Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rape tour in the city (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=95198)

Larzaius 07-13-2012 12:59 PM

Rape tour in the city

He thought he could run, he owes us money and he thought he could run, stupid peice of shit. Now he's whining that he doesn't have the money, to give him more time. I take a look at some of the pictures on the wall. He might not have my money but he does have a hot young daughter to pay off his debt for him. I can always use another whore.

janina.sky 07-15-2012 01:25 PM

And that picture somehow gives you a clue where to find this hot young daughter, even her name: Janina. She's wearing her school uniform and you know the location of the school. Just couple of blocks downtown. Outside the school, you wait for that hot young girl, waiting for your payment.

Larzaius 07-15-2012 01:31 PM

He decided it would be a lot more fun to wait for her at her place, let her see that her father is in trouble. It will make her more co-operative, he would take her to class later. He called his guys and told them to ready themselves for a party and texted a picture of the girl and where he would be sending her.

janina.sky 07-15-2012 01:44 PM

Janina got home from school around 6 in the evening. She opened the door then wonder why is the house dark. She looked for the light switches to turn it on. As she turned it on, she saw her father, tied up on a chair with men carrying guns.

Larzaius 07-15-2012 01:55 PM

"Hello Jania, I'm glad to see your home from school, you have a really busy day ahead of you," I rub your father's head. "You see daddy here owes me a lot of money but he can't seem to pay so I thought, maybe you would like the chance to pay off his debt with your body"

janina.sky 07-15-2012 02:02 PM

"Who the hell are you? Father, what's this guy talking about?" Looking for something to use as a weapon, only got a broom. "Get out of this house or I'll call the police."

Larzaius 07-15-2012 02:14 PM

"You'll both be dead before they get here," He cocks the gun at your father's head, now you have two minutes to get your clothes off."

janina.sky 07-15-2012 02:37 PM

"No please. Don't kill my father. I'll do anything." She took off her white blouse and lowered her skirt. Leaving her only with her 33 b white lace bra and pink panty. This is the first time she stripped off in front of men and her father so she tried to cover them up. She's blushing and can't even look straight.

Larzaius 07-15-2012 02:50 PM

"If I don't see your tits and bare ass in one minute your father gets a bullet in the knee cap." I point the gun at his leg.

janina.sky 07-15-2012 03:06 PM

She removed slowly her bra and panty but still her arms covering up her pink nipples and shaved pussy. "Now let go of my dad."

Larzaius 07-15-2012 03:12 PM

Put your hands in the air, I want to know what my property looks like. He looks at your body. "Lovely, but that pussy needs shaving,"

janina.sky 07-15-2012 03:21 PM

"Shut up and dont look at me like that you pervert." I tried to push you away but youre strong and you gripped my hands so tight.

Larzaius 07-15-2012 03:44 PM

You will do whatever wI tell you to. Now stop covering my boys want to see you.

Larzaius 04-06-2013 03:03 AM

Any ladies wish to continue this or start a new one?

Larzaius 05-01-2015 01:59 PM

Planning on turning this into à story. If you want to know the conclusion email at larzaius@yahoo.com. You can even provide your own Victim with à photo