Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Girls....girls.....ha ! girls....girls....ha ! girls.. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167293)

shysnale 04-27-2014 01:04 PM

Girls....girls.....ha ! girls....girls....ha ! girls..

Hi Rb population.

I'm just coming back from the bar. A lovely tall girl came in and said hi to my friend Alan. She also said hi to me and I was so delighted to see a girl my height I've decided to forget about this terrible shyness for the opposite sex I'm suffering from. She took a sit at the comptoir with her friend not far from us. I've decided to do something since I don't wanna wait 40 more years before a girl my height shows up. I've noticed she had an Iphone, so I left my friend for a second, walked across the room, and started talking to her about her telephone, kind of : did you active Icloud, bla bla bla...we spoke for like 30 seconds ........ and then I realized the incurable acute psychological trauma i caused her for these 30 neverending atrocious seconds of hitting so I've decided to leave her alone.......

Ha ! girls. Why can't you make it a bit easier for guyz hitting on you ?

somedude 04-27-2014 02:10 PM

Snale, you got to be more smooth and laid back than that! Remember, in this day and age most girls think every guy out there is a rapist mass murderer, so you have to ease your way in. You were in a bar, good way to make further contact would be to watch to see what she's drinking and then buy her another one and send it over with the bartender with your compliments. See what her reaction is and if she responds positively go from there! You come across smooth and suave that way and not overeager/obnoxious:)

Crotch_Ripper 04-27-2014 02:51 PM

+1

Smooth is good.

luvnlust 04-27-2014 02:58 PM

I'm gonna bet the shyness comes from a fear of rejection (of course correct me if I'm wrong). The simple solution is just be yourself, but be confident in yourself (girls love confidence). Also remember: she's probably nervous as well but has had to develop a thicker skin because of so many other guys that have approached her, like SD alluded to his post. Just know the right kind of girl wants you to be interested in her, not just for sex, so be a nice guy and not a jerk. If the chemistry is there for both of you, you'll be in a conversation in no time at all - and you'll soon be making your first date as well :skull-thu Good luck.

shysnale 04-28-2014 04:07 AM

Ha ! thank you guyz for your help I really appreciate !

Somedude, you had the best girls in Vegas, did you all met them with the drink trick ? even Avian ?

Luvnlust, yes, it is the fear of rejection. When I've finished my explanation about Icloud she didn't say 'ok', she just noddled her head in silence, that's a hint for 'back off' right ?

FuckingRotter 04-28-2014 11:12 AM

Observe indeed. If you send the bartender over with your compliments, and she drags him off to the bog for a shag, she might be a right slut and up for it with any bloke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude (Post 1391878)
Snale, you got to be more smooth and laid back than that! Remember, in this day and age most girls think every guy out there is a rapist mass murderer, so you have to ease your way in. You were in a bar, good way to make further contact would be to watch to see what she's drinking and then buy her another one and send it over with the bartender with your compliments. See what her reaction is and if she responds positively go from there! You come across smooth and suave that way and not overeager/obnoxious:)

Lena 04-29-2014 03:24 AM

DO YOU WANNA FUCK MY PUSSY kKID ??

Lena 04-29-2014 03:25 AM

that's a hint for get your cock out !!

muhahahahhaha

how you think your mom and dad had ya ????

grow up for chist sake !!

Lena 04-29-2014 03:37 AM

go see wee one she can help

Lena 04-29-2014 03:42 AM

men are pussies

all of them

somedude 04-29-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1392370)
men are pussies

all of them

Well one of those male "pussies" just gave you a seven day vacation from RB for this diatribe and other insults outside of the Rowdy Room!

nondescript29 04-29-2014 08:34 PM

The only one who knows you're shy about that sort of thing is you. Lie.

But I'm still slightly (day)drunk, so my advice could go either way.

Sweetlust 04-30-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvnlust (Post 1391905)
....The simple solution is just be yourself, but be confident in yourself (girls love confidence). Also remember: she's probably nervous as well...

I agree with being yourself. You can only be 'you' and if a woman can't handle that...you don't need her. I would normally turn down a drink from a guy I didn't know, and from a few I do know (my suspicious self)! Strolling over with the goal of just getting her attention is good. Don't have huge expectations--concentrate on just starting a conversation, but keep a positive attitude. As LNL said...she might be shy, too. You could compliment her on something generic such as her hair, or outfit, or the color of it--or the phone. Ask her if it's her favorite color or what she likes best or likes least about her phone. People love to talk about things that interest them.

What works for one person, may not work for someone else. Just go for it and who knows? She might just buy you a drink. ;)

insearchof33333 04-30-2014 09:35 PM

Shy, Bars are not the place to meet people and that 10 seconds of complete vulnerability as you ask a girl to accept or reject you? can be hell on earth. I have always found that it is better to get involved in some social group - a ski club, a church group, hell, an environmental clean up group, and get to know the people over time (as they get to know you.) Too many people make superficial decisions based on looks (or lack of confidence) and could be missing the love of their life. Go in with no expectations like you would with any person. It doesn't have to be thumbs up or thumbs down.. Just like you would make friends with anyone else, do the same in all situations. Get to know them, Get them to know you. And friendship will form. Now if its just sex you are looking for instead of a relationship? then that is a different conversation. Good luck to you all the same, I have been there where you are and done that. I found the other way I suggested works better.