and gets turned into the armies fuck toy.