Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Suck This ! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13601)

Sternenlied 08-11-2008 02:12 PM

Like I stated ... somebody insulting me is something I do not mind.
However I will not let people spread lies and baseless accusations against me on this board, purely because they have no arguments against me and want to make members believe their rubbish.
If you want to smell some kind of conspiracy behind this ... be me guest, you're only playing into his hand. I will not stand for it however.

Sternenlied 08-11-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir
(...) or is there something else behind this incident?

Sounds to me like you're implying some kind of ulterior motive or additional incidents "behind the scenes". That's why I was using the "conspiracy" remark.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir
I was merely asking because this is after all the area where the normal rules do not apply so banning someone in here will only create confusion especially within those people who lack some common sense. In my opinion some clearly stated boundaries might do some good even though they propably wouldn't affect the outcome of these kind of situations much...

All rules apply here as well, with the one exception of insulting members.
I admit there is no rule that banishes posting untrue rubbish about members, I just thought most people would consider this only natural.

But in case there should be any need for clarification:
I will not have ANYONE write that kind of crap about me!

That is not a forum rule, agreed, it is a personal one.

Sternenlied 08-11-2008 02:55 PM

Quote:

Well you did call him "chuckles" which might either implify you knowing more about him or that my linguistic skills do not cover all commonly used sayings. After all I'm rather new member on this board so I do not have much knowledge when it comes to for example those members who have been previously banned from this site and have come back to troll with another nick name.
Granted.
"Chuckles" is merely a nickname for someone who laughs a lot or makes people laugh. It can also be used for the exact opposite, sarcasm.
I do not know if "doppelganger" is a previous member of this board who simply choose to re-register to start fights with people and frankly I don't care.

Quote:

Being banned because of someone's personal rule is pretty much what I was after in my previous message. It might just be my own preference but I do like to see the rules clearly listed especially when it comes to this kind of forum section where insulting other members is basicly allowed since people tend to get more and more personal while a fight is being fought on the internet.
The rules are clearly listed. Of course everyone should be able to realise it is impossible to list a rule for every single event possible. Improviation and indicidual decisions are unavoidable.
During a fight - in which personal insults are allowed - people tend to get more and more personal, no argument there. But the line has to be drawn somewhere. That is precisely what I did.
If some people don't mind such actions, their prerogative, mine however is zero tolerance when it comes to this degree of "personal attack". Maybe next time people just stop to think about what they're about to do before they actually do it.
I am just done with people using this board for their own egomaniac episodes, thinking they can do whatever they want by abusing the board rules.

Quote:

Just to be clear I'm not critisizing what you did in this case but more of the part how it was done. Personally I would've done the same thing and it is important to remember how spreading that kind of lies is even considered to be a felony in several countries.
Exactly the reason why this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated any longer.

somedude 08-11-2008 03:02 PM

I too am tired of egomaniac episodes on RB! Stern has full support for this ban.

Noir 08-11-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied (Post 170130)
But the line has to be drawn somewhere. That is precisely what I did.

My main point was that the line was basicly drawn in the water and this makes it hard to figure out where the line goes before it is too late.

Well guess there is no point in arguing about something like this anymore. :skull-bee

sindyloo 08-11-2008 04:14 PM

Noir? Simply put okay?

The Mods must make their decisions on the good of the board here. Personal or otherwise, they are here to keep this board strong and fun!

Lets try to support them okay? Their ways may not be understood by us? But they do care for this Board!;) :D

Sternenlied 08-11-2008 04:26 PM

Indeed ... I work in mysterious ways ... :)

sindyloo 08-11-2008 05:32 PM

Sorry Noir missed it of course!:o :o

Fibonacci 08-11-2008 07:06 PM

Banned for something, what was said in Rowdy Room.
That's pretty strange to me too (so Noir is not alone).
But ...
Ok, does not bother me so much.

JohnnyReb 08-11-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fibonacci (Post 170226)
Banned for something, what was said in Rowdy Room.
That's pretty strange to me too (so Noir is not alone).
But ...
Ok, does not bother me so much.

It might bother me a bit if the banned person were an even semi-legitimate member. As opposed to a very obvious troll and a boring one at that.

ChiTownHoney 08-12-2008 01:07 AM

I agree...some bullshit.

But whatever....its a personal decision. Fucked up.

I understand some dont like ezzdx but thats seriously fucked up. I dont give a fuck if you all got some shit to say to me, say it, cause' I do nothing but back my shit up. 100%

Speaking of commies (I think someone brought up) I believe this board is a fine example.

JohnnyReb 08-12-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 170338)
I agree...some bullshit.

But whatever....its a personal decision. Fucked up.

I understand some dont like ezzdx but thats seriously fucked up. I dont give a fuck if you all got some shit to say to me, say it, cause' I do nothing but back my shit up. 100%

Speaking of commies (I think someone brought up) I believe this board is a fine example.

Um, you DO realize this thread has nothing to do with ezzdx being banned?

ChiTownHoney 08-12-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyReb (Post 170342)
Um, you DO realize this thread has nothing to do with ezzdx being banned?

Edit: I'm not an idiot. Somebody was banned, I reread and it and yes I was wrong, its not about ezzdx...HOWEVER my statement still stands.

JohnnyReb 08-12-2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 170343)
I'm not an idiot.

I suppose we'll have to take you at your word on that. :D

And on that note, I'm REALLY going to bed. But yeah, I'll most likely be back soon. :skull-bee

ChiTownHoney 08-12-2008 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyReb (Post 170346)
I suppose we'll have to take you at your word on that. :D

And on that note, I'm REALLY going to bed. But yeah, I'll most likely be back soon. :skull-bee

Ok then, hurry along now, your ol' lady has your balls and is waiting on you. :D

dashrendar44 08-12-2008 10:52 AM

i wish a lady had my balls...wanna volunteer chi? ~.^

MARADONA 08-19-2008 02:35 PM

ezzdx i have no words for ya...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezzdx (Post 170047)
And this is for you,Sierra.:skull-ton

Hey ezzdx can you explain me what is this shit???!!!

http://cdn.nextsmallthings.com/coolc...mb-1952554.jpg

ezzdx 08-19-2008 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARADONA (Post 180212)
Hey ezzdx can you explain me what is this shit???!!!

Honestly I was sad when I did this,I don't like to hurt the female members but her post towards me didn't make me feel good,and it wasn't the first time she did thing like that with me,but I'm a direct and clear person,if I have any bad thing towards any one I say it to him face to face,and if I want to hit someone I won't hit him from the back but face to face.
maybe I was over in my reaction with Sierra but I'm really haven't any bad feelings towards her now,I know she is a good woman and she didn't deserve that,and I hope she could understand this.:)

But how you call my post by a shit.:mad: :skull-thr

MARADONA 08-19-2008 07:12 PM

my point of view about the ban,,,

Well i found this ban pretty weird too...yes to me this rule is not clear...at all.

doppelganger should been banned...but with a more serious motivation...
gives personal informations of others members is not right..and it must be not allowed.

Am i wrong?

http://www.gazzetta.it/Hermes%20Foto...F--230x156.jpg

RLA68 08-19-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezzdx (Post 180412)

But how you call my post by a shit.:mad: :skull-thr

If it looks like shit...
If it smells like shit...
If it feels like shit...
If it sounds like shit...

Trust your senses.
It must be shit.

You had and always have choices to respond. You can respond first of all like an adult without the pictures. Secondly not get into the attack mode.

A smart intelligent person ACTs and follows their conscious to communicate professionally and as respectful as possible.

All I see is you "REACT"ing. A reaction will most often be negative.