Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Passed out girls.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=577)

persiangurl 04-26-2006 08:24 PM

Passed out girls....

Question:

Girls, have u ever actually drank to the point of passing out?

Guys, have u ever actually seen a girl pass out from drinking?

I'm curious if this is a real thing, as when i over drink, i just get reallllly sick and throw up EVERYTHING (attractive) , but never pass out.

and if anyone HAS ever passed out from drinking... how many drinks did it take? were u aware of your surroundings , or do u not remember anything?

Also, is it attractive to see a girl at a party passed out? i mean is that really a turn on... would that make u wanna fuck her? i would presume guys would want a "live" one, but hell, i donthave a penis, so how should i know

curious*

somedude 04-26-2006 08:44 PM

As someone from the wild drunken west I've definitely seen passed out girls and guys too. Takes different amounts for different peoplet to make them pass out. Knew this guy from India who would pass out after two beers. Seen girls who could drink me under the table and I started drinking beer before most people learn how to talk.
As to raping a passed out girl, not for me thanks. I like my ladies fighting and moaning! Oh and don't forget squirming, screaming and clawing my back! ;)

LovelyPerversion 04-26-2006 09:23 PM

I've never passed out that I am aware of...

There have been a few mornings I wake up...
hung over...
feeling sick...
can't remember how I got home...
turn on the tv...
turn on the computer...
PLOP down into the chair and -EEeeeAAAAOOOOoooowwwww!!!!!!! :eek:
Oh...bruised bruised bruised... :eek:
...can't sit the whole day...
don't remember a damn thing...
..oh...bruised bruised bruised bruised.... :eek:

Maybe I passed out...
Maybe I just lost my memory...
Maybe I was raped...
Maybe it was consensual...
I didn't get pregnant or and STD...
So I didn't really give a damn...

Still...that could have been the greatest sex of my whole life and I didn't even remember...
I'm sure SOMEBODY had a good time!!!
Oh well.

Stalker 04-26-2006 10:47 PM

I've seen plenty of women who've passed out from drinking. I can't say I really find it very attractive. If its at a party I've thrown or someone I know then it can even be kinda bothersome. The last thing I want is some stupid girl to get sick, molested, raped, or die from choking on her own vomit at my house.

But I know some guys who see a passed out woman and think "FREEBIE!"

persiangurl 04-26-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stalker
I've seen plenty of women who've passed out from drinking. I can't say I really find it very attractive. If its at a party I've thrown or someone I know then it can even be kinda bothersome. The last thing I want is some stupid girl to get sick, molested, raped, or die from choking on her own vomit at my house.

But I know some guys who see a passed out woman and think "FREEBIE!"

LMAO @ freebie

bwahahhahah

subgirl 04-27-2006 03:41 AM

i have pass out but they spiked it frist

menace 04-27-2006 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subgirl
i have pass out but they spiked it frist

And why did they do that, huh?

Tanya 04-27-2006 06:41 AM

sadf

shysnale 04-27-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiangurl
Question:

Girls, have u ever actually drank to the point of passing out?

Guys, have u ever actually seen a girl pass out from drinking?

I'm curious if this is a real thing, as when i over drink, i just get reallllly sick and throw up EVERYTHING (attractive) , but never pass out.

and if anyone HAS ever passed out from drinking... how many drinks did it take? were u aware of your surroundings , or do u not remember anything?

Also, is it attractive to see a girl at a party passed out? i mean is that really a turn on... would that make u wanna fuck her? i would presume guys would want a "live" one, but hell, i donthave a penis, so how should i know

curious*

Pg, would you happen to be a little morbid ? Forgive me for speaking so frankly but to me there's nothing worse than a drunk girl. Feminity has its own aestheticals rules you just can't cross. The woman style is to complex to support drunk attitudes..it makes you lose your charms in no time....I remember seen a bunch of girl doing a 'burp contest' few years ago. I was so shoked I almot left the place. The funny thing is that I am not really someone who gets easily shoked, I may have a very dark humor but there are few things I just can't stand to see. Woman to me have the most interesting style and they can't waste it in throwing up or just walk in zigzags. I am not saying a woman doesn't have the right to have a good time and to express their hapiness. I don't want to get in some sort of a Muslim radical way of thinking (no offence to that religion). I am just saying 'utter goofiness burping out & puking everywhere' is the privilege of that poor style which is man attitude.

Lupo 04-27-2006 01:57 PM

Morbid?? :confused:

Then i'm morbid too. I used a couple of girls that way in my time. It's not like you are digging up a dead girl for crying out loud. They are just drunk or high as hell.
I enjoy taking advantage on a helpless girl. Rather kinky actually. :D

shysnale 04-27-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupo
Morbid?? :confused:

Then i'm morbid too. I used a couple of girls that way in my time. It's not like you are digging up a dead girl for crying out loud. They are just drunk or high as hell.
I enjoy taking advantage on a helpless girl. Rather kinky actually. :D

I'm talking about PG question 'what does it feel to pass out'. These feelings are pretty close to collapse feelings, I mean blackout, loss of consciousness....that's pretty morbid to me....but ho well....what do I know....

Lupo 04-27-2006 02:17 PM

We all have different boundaries as humans. That's one of the things that makes us unique.

I passed out once due to heavy drinking ( dunno how much i had but it was alot ) and smoking weed at the same time. Almost killed me. The only time. I always stop when i can feel i'm losing control.

menace 04-27-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya
Ive passed out but my drink was spiked im pretty sure...

Yeah, coz you'd never pass out from regular drinking, right? :D

LovelyPerversion 04-27-2006 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale
Pg, would you happen to be a little morbid ? Forgive me for speaking so frankly but to me there's nothing worse than a drunk girl. Feminity has its own aestheticals rules you just can't cross. The woman style is to complex to support drunk attitudes..it makes you lose your charms in no time....I remember seen a bunch of girl doing a 'burp contest' few years ago. I was so shoked I almot left the place. The funny thing is that I am not really someone who gets easily shoked, I may have a very dark humor but there are few things I just can't stand to see. Woman to me have the most interesting style and they can't waste it in throwing up or just walk in zigzags. I am not saying a woman doesn't have the right to have a good time and to express their hapiness. I don't want to get in some sort of a Muslim radical way of thinking (no offence to that religion). I am just saying 'utter goofiness burping out & puking everywhere' is the privilege of that poor style which is man attitude.

Picky Picky Picky!!! :rolleyes:

I've known a lot of guys who LIKE the idea of a girl that will burp, fart, whatever in front of them!!! It breaks the ice and the guy knows HE doesn't have to live up to any unrealistic expectations, or hold everything in until the night is over!!!

Seriously, one day a guy I know called me up after his date and said "Wow!!! This girl can BELCH!!! This is so awesome!!!"

I can kinda see where you're going, but there's a big difference between acting goofy, and lying in a puddle of your own vomit.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions. Inhibitions are those little things in your brain that says "Girls don't burp" "Girls don't fart" "Girls don't have sex on a first date" "Girls are supposed to be too embarrassed to do a strip tease for some guy they just met" <--see where I'm going with this. And think about those "Girls Gone Wild" videos....do you think they were SOBER when they did that?????

Hell, if I'm sober, and some guy says show me your tits, I'm like "FUCK NO!!! Leave me alone you pervert!!!" But, if I'm drunk, shirt's coming off!!! :eek:

Hell, first time I let a girl fuck me with a strap on, I was drunk...otherwise, I would have gone home before it went that far.

First time I was on stage playing "find the fake penis" with a lesbian I was drunk.

First time I danced with a pre-op tranny at a club with his tit on one hand and his dick in the other, I was drunk. <--- now I don't have to be drunk to start grabbing, but it's an excuse for bad behavior!!! :D

Some advice for you: Make sure you ALWAYS tell your dates that a girl drinking is a big turn-off for you and explain why...so she'll know to be alcohol free and totally self-conscious around you.

cumonme 04-27-2006 04:02 PM

I've drunk so much that I have very blurry memory and little ability to move, PG, but not so that I've actually passed out.

I wouldn't recommend it, unless you want to be raped.

Oh wait.

:)

prey4me 04-27-2006 04:38 PM

Just as a point of distinction, remember that there is "black out" and "pass out."

"Black out" is being sufficiently drunk you don't remember what you did. You wake up with bruises, cuts, minus your car keys ("where did I park the car"), damage to the car, you can't remember how you got home--or with whom!

"Pass out" is loss of consciousness. If a person is genuinely passed out, the responsible thing is to call 911. Possibly, other drugs are involved, and as they combine, the result could be lethal.

The trick is to get a girl drunk enough so her inhibitions are gone, and she may be in and out of various states of "black-out." Then you can fuck her, fuck her over, and defend yourself against rape charges later by claiming it was consensual. If there are details she can't remember, her accusations are inconsistent and suspect.

LovelyPerversion 04-27-2006 10:54 PM

Tell us more Mr. Science!!!

LoL...

True...

But, if you blacked out...
How do you know you didn't also pass out?

I assume that if I drank enough to black out...
I probably passed out...
or at the very least was drifting in and out <---I do that one a lot!!!

Lupo 04-27-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

But, if you blacked out... How do you know you didn't also pass out?
Good point. You don't know. Unless there are other there who can tell you what happend.

MarcEdeSade 04-28-2006 06:12 AM

typically, one cannot pass out from drinking unless one has drank before recently. People apt to puke are not apt to pass out and vice-versa. when you puke, your body's saying hey, stupid....stop drinking this or I'm not going to be responsible for what happens! If you puke and continue to drink, you'll probably pass out eventually.

Girls who pass out are indeed seen as "freebies" and I've seen a partygoing group go at some wasted ditz, and the next day at school the story comes out that she gave it up to (fill in name of geek here), who typically does not deny the claim, because of the bright shining moment of stardom.

"course unless you get them in on it, there are always a few fake chivalry types (honorless idiots who live by the redneck rules) who'll go ballistic on someone using a passed out lush. If this is your plan, know who they are, and get them in line.

Tanya 04-28-2006 06:33 AM

ssssssssss