Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Returning Member (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=95427)

Lonetone 07-15-2012 02:37 PM

Returning Member

Hi all , i am returning to the board after being absent ( apart from the occasional quick peep ) for some time so i'm just finding my feet again and thought i'd say hi :)

I now have the time and freedom to explore again and have been particularly looking to delve into the rape stories and RP as i am finding more and more women i talk to are feeling they can broach that subject and address those feelings.

The board seems to have slimmed down a lot too , where did the beast movies and picture threads go ? I take it their was obviously a conscious decision to cut loose that aspect but i can't find any mention of it across the boards apart from the Beastiality Gallery which just seems to be links to external sites.

I also signed up to MyDownloader having used it very successfully previously but now find that none of the movies i have tried to download are supported ?
Hope this will change :confused:

Now i guess it's time to explore the deep dark fantasies on here , and add a few of my own :D

AssniffeR 07-15-2012 03:37 PM

I'm an occaional peeper as well...I hope to get more involved. Have fun!

Throatdagger 07-16-2012 01:33 PM

Welcome back.

Lonetone 07-16-2012 01:56 PM

Thanks guys , feels like home already :) and Assniffer , your work makes enthralling reading .

lysyn 07-16-2012 03:45 PM

welcome back.. with the fall of rapidshare and the like it is getting harder and harder to find reliable hosting sites esppecially for americans. Thats the short version but I hope it helps you understand why the movies are slim pickings anymore. Honestly I think its easier to find streams than downloads.

Again.. welcome back

lis

AssniffeR 07-16-2012 10:02 PM

Thanks Lonetone...I'm working on more.

Lonetone 07-20-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 1111824)
welcome back.. with the fall of rapidshare and the like it is getting harder and harder to find reliable hosting sites esppecially for americans. Thats the short version but I hope it helps you understand why the movies are slim pickings anymore. Honestly I think its easier to find streams than downloads.

Again.. welcome back

lis

Thank you Lysyn , i can't say i'm across all there legal issues but suffice to say corporate entities pushing governments to act on illegal file sharing is having a big effect . Here in the UK the Pirate Bay is now blocked from all ISP's and seeing the beast content disappear from sites seem's to be the result of new legislation in the USA as far as i can see.
The internet being the internet though may see things shift again in the coming months.