Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hello (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=27691)

alienraper 08-16-2009 08:44 AM

Hello

Hello,I just wanted to introduce myself I'm Andrew 45 and have just joined the forum I've lurked for several years out of shyness.My interest in rape fantasies is not only as a male interested in female rape stories/videos, but also as a virgin due to my disability I have fantasies of my own rape by a female or females strange but I see no way that status would change otherwise . I guess and would be interested in any stories of your fantasies on this theme however extreme I've no objection to s/mor any other form of domination or abuse just do your worst ;)I'll look forward to it

Spell Siren 08-16-2009 08:52 AM

Welcome to Rapeboard Alienraper..

This place has quite a few things that may intrest you, and many friendly and intresting people around...though beware of some nasty ones...

Hope you have fun on the board....

Cheers
:skull-bee

alienraper 08-16-2009 02:06 PM

Thank you so much for your warm and kind welcome Spell Siren I've lurked here so long now to know there are here as in the real world some really special people here with a great sense of fun as well as the fair share of rotten apples don't worry I'll be careful but thanks for the warning it was sweet of you I hope you will accept my request to be a friend but will leave that upto you

ChiTownHoney 08-16-2009 04:10 PM

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy what it has to offer!

pervipete 08-16-2009 04:25 PM

Hi Alienraper, have fun mate...

Oh and BTW, there isn't much that is seen as strange on here, and as for being raped by females...just yell for Parisa and her magic strap-on, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to oblige...;)

Lil-Mac 08-16-2009 11:32 PM

Welcome.. always nice to see lurkers turn into members. Hope you enjoy your stay.

alienraper 08-17-2009 01:45 PM

Thank you Chitownhoney for your welcome it was very kind of you I have to say my first 2 days here have been fun so it seems your hopes have come true:)

alienraper 08-17-2009 01:51 PM

Hello Pervipete thank you for your warm welcome I'll send you my counsellor's bill for the mention of Parisa later nothing personal just for the sake of my poor nerves ;) I always was a coward at heart :)

alienraper 08-17-2009 01:54 PM

Thank you Lil-Mac for your kind welcome hopefully it wont take all the others 4 years ;)

pervipete 08-17-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alienraper (Post 369440)
Hello Pervipete thank you for your warm welcome I'll send you my counsellor's bill for the mention of Parisa later nothing personal just for the sake of my poor nerves ;) I always was a coward at heart :)

You should have used Hellminths clinic, its free there...;)

alienraper 08-17-2009 03:12 PM

Gee thanks now you tell me !!!!!!!!!!

pervipete 08-17-2009 04:02 PM

Lol

alienraper 08-17-2009 04:50 PM

yes sorry I can be a cheeky S.O.B ;)

hellminth 08-17-2009 06:05 PM

G'day M8, welcome to the team.

The clinic used to be a place where people discussed their problems, mental or physical, and we surprisingly have a really qualified team to deal with all sorts. Feel free to drop by and ignore the pervy cleaner.

yeah ... as a matter of public hygeine, Parisa, would you please make sure you clean your strap-on between uses? Getting a lotttt of complaints and we are out of antibiotics . :D

sexfiend 08-17-2009 07:00 PM

Welcome too RB,i'm sure you will find something here to fuel your fantasies.

pervipete 08-18-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellminth (Post 369479)
G'day M8, welcome to the team.

The clinic used to be a place where people discussed their problems, mental or physical, and we surprisingly have a really qualified team to deal with all sorts. Feel free to drop by and ignore the pervy cleaner.

yeah ... as a matter of public hygeine, Parisa, would you please make sure you clean your strap-on between uses? Getting a lotttt of complaints and we are out of antibiotics . :D

Cleaner...Hygene Technician please....shish

Abra 08-18-2009 04:27 AM

welcome alienraper. Neat name. :)

alienraper 08-20-2009 07:20 PM

Thanks for the kind welcome and advice Helminth seems when I finally go crazy I will find all I need here ;)

alienraper 08-20-2009 07:21 PM

thank you so much sexfiend seems I already have pervipete to exercise my sense of humour at least

alienraper 08-20-2009 07:26 PM

Thanks Abra thats sweet of you when you're this ugly only being an alien gives you a good enough excuse for it ;) oh but don't worry thats not self pity just more of my warped humour I have a lot of fun really;)