Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who do you have rape fantasies about? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144046)

tormented12 07-20-2013 04:30 PM

Nondescript29 and Alexis stewart.

pantyhosethief 07-27-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FemaleDominant (Post 1282086)
I sometimes think about males who are disrespectful or irritating in my work environment. The kind who do not like to be managed by a woman, and show it in their sly remarks and ways. Not that it really bothers me, but if only they knew their boss has a strap-on and a whip....

The beauty of it is, most would not believe their whining afterwards if they even dared complain, and those who thought it might be true, would laugh.

I especially think about my own boss actually.

You know quite a few of these men have similar thoughts about you.

Especially your boss.

phtlc 04-04-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FemaleDominant (Post 1276039)
And technically you will still be a virgin male after the mature female has had you. Do you dare hope she would eventually, once you are totally defeated, fully instructed in your correct place in the socio-sexual hierarchy, let you put your inexperienced thing in her?

I think I'm in love

cenkers 04-14-2017 03:09 PM

mostly women I know.
my wife is still the number one choice.

theon 04-22-2017 02:56 PM

Any possible reference to underage children is a serious infraction. In the future state the age(s) of your victims.

Crotch_Ripper 04-22-2017 06:03 PM

Any possible reference to underage children is a serious infraction. In the future state the age(s) of your victims.

BremenDruid 04-23-2017 10:35 AM

A lot of mine are inspired by movies or tv shows. If I see a part in the show or movie that looks like it could go in that direction I generally "save" it in my mind for later.

LisaCannon 04-27-2017 12:51 PM

Customers at the bar I work for. Sometimes it will be one who is a regular and sometimes it will be a new guy who came in that just had that right look about him.

Gilf Hunter 04-27-2017 03:33 PM

I will usually keep my eyes open while I am out and about; always looking for a delightful older woman who will give me hours of pleasure in my mind fantasy rape palace.

theon 04-30-2017 11:16 AM

Every times I go to a bar I Watch the barmaid and tough about with some friends about locking the door and gangbanging her!

the sickness 07-13-2017 02:41 AM

Mine are mainly girls that I see online on picture or video sites or out in public.

handsonhandsoff 10-17-2017 05:49 AM

Mostly girls I know - co-workers especially, friends, daughters of friends or co-workers

Wife2rape 10-17-2017 07:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Seeing my wife being raped

Awful Hound 10-17-2017 07:12 PM

I generally like my victims not too sexualized in dress and demeanor, my current fave is Middle Eastern Muslim women wearing the chador.

There are also some total bitches I know that I hate that I'd love to see staked down General's Daughter style, and turned into an utterly degraded cum dumpster, especially you Monique!

Azores89 10-25-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awful Hound (Post 1623143)
I generally like my victims not too sexualized in dress and demeanor, my current fave is Middle Eastern Muslim women wearing the chador.

There are also some total bitches I know that I hate that I'd love to see staked down General's Daughter style, and turned into an utterly degraded cum dumpster, especially you Monique!

Oh wow. Heard of this kind of special interest but never read it from the person himself like this. What do you like about your victims aren't too revealing?

Azores89 10-25-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackInJill (Post 1265793)
For me, it's usually someone I know in person. There's just something extra erotic about seeing them daily/talking to them and being polite to their face, all the while jerking off thinking about doing nasty things to them in private.

I get the creeps from thinking if anyone I know in real life does this. It'd be hella uncomfortable if we can actually read a guy's mind! Because for me like many others in here characters I created. It's almost always not real. It crossed my mind but I tend to control it.

bigal 10-25-2017 03:58 PM

For me it can be about any woman I know, or those I see even just for a few seconds in passing.

Awful Hound 10-26-2017 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azores89 (Post 1624424)
Oh wow. Heard of this kind of special interest but never read it from the person himself like this. What do you like about your victims aren't too revealing?

Its just a lot more fun and satisfying to ravish someone who's modest and relatively innocent than someone who flaunts their sexuality.

FuckingRotter 11-03-2017 12:52 PM

Lucy Worsley.