Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Story request- please rape my wife (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=165912)

Kinky guy 11-26-2013 08:08 AM

Story request- please rape my wife

Hi I am new to this site and I have a rape fantasy about my wife that I am looking for any one on here to write as a story.

Let me tell you about my wife laura, she is 32yrs old with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes and an apple shaped figure, she has 38c saggy tits with nipples that get very hard when aroused, she has a flabby stomach which wobbles when she is being fucked, she has a little bum with a hairy arsehole and her tight pussy is hairy and untrimmed, laura tends to wear plan boring bra's and knickers.
I am looking for some one to write a rape story about where she is brutally raped repeatedly in her hairy pussy, arse and her saggy tits tortured.
I would like her to cry and beg for mercy as her rapists torture and abuse her body, using dildos with spikes, hooks and razor blades on and forced in her pussy and arse making her scream with pain.

If any one is interested then please reply and feel free to make it as graphic as possible.

Thanks

Crotch_Ripper 11-26-2013 09:23 AM

Why don't you write a story first? Why do we have to provide your monkey spanking material?

You will find this type of post will piss off the members here real fast.

Epic Fail :skull-thr

Jaybee 11-26-2013 10:08 AM

Helloooo,

The Admin's reply is right on the money and well said. Creative writing is a talent, and requires work (I speak as a writer myself), it's a gift to the community.

Coming here and asking for a tailor-made story, not having even offered the currency of any input at all yourself, and especially as you didn't even bother to read through the subsection list and found the Rape Stories section and made your request there, is indeed going to anger people.

What you SHOULD have done is asked in that section whether anyone knew of a story similar to your description. Asking strangers for their opinions/guidance is one thing; asking strangers to provide artistic services gratis is quite another.

Creative writing is a talent; most people can't do it well. I give it as a gift, and always for free, but only either when the mood takes me, or when a loved one requests it. I don't know you, and your post doesn't motivate me to provide it. I also don't know the rape stores section that well, so my closing advice is to have a good, leisurely read through it, enjoy it, and see what..ahem, inspires you.

I dare say you'll find lots of material to give you quite a 'stir', shall we say!!

Good luck,

Jaybee.

FuckingRotter 11-26-2013 10:58 AM

Don't you like your wife very much? Funny, a while back there was some woman in here with green eyes and saggy tits. She was telling us all about what a wanker her husband is, and wondering if someone would write a story about him getting kidnapped and bum fucked by a gang of bikers.

I wonder....

LEONIDOS 11-26-2013 01:15 PM

lol

Raper_Pimp 10-31-2020 11:20 AM

I will brake into ur shitty house and walk into ur bedroom. Ur slutwife is alone, sleeping. I wake her up with a brutal punch in her cute and innocent face. Before she realizes the situation, I brutally rip her cheap thong, ur present, apart and put it in her slutmouth before she starts crying. „Now you can cry into that cheap thong, Laura!“ She is crying like a little girl. I punched her really hard. Ruthless. Then I have to take a sec. Suddenly, I slap her still crying dollface 5 times. With power. Her face is red. Tears in her eyes. She is crying like a little girl who lost her favorite toy. „You better shave that mud down there u worthless, hairy little piece of fuckmeat!!!“ I yell at her. Get up and shave your fuckholes right now or I beat the shit out off you! You run into the bathroom and start to shave your vagina and ass. Shaking, unable to do it properly. Cutting your lips so it looks like u have your period. Still crying into your birthday prsesent. I run into the bathroom, grab you by the hair and throw u on the ground, brutally.

Raper_Pimp 10-31-2020 11:20 AM

Continuous....do you want to know what he did to her all night long hehehe ?

Raper_Pimp 02-12-2021 11:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is you, you little fuckwhore. Destroying your tight ass in the most brutal and rough way should be a lot of fun. For days and nights, or even weeks ... :skull-evi

Im Bad, I know :skull-lov
Which one of these two girls is your wife in our fiction ? :skull-ny: