Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Forced Pregnancy/Impregnation (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143746)

newguy2013a 04-27-2013 02:00 PM

Forced Pregnancy/Impregnation

Anyone else has this fetish? I was reading a thread about it in RapeDesires (R.I.P.), and I have honestly have been somewhat "Obssessed" with it. I love stories that imply this (http://www.literotica.com/s/revenge-28; Mejoku Episode 2 where the lesbian man-hater is implied to have been impregnated).

I find it to be a real turn on.

Molly Girl 04-27-2013 02:07 PM

Whilst it's not high on my list of fantasies I do find the idea hot, being used by my rapist to breed - a son will be groomed as a future rapist, a daughter another victim.

FuckingRotter 04-27-2013 02:45 PM

Breeding someone to sell the offspring might be interesting.

Sierra 04-27-2013 03:21 PM

I know a lot of women have expressed this being hot to them. Although slavery and blackmail and other forms of "forced ownership" appeals (understatement), the idea of breeding is just not sexy to me.

Maybe it's because being pregnant was not a pleasant experience, nor is morning sickness is any way sexy - to me or to my partner. I love my son to distraction but once was more than enough.

Darksyde 04-28-2013 01:01 AM

Most of my fantasies involve impregnation sex, forced or otherwise. Perhaps it's because I've reached middle age and have yet to sire any offspring. At least, none that I know of! ;) Anyway, I find it very hot to think about!

Dangerdevil 04-28-2013 08:35 AM

I've had a couple of RP playmates for whom this was a major turn-on although for me personally the idea of breeding a slave doesn't do it for me. However I must admit that the ladies who were into it were so into it I began to see the appeal somewhat; their lactating breasts, their increased libido. The reality of it would be a lot different however.

jwham 04-28-2013 11:03 AM

As a fantasy rapist it could have some appeal to me if the victim I impregnated were a pro-lifer who did not believe in abortion under any circumstances. I would even mail her gifts every year on Mother’s Day and the child’s Birthday. :skull-big

FuckingRotter 04-28-2013 11:14 AM

It would also be interesting to see her conviction tested.

Bad Man 04-29-2013 11:59 AM

Add this to the mom/daughters or sisters idea...and SHAZAM !!

Also, think of the fun...now pregnant...keep the mom(s) and then raise the child...to be another rapist ..or victim...when they come of age....now THAT can be a powerful fantasy...breeders...best of a lot of ideas...

--BAD MAN--

nondescript29 04-29-2013 03:14 PM

This is my favorite. But my rape fantasies border on feral and it kind of ties in with that.

Huge, brooding, hairy chested beastly men. Pushed to the point of operating on instinct alone.

... Yeah. Hot to me.

*mind wanders*

GeorgeDaBrute 04-29-2013 05:23 PM

*grunts* ^what she said

nondescript29 04-29-2013 05:33 PM

Perv ;-)

chadbro20 04-30-2013 06:27 PM

I very much dislike kids in real life and I avoid them as much as I possibly can. So much so that I had a vasectomy at a young age and have always been thankful for it. I've immediately dumped any woman who has displayed an inkling of maternal instincts... The idea of fathering children sickens me.

HOWEVER... The idea of raping and impregnating somebody is hot, because of the extreme violation. In my fantasies I almost always release my hot, sticky cum inside the woman's young, fertile womb after she screams and begs me not to. As a fantasy it's hot as hell, despite the fact that in real life I have gone to great lengths to avoid pregnancies. Like I said, it's all about mentally destroying my victim and breaking her down.

bjc1979 05-01-2013 04:55 PM

I've had these fantasies. A woman who submits to being raped by me but then she comes alive and starts fighting like a banshee when she figures out that I'm going to cum inside her. Also, one of my other fantasies is raping a woman who's already pregnant. I find pregnant women incredibly sexy. The full round breasts and belly.

Sweetlust 05-03-2013 10:20 PM

The idea of forced impregnation and breeding is growing on me. Initially I never thought about it, but I've been increasingly drawn to it, by reading, RP, vids, etc...Personally, I love kids...but the circumstances of rape and forced pregnancy would play havok with me emotionally and mentally. I'm usually a stubborn fighter, but the thought of such defeat is humiliating and the idea that my rapist has left me with a constant reminder is simultaneously hot and degrading.

FuckingRotter 05-03-2013 10:40 PM

Tell you what. Get pregnant then I'll come and fuck you when you're more or less about to drop. I'll keep you lactating long after your offspring no longer needs it, sell your produce on the internet.

I rather like the idea of fucking a pregnant bird that's got milk dripping from her boobs too.

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1257194)
This is my favorite. But my rape fantasies border on feral and it kind of ties in with that.

Huge, brooding, hairy chested beastly men. Pushed to the point of operating on instinct alone.

... Yeah. Hot to me.

*mind wanders*

luvnlust 05-04-2013 02:16 AM

Impregnation can serve so many purposes, but most of all as FR alluded to, to swell the breasts until they are so FULL and lactating... good lord, the insatiable fun born from her tits as she can't help the ensuing engorgement, nor the massive amounts of milk expressed from her nips, squirting everywhere... and all for our enjoyment, our fucking enjoyment... poor girl ;)

FuckingRotter 05-04-2013 02:29 AM

As an aside, certain substances combined with regular pumping can induce lactation without pregnancy. I believe fenugreek is one. I've never met anyone that's achieved it, but I have read accounts of it being done.

nondescript29 05-04-2013 01:48 PM

I have actually scanned a little info about that. But it's more the natural element that turns me on about pregnancy and lactation. A man so turned on by me that he takes me without permission. Making my fertile belly and body round and beautiful, and being obsessed with the changes in me that HE caused. The pregnancy, my ability to grow new life, including feeding that new life. And in turn the pride in me and his offspring.

Woof. You'd never know I'm just a hormonal man-hating feminist after that post, would you ;-)

menace 05-04-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1259617)
I have actually scanned a little info about that. But it's more the natural element that turns me on about pregnancy and lactation. A man so turned on by me that he takes me without permission. Making my fertile belly and body round and beautiful, and being obsessed with the changes in me that HE caused. The pregnancy, my ability to grow new life, including feeding that new life. And in turn the pride in me and his offspring.

Woof. You'd never know I'm just a hormonal man-hating feminist after that post, would you ;-)

Well I never knew that!