Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fantasising from the opposite perspective (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=7869)

IndianKid 08-11-2007 12:20 AM

Fantasising from the opposite perspective

When I fantasise, I think about myself as a victim sometimes. I think it is an incredible turn on to think about myself as the victim. I put myself in the woman's shoes.

Mostly the rapist in these fantasies is some ugly old man like say Stacy Keach.:skull-big

Or I dream about a situation where I submit to the rapist:skull-big In this case, it would be some hot guy like Fabio or something. And no I am not gay:D .

Do you fantasise from the opposite perspective?

Intheshadows 08-11-2007 12:50 AM

Nope.

Seven 08-11-2007 03:45 AM

Not this way.

In my fantasies I'm sometimes the victim but still as a guy, being overpowered/raped by girls...

ego 08-11-2007 05:24 AM

No, i cant do this.

IndianKid 08-11-2007 01:33 PM

Haha am I a freak?:skull-big

shysnale 08-11-2007 01:35 PM

All the time. I am a man wanting to get humiliated and raped by a woman who makes fun of me. Go figure.

ego 08-11-2007 06:24 PM

I told you, pg will make you happy!! :D :D

Vivienne 08-11-2007 06:33 PM

I noticed that, but how would U know?!?:D

RapeU 08-11-2007 09:14 PM

I like to imagine being raped by a woman. And sometimes I like to imagine I am a woman being raped by a woman.

Whenever I can't imagine it myself, I let my alter ego take over. I become Amber Smith.

Amber used to be a lesbian, but recently she has performed consentual rape with other men, so she's bisexual now. She loves to be raped violently and tied up and pretty much everything I like. She has about 40 contacts on MSN messenger that love her and want to rape her again and again and again.

Amber also has 7 pictures of a woman she stole from ratemynudebody.com (or something close to that.) She used to like lesbian sex. But now that her alter ego (me) has a rape fantasy, she has thought about it and loves rape too.

Amber also has had many requests to be someone's girlfriend, but she never knows when the next time she can get on msn will be. And she's a girl who isn't ready for a comitment. She's the kind of girl who wants a one night stand and maybe, if you're a good one, she'll talk to you again and let you have sex with her, maybe rape her too.

Darkman 08-11-2007 09:47 PM

ive been submissive a few times, maybe 3. was great really loved it my girlfriend dressed as a nazi and was very very bad! but to be honest im a dom through and through, when i fantasise im the bad guy 99% of the time!

Vivienne 08-11-2007 11:31 PM

Glad 2C, im here w/ a Troop of Fagotts:skull-cry... Like i havent known all the time!!!:(
:D:D:D:D

taboolover 08-12-2007 12:48 AM

Very perceptive. I sometimes fantisized from the opposite sex's point of view.
As a supposed female being raped, maybe being over powered by an attacker or attackers. the helplessness,fear, and hopelessness of escape.

Finally watching my attacker(s) having their way. unable to do anything about it.

shysnale 08-12-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego
I told you, pg will make you happy!! :D :D

:) :)

Ha ! If only she wasn't on the wrong side of the Atlantic .....

Tanya 08-13-2007 06:25 AM

ummm. this is embarressing, when i was younger i sorta did, like, id put myself in the MALES shoes, so i wouldnt be a female raping a female, id be a male in my fantasies....

IndianKid 08-14-2007 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya
ummm. this is embarressing, when i was younger i sorta did, like, id put myself in the MALES shoes, so i wouldnt be a female raping a female, id be a male in my fantasies....

Haha why is that embarassing? I am a male and I imagine myself as a female. It is a great turn on to think of myself in that manner. And yeah I am a sexy female.:skull-big

carlybee 08-14-2007 05:05 AM

Hey, I get that. Sometimes I do imagine what the rapist is feeling, his strength, him enjoying it as I struggle futilely beneath him, hurting me and making me scream and cry. :skull-lov Hmm, never really gave it much thought until now. How weird is it that I imagine I'm raping myself? :confused: :p