Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Looking for a few more friendly faces (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=29162)

Spell Siren 09-26-2009 01:16 PM

Looking for a few more friendly faces

Hey everyone.....the people who know me, know that I have been here for almost 10 months now....I don't know what people call me....but sometimes I wonder if the name "Silent Siren" suited me better!

Honestly I am more of a lurker then a poster, if at all I ever manage to squeeze out some time and lurk....

By nature, I am rather a private person, don't mingle much in a crowd, but when one-to-one, the conversations rock (Ask Pervipete!)

A little about me, for people who don't know, I am 19 yr old girl from Mumbai, and I am a medical student. I am interested in quite a few things, but they all happen to be weird. My current obsession is Human psychology, I am researching feverishly on this topic. Among other things that interest me are sex, medicine, men, psychology, a bit of astrology, magic and sorcery, literature, health and probably a few more things...

I am more drawn towards sensuality and elegance, and the qualities i appreciate in a man is intelligence, maturity, modesty an occasional sense of humor and a loving and a caring heart....

I am one of those people who dare to be different. I believe there is nothing about being a commoner, its easier swimming along the current, but I am among those who have the strength and courage to swim against it....the world is too bad to let the to good survive, every moment there is a battle for the light, the battle for survival, a battle for life...

Sending love and hugs to those wonderful people who are already my friends, a special hug and kiss to my darling Pervipete, and warm welcoming hug to anyone who would want to be my friend.....I am a buried treasure, just bother to do a bit of digging, and you never know what you may discover......

Cheers
:skull-bee

pervipete 09-26-2009 01:23 PM

Its all true people...:)

And a hugs and kisses back darling

knightlover001 09-26-2009 11:07 PM

Another desi darling on board and old Pete is such a lucky guy. :skull-win

Spell Siren 09-27-2009 01:13 AM

hello knightlover and Ghostface, hope to get to know you both better!

Ghost face, I am unfortunately not from NY. But still I believe, we could have something interesting to talk about....

knightlover001 09-27-2009 02:20 AM

Lady Siren, You said"My current obsession is Human psychology, I am researching feverishly on this topic. Among other things that interest me are sex, medicine, men, psychology,..." Are you by any chance a psychologist seeking to study the psychological profile of sexually deviant men who fantasize about rape to spot out any who might actually be offenders in real life or maybe conduct research on why someone would be dl and posting vids on a forum for rape when they could go out and have real time friendship with women ? Interesting that we have a researcher in midst but I presume that most the posters here are pretty good guys who have the greatest of respect for women in real life. I shall pose a question to you now, Why until recently almost every other bollywood movie had a mandatory rape scene ? :)

Spell Siren 09-27-2009 04:12 AM

Hmm my dear knightlover, I said I am studying Human Psychology and researching on it, that doesn't mean I am doing it on Rape Board and experimenting on men here. I don't know what led you to believe that. But I think I should make it clear to you or to anyone else that may have a misconception like you.

My research involves reading articles on the internet and observing people around me in real life. And honestly my friend, I am not on rapeboard for researching or experimenting. I am here to find like minded friends, coz my deviated fantasies are not accepted by people in my real life. For me this place is where I can share feeling and talk things which I don't get to talk about in real life.

As far as the bollywood movies are concerned, well to be honest my friend, I don't know. But if you want me to make a logical guess, than it would perhaps point towards the male dominated Indian society.

knightlover001 09-27-2009 09:51 AM

Dear Spell Siren. It is a Honor to interact with people like you on Rape Board. You bring vibrant colour and class to the Board. As for as the reason for bolly wood rapes are concerned, I think Indian people were until recently forced to suppress their sexual desires and bollywood provided a safety valve for the suppressed multitude. But now Indian society is fast changing due to the impact of liberalisation, call centres and software companies. :)

Spell Siren 09-29-2009 12:06 PM

I think you are right knightlover, about the bollywood movies, and thanks for sharing that piece of knowledge, even I had it in the back of my mind, that one of the reasons for it could be the conservative society that prevailed around that time.

Cheers
:skull-bee

Aussieyobbo 09-29-2009 12:38 PM

ok think i missed out on the hole thing but good to hear from you

collesfracture 09-29-2009 12:44 PM

Accha proposition hai..Mujhse dosti karogi ;)

Spell Siren 09-29-2009 12:57 PM

Sure fracture! "hugs"

Spell Siren 09-29-2009 12:59 PM

Ahh aussie, "hugs" to you too!