Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who do you have rape fantasies about? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144046)

FemaleDominant 06-29-2013 06:27 PM

I sometimes think about males who are disrespectful or irritating in my work environment. The kind who do not like to be managed by a woman, and show it in their sly remarks and ways. Not that it really bothers me, but if only they knew their boss has a strap-on and a whip....

The beauty of it is, most would not believe their whining afterwards if they even dared complain, and those who thought it might be true, would laugh.

I especially think about my own boss actually.

Analise2013 06-29-2013 06:49 PM

A male and female cop, taking me in their cruiser and ravaging me in an alleyway

jakeshell 06-30-2013 05:21 AM

Fergie of the Black Eye Peas

jakeshell 06-30-2013 07:36 AM

Fergie of the Black Eye Peas

mistied 07-04-2013 03:54 PM

it's a type of person....I actually don't like fantasizing about people I know in real life...it's a turn off...because they are close to me and I would not want them acting towards me in that way...

ChatWithMe123 07-05-2013 02:33 AM

have fantasies about my ex and her mother and sister. Sometimes being done by me, sometimes by a stranger or strangers. Sometimes fanstasize about their dad/husband watching and joining.

Also just fantasize about other friends occasionally but ex gf and her mom and sis are my favorite.

DtchCltch4Eva 07-05-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates (Post 1259205)
Real women, almost never fictional characters. Mostly women I know, so I can use their real appearance, personality, and their real life situations in the fantasy. I do fantasize about celebrities, but the real people and not the characters they portray.

More specifically, it's often relatives, co-workers, neighbors. A lot of the celebrities are local news babes because they are on my TV when I wake up with wood plus there's the possibility that I could actually run into them someplace.

This, right here. I feel same way. I could honestly go on forever about who I've fantasized over but if I had to pick out a few favourites, it would be:

Barocca
Fantasia
Ali Landry
April hunter
Danni Ashe

Way too many to list, but yeah, some favourites.

Hailo 07-07-2013 12:58 PM

A guy I work with, he is fit. In fact, I've managed to persuade him to come to the dark side. Having lost so much weight, my confidence is at a high.

jakeshell 07-08-2013 09:58 AM

Melanie Iglesias

Mr Biastes 07-08-2013 10:28 AM

Girls who were my crushes in the high school and a girl that I used to date 5 years ago. Also I have fantasies with teachers and other women that I met when I was a kid.

ElChantajista 07-08-2013 02:00 PM

With some of the women of this board, of course. ;)

IvoryBeast 07-12-2013 09:51 AM

I'm not all the picky about who I fantasize about raping.... sometimes its women I know in RL.... other times, its the hot chick in the movie I'm watching... even hot chicks in pics...

Lara.C 07-14-2013 04:20 PM

i often fantasize about my little step brother and his friends. I'm babysitting them and someone breaks in and rips off my clothes in front of them and forces all of them to rape me

or

being a counselor at a camp for at risk inner city youth. they sneak into my bunk after they're all supposed to be in bed. find me sleeping in my nightie, they easily rip it off of and gang rape me in every hole until dawn. payback for me being such a bossy bitch to them.

Fakimer 07-16-2013 01:55 AM

Girls I know or celebrities. Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift in particular.

Darksyde 07-16-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fakimer (Post 1291393)
Girls I know or celebrities. Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift in particular.

Both are great choices. Especially Selena! :skull-bee

Fakimer 07-17-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darksyde (Post 1291828)
Both are great choices. Especially Selena! :skull-bee

Thank you. I would add Debby Ryan as well. All three being forced to do things to each other is a fantasy I've had.

Darksyde 07-17-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fakimer (Post 1291883)
Thank you. I would add Debby Ryan as well. All three being forced to do things to each other is a fantasy I've had.

Do things to each other? Hmmm...well, everyone is entitled to their own fantasies. :)

Personally, I'd rather force them to do things to me, and to submit, reluctantly, and with great protest, to the things I'd do to them! But that's just me... :D

Fakimer 07-18-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darksyde (Post 1292325)
Do things to each other? Hmmm...well, everyone is entitled to their own fantasies. :)

Personally, I'd rather force them to do things to me, and to submit, reluctantly, and with great protest, to the things I'd do to them! But that's just me... :D

My fantasy definitely involves them doing things to me but I feel having them do things to each other adds to it.

Darksyde 07-19-2013 01:39 AM

No offense or criticism intended Fakimer. I was merely making conversation. If we can't poke fun at each other, then let's poke a girl for fun! :D

:skull-bee

Fakimer 07-19-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darksyde (Post 1292913)
No offense or criticism intended Fakimer. I was merely making conversation. If we can't poke fun at each other, then let's poke a girl for fun! :D

:skull-bee

None taken. :)