Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Clothes: off? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143331)

Phase 04-21-2013 02:18 PM

Clothes: off?

I'm curious about something.

When I undress a girl, or watch a rape video or some such, I really really hate it when her clothes are left partly on, eg, pulling her shirt up over her chest, but then just leaving it scrunched up under her neck there. I just think it looks ugly.

But I see it so often in videos, and I'm wondering why. I can think of two explanations.

1) it's just easier to pull clothes up and down than to take them off, especially with a bound/struggling girl

or, and this is my actual question for you all

2) some people like the way it looks. Is the whole half-dressed, half-stripped, dishevelled aesthetic something any of you prefer?

dickbiggers 04-21-2013 02:24 PM

My preference is completely naked, but some people enjoy leaving a girl partially clothed. The only time I prefer clothed is if its a control scenario and I make her wear something for me to heighten my excitement.

The_Scotsman 04-21-2013 02:31 PM

I prefer them partially clothes too. Makes it seem much more realistic to me, but each to their own.

Molly Girl 04-21-2013 03:29 PM

I think clothes left on is a real turn on, ripping my shirt open then bunching my skirt up and just tearing my panties off, he wants to rape me and he's not prepared to wait. After all, he can remove my clothes for the subsequent rapes he'll make me suffer.

Phase 04-21-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly Girl (Post 1252594)
I think clothes left on is a real turn on, ripping my shirt open then bunching my skirt up and just tearing my panties off, he wants to rape me and he's not prepared to wait. After all, he can remove my clothes for the subsequent rapes he'll make me suffer.

I kind of suspected that this might be the case for a lot of people. Me, I'm a visual guy, so I find it looks too sloppy and awkward.

Stripping her is one of my favourite parts, anyway. Might as well enjoy it, do it nice and slow.

Molly Girl 04-21-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phase (Post 1252595)
I kind of suspected that this might be the case for a lot of people. Me, I'm a visual guy, so I find it looks too sloppy and awkward.

Stripping her is one of my favourite parts, anyway. Might as well enjoy it, do it nice and slow.

Absolutely, there is a case for both I think, stripping me slowly just prolongs the agony of what I know is about to happen, being forced to strip is also something I enjoy.

ravaged_sarah 04-21-2013 04:10 PM

I too prefer to be partially clothed. My hubby has a thing for tights and stockings, so I often have those on for him when we roleplay 'forced' scenes! x

Subin 04-21-2013 04:31 PM

same here, def love to keep clothes on

I feel that clothes are like psychological barriers to make people (esp girls) feel "safe"....which is why when people have those "dreams" where they are naked in public they feel very vulnerable. So I feel that to rape a girl through her clothes is "destroying" that psychological barrier because even when she's wearing it, she's still being raped and there's that fear that even her clothes can't keep her safe.

I dunno thats how I feel. I love to imagine raping a girl just by lifting her skirt/mini-skirt, shoving her panties aside and fucking her. Or like those girls wearing yoga pants (i think i have a spandex/yoga pants fetish), I would imagine cutting a hole where her pussy and asshole is and fucking her through that.

to each his own.

buttfreak 04-21-2013 05:16 PM

as long as I can fuck/rape/sodomize Her, it really doesn't matter, but I prefer her pants/shorts pulled slightly down, her skirt lifted & shirt half torn. :skull-thu

Dangerdevil 04-21-2013 06:06 PM

Me, I prefer taking my time to remove her clothes, one item at a time (or to force her to do it for me). I want her thinking about what is about to happen, to realize it's inevitable and to almost be begging for me to do it just to get it over with. I think a two minute quickie is unsatisfying; it's like wolfing down a filet mignon. If you're going to eat steak, enjoy it.

nondescript29 04-21-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdevil (Post 1252674)
Me, I prefer taking my time to remove her clothes, one item at a time (or to force her to do it for me). I want her thinking about what is about to happen, to realize it's inevitable and to almost be begging for me to do it just to get it over with. I think a two minute quickie is unsatisfying; it's like wolfing down a filet mignon. If you're going to eat steak, enjoy it.

Ah! This is exactly what I appreciate about them being left on. I want the act to be feral. Wild. Animal. I want my clothes ripped open, skirt pushed up and me bent forward and pinned. Or on my back... it doesn't really matter. If I can actually make eye contact him right then I don't want to see humanity looking back.

Hoselvr 04-21-2013 07:57 PM

I don't mind leaving her clothes on. However, it is a turn on to remove them entirely from her body as well. I guess the thing that the original post mentions is probably my biggest turn off - when her shirt or other top is bunched up above her tits. It's just something about it.

dickbiggers 04-21-2013 08:31 PM

To me, taking them off is symbolic as well as visual. It conveys the message that there is nothing of yours that I cannot take. The safety of your home, the modesty of your covering, the sanctity of your body. Despite your protestations and struggles, they will all be mine.

justmetoo 04-21-2013 10:05 PM

For me removing all the clothes is a huge deal. So many different ways to do that but with the most important thing being that I take my time doing so. Doing so shows that I am completely in charge and there is nothing that can be done to stop the inevitable. Whether she does a slow strip tease for me or I have her tied to the bed and am taking my time removing her clothing, I want to take a long time to build up her tension. If she is blindfolded all the better.

BremenDruid 04-22-2013 05:40 AM

I've always been a fan of stripping the girl completely naked, but I guess it matters on how I'm taking her. If its a "heat of the moment" kind of thing and I don't have time to prepare then some of her clothes left on is fine, as long as I can still easily get to her goods. But if I've had adequate time to prepare and bind her arms I love the idea of cutting her clothes off, one layer at a time until she has nothing left that could hide her body from me.

Remiel 04-22-2013 06:18 AM

I do like it when I see a girl with bits of clothes on her. Maybe her shirt is just ripped open, or her shorts are half-way down her legs. Better yet, a skirt or dress hiked up over her waist.

My only 100%-make-my-dick-harder-than-rock fetish is if she's wearing sandals while getting raped. ;)

bigal 04-22-2013 09:20 AM

Sometimes I like partly clothed because it leaves more to the imagination.

LIDM99810 04-22-2013 09:57 AM

Well reality always comes into it somewhere... I. Unfortunatley was burnt badly many years ago and have large amounts of full thickness scarring on my body. Its something I'm very self conscious of, so in my imaginings, clothes are always stragetically placed.

MissyB 04-23-2013 09:37 PM

There's nothing wrong with being stripped completely naked. However, I prefer the sudden mauling, the uncontrollable lust while at the same time utter embarrassment of having my clothes ripped apart. I have no idea why, the sound, that feeling of total vulnerability, the animalistic ripping of my skirt or dress exposing my intimate secrets on display as I am raped. Having the remnants hanging off of me, or my skirt pushed up and pantyhose torn really gets to me. <Sigh>

Crotch_Ripper 04-23-2013 09:47 PM

Me too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyB (Post 1254076)
There's nothing wrong with being stripped completely naked. However, I prefer the sudden mauling, the uncontrollable lust while at the same time utter embarrassment of having my clothes ripped apart. I have no idea why, the sound, that feeling of total vulnerability, the animalistic ripping of my skirt or dress exposing my intimate secrets on display as I am raped. Having the remnants hanging off of me, or my skirt pushed up and pantyhose torn really gets to me. <Sigh>