Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Things that are better when you're fucked up game (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=27393)

TZOFOSHO 07-19-2009 04:23 PM

Things that are better when you're fucked up game

"You ever seen the back of a $20 bill...on weed?"...

somethings are just better when you're fucked up, i think it'd be fun to play a game compiling a list of these things. Maybe we'll introduce each other to some things that are...better fucked up...

please list just one thing in order to keep the game nature (of what is really just a list) of this thread going...

Also it'd probably be of interest to others to list you're preferred method of getting fucked up, at least in your first post.

Hopefully, i'll spare y'all and this'll be the last dumbass thread i create for the day. I'll get this bad boy kicked off...

#1 Thing that is better when you're fucked up...
The show cheaters, while entertaining on it's own, not a lot of shows on tv can provide quite the entertainment that a drunken episode of cheaters can. The screaming, the physical abuse, when wasted they all become fucking hilarious. Not to mention the shows hours are conveniently placed between 12 and 3am, making it a perfect fucked up tv show.

p.s.-drug of choice, and only drug used: Alcohol of any form (except vodka, i can't fuckin stand even good vodka anymore)

gaggirl 07-19-2009 06:01 PM

watching "in the night garden" is most ....strange and absolutely riveting when your on oxycodone. ( I had broken limb alright?!) I imagine the same result would happen for other things.. its a weird and wonderful show.

BTN 07-19-2009 06:52 PM

The film Blade with Wesley Snipes while drunk....during an earthquake. Awesome :)

SecretObsession 07-21-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO (Post 366489)
"You ever seen the back of a $20 bill...on weed?"...

somethings are just better when you're fucked up, i think it'd be fun to play a game compiling a list of these things. Maybe we'll introduce each other to some things that are...better fucked up...

please list just one thing in order to keep the game nature (of what is really just a list) of this thread going...

Also it'd probably be of interest to others to list you're preferred method of getting fucked up, at least in your first post.

Hopefully, i'll spare y'all and this'll be the last dumbass thread i create for the day. I'll get this bad boy kicked off...

#1 Thing that is better when you're fucked up...
The show cheaters, while entertaining on it's own, not a lot of shows on tv can provide quite the entertainment that a drunken episode of cheaters can. The screaming, the physical abuse, when wasted they all become fucking hilarious. Not to mention the shows hours are conveniently placed between 12 and 3am, making it a perfect fucked up tv show.

p.s.-drug of choice, and only drug used: Alcohol of any form (except vodka, i can't fuckin stand even good vodka anymore)

I agree, trash TV is pretty entertaining when you're fucked up :D

TZOFOSHO 07-21-2009 11:46 PM

lol, yeah it was pretty much what started this thread. So now i must throw out America's funniest home videos, as well as any of the japanese inspired theme shows (wipeout, i survived, etc.)

Flesh4Fantasy 07-21-2009 11:51 PM

Damn - Wipeout would be a good drinking game. Anytime a contestant bounces more than once, do a shot...

If they barf from spinning around too much, chug-a-lug.

:D

BTN 08-14-2009 07:58 PM

Lapdancers....face it they just wouldn't be fun without a few drinks in you :)

SecretObsession 08-14-2009 08:29 PM

Healing from an injury... much better fun when you're fucked up :skull-big

FuckingRotter 08-19-2009 10:45 PM

*smokes a rock*

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9ico.com (Post 370057)

Spam....

Spam....

Spam....

Spam....

It's true, spam is better when you're fucked up....

TZOFOSHO 08-22-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTN (Post 368824)
Lapdancers....face it they just wouldn't be fun without a few drinks in you :)

yeah, i think it's awkward even with the alcohol, so can't imagine it without...

now, as to what entertained me tonight...ABDC...:)...America's Best Dance Crew, pretty interesting.

BTN 09-07-2009 07:56 PM

An intensive geekchat during which you create a Star Wars themed phonetic alphabet. You pretty much HAVE to be drunk for that :)

MuggasWoman 09-18-2009 04:13 AM

a peice of string .... or convincing your mate that is a stonned as all hell that a kitten is really a tiger and that its going to kill you

IrishRed 10-17-2009 12:52 PM

The movie Heavy Metal (the original from 1983?) After dropping a hit of blotter acid.
(yeah fuckers I am that old)

My friends and I were the only ones in the theater.. we all sat in different rows.. and watched that flick on acid. Damn that was intense!

ali D 10-25-2010 11:20 PM

Madlibs. Seriously, a LOT more fun when wasted.

TheOneSolo 10-26-2010 12:08 PM

A couple of days ago, I got really plastered, and posting here was a lot more fun.

justmetoo 10-26-2010 08:24 PM

Ok. Everyone really needs to see the Bugs Bunny Roadrunner Movie while stoned. Catch it early in the rush and you'll spend 90 minutes laughing.

ali D 10-26-2010 08:27 PM

flirting

Lil-Mac 10-26-2010 08:34 PM

Staring at Christmas lights is great when you are fucked up. Smacking Ali on the ass when fucked up is pretty fun as well. :)

TheOneSolo 10-26-2010 10:36 PM

Going to Times Square after taking some LSD. It doesn't get much better then that.

perfectlyformed 11-20-2010 05:35 AM

Anal sex. Relaxing is key for that so being messed up on something or another is helpful :D

x