Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Co-Ed Summer Camp (Open to all!! Rapists, counselers and campers alike!!) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5790)

Sheba 04-07-2007 08:44 PM

Co-Ed Summer Camp (Open to all!! Rapists, counselers and campers alike!!)

I've had this idea for a while now--to rp a summer job as a counseler at a co-ed camp, only to have it go horribly wrong. (Or wonderfully right, depending on how you look at it.) Would anyone be interested?

goodboy 04-08-2007 01:55 AM

I'll be a male camper.
How would you like the rp tp proceed? (I mean, any general idea?)

Bad Man 04-08-2007 02:36 AM

Count me in - are the female counselors up for grabs too? I'll play either - counselor or camper !!

--Bad Man--

Sheba 04-08-2007 09:42 AM

Oh, yay!!! I'm so glad to see there's actually people interested!!! :skull-smi

@ Goodboy: Well, I'd thought about either starting it out where I'm alone in one of the cabins, cleaning it up before campers arrive, or else maybe having taken a trailride up to a secluded pond to go skinnydipping. But really, I'm up for anything.

@Badman: Yay!! Yup, there can be more female conselors!!

_lawless 04-08-2007 10:31 AM

I'll be a camper as well.

Sheba 04-08-2007 10:48 AM

Yay!!! So thus far we have two campers, and possibly another counseler or camper? :)

Fwsh, fwsh, fwsh...

I like the whispery sound my broom makes over the dusty wooden cabin floor. I must get things tidied up before one 'o'clock, which is when the first busload of campers is due to arrive. Any minute now the Director will pop in for a 'surprise' inspection to see that none of us has been slacking off in getting things ready for the camp's Opening Day. I pause to arm sweat off my forehead. The interior of the little cabin maybe shady, but the June heat is no less oppressive for that. My black ponytail droops limply, dispirited by the hot weather. My tight standard-issue yellow 'Camp Kiwanak' T-shirt is sticking to my body, and an itch is beginning to develop right beneath my bra strap. I reach back to scratch it--even with my nails, I can't get it. It's maddening, and I know if I don't do something about it now it will distract me all day. I hate distractions.

What the hell, I find myself thinking, no one is around to see.

Rationalizing thus I push up my shirt, reach behind my back as far as possible and unhook my white lace bra. Not the most suitable undergarments for a counseler at a summer camp, perhaps, but I like them. They offer better support than the cotton sports bras most of the other female counselors wear. The offending undergarment falls to rest at my feet, and I lean down to snatch it up quickly and place it out of sight behind me on the bottom bunk. There!!! Huh, somehow the itch is gone now. It must have been the scratchy lace. Liking the feeling of my tits unrestrained I decide to keep it off--at least until the campers arrive. Now, then, back to sweeping.

goodboy 04-08-2007 01:42 PM

Arriving early, i was about to knock on the door, expecting it to be opened by another of those aunty-like counsellors, boring as ever, when I saw her through a creak. And oh my my, what did we have there? This new counsellor was drop dead gorgeous!

As I kept staring, more surprises awaited me. She pushed up her shirt, and removed her bra, allowing me a brief gimpse of her bobblers. Ooooh, we we were in for an interesting afternoon!

Bad Man 04-08-2007 03:13 PM

Driving my Jeep along the dirt raod...thinking to myself...sure is a long way off the highway...good.... I took this job to lay low for a while..I mean, the Police were sking a few iffy questions about all the girls being stalked and almost attacked in town..so I figure I'll hole up here for the summer..and besides, isolation can be useful...a nice boathouse and a deserted cabin on the island in the middle of the lake...hmmm.....

I knew the fake ID worked as soon as they called me and offered me a counselor job. I'll have to remind myself to slide Jimmy a few extra for the resume...I should be there in another hour or so...

I glance in the mirror and onto the back seat, at the tote box...all my supplies and toys safe and sound....take care of your tools and your tools take care of you...

Yep - pioneering and backpacking instructor....LOTS of possibilities....and 3 months of time....

Sheba 04-08-2007 08:30 PM

((:skull-big Awesome, Bad man!!!! :D This is gonna be fun!!! By the way you two, feel free to team up on me if you like--that way everyone can play.))

Sweep-sweep, sweep, sweepity-sweep....

There. Having gone through the little cabin back and forth several times, I finally deem it clean enough to pass muster. Back goes the broom to the storage shed by the outdoor sinks, then. I push the door open with one hand, holding my broom with another--and start back with a cry of alarm as I realize someone else is there. How was that possible?!? Surely it wasn't one yet...?!?

After a moment my heart slows down, and I realize to my chagrin that I'm staring at the boy like an idiot, broom slightly raised. I quickly set it against the doorframe--cursing at it under my breath when it refuses to stay upright---and then straighten up to smile sheepishly at the hottie standing on the porch.

"Hi. Welcome to Camp Kiwanak."

Huh, a car was approaching, engine growling softly. A Jeep, it sounded like, still a mile or so up the road from the cabins. Perhaps a fellow counselor was on her (his?) way to tell me that a few of our campers had arrived ahead of schedule.

A bit late for that, if that's the case...

goodboy 04-08-2007 11:10 PM

(Okay, Bad Man, I'm getting her bounded soon. You join in a bit later! :) )

"Thank you, ma'am. By the way, you have an awesome body for a counsellor! :D "

I get in and remove my backpack.

Sheba 04-08-2007 11:23 PM

(('Bounded'? All tied-up? Sounds kinky!!!:D ))

I step aside to let him past, blushing at his comment.

"Er...thanks."

I should really do something about that, before one of the other counselors--or, God forbid, the Director!--walked in, got the wrong idea and sacked me forthwith. Reaching over to snag my bra from the bunk, I turn to make myself decent though I can't help adding coyly,

"You're pretty cute yourself, you know."

goodboy 04-09-2007 01:47 PM

"Thank you! By the way, I don't need you need to put that on in a hurry. Nobody is coming in the next half an hour, so let's relax."

I take a chair airily, tossing my backpack aside.

"So what's your name ma'am?"

Sheba 04-09-2007 02:19 PM

He has a point there--and anyhow he'd likely already seen everything I wanted to hide. Plus it did feel better without it...I set the bra back on the bunk and plop down beside it crossing my legs.

"Okay, but only for you. I'm Lisa; who are you?"

goodboy 04-09-2007 10:42 PM

"I think your back is itching Lisa. Do you want me to scratch it for you?"
I put on my best charm in my voice.
Most girls fall for it, and so should she.

Bad Man 04-10-2007 12:31 AM

The radio has some suprisingly good stations for the middle of nowhere...a nice classic rock channel I hope I can get at the camp....I pick up the brochure of the camp programs for the summer and look throught the pictures of the counselors...just to see who I'll have to keep an eye on...

One catches my eye...Lisa something-or-other....nice mini-pic to fill the space....damn, she'd be fine to play with....have to see about that...do a recon of the island first...find some good spots where I can be left alone.....

I quickly scan the map of the property and the lake...the map is tiny and cheesy, definitely made to impress the tourists - but I have a better one in my backpack..after all, the backpacking instructor should have the most accurate maps of the area......and since I am former military, I know how to read 'em for all they're worth....and that's why I came a week early...to recon...just like a mission....remember to check out the abandoned mine too....

I laugh as Alice Cooper comes on for a double...."School's Out"..."Welcome To My Nightmare"....a good omen? We'll see in about an hour....

Smiling as I take a swig of my Gatorade and let the Jeep bring me closer....

Sheba 04-10-2007 12:43 AM

I blink, a bit surprised but touched that he would offer to help me.

"That's sweet of you, darlin'. Thanks...."

Just as I'm about to turn over on my back--my shorts riding up slightly on my thighs--the engine sounds get louder. Intrigued, I get up and go to the door, stepping out onto the porch to squint down the road through the heat-haze. The Jeep could use a new carberator, it seems. I can't see it yet; it has to wind its way up the roughly-paved road.

Bad Man 04-10-2007 01:50 AM

I'm liking this more and more...an uphill rough paved road, and a lake on top of the mountain..with a few interesting places on the side.....perfect...

The Jeep stutters a little...mmm...I'll have to set the float again, especially if this hill is a typical angle for the terrain...no biggie....

Looking up, I see a dark blur in the horizon...structures by the looks of it....I must be getting closer....an d then my real summer fun can begin....

goodboy 04-10-2007 01:52 AM

(@Bad Man: Don't make your entry immediately. I'll tell you when to, and it'll be very soon. :) )

"Ah never mind the sound lisa."
I guide you back to the chair, and then go behind you.
Then in a flash, I reach under your shirt, and pull it up and off over your head.
"Now where should I scratch lisa?" I ask, tossing the top aside and standing behind your bare back, placing my hands on your shoulders.

Sheba 04-10-2007 01:25 PM

I turn back to you, startled but relieved that I'm not the only one hearing the noise.

"Ah, you hear it too. Good. "

I squeak in alarm as my shirt is so suddenly pulled off, goosebumps breaking out on my skin despite the omnipresent heat. I like a guy who's forward, but this one is unlike any I've ever met! I look back over my shoulder, reaching for your hand to move it into position above the nagging itch.

"Here, between my shoulderblades. Right where I can't reach it."

I pause, then add,

"So, are you going to tell me your name? "

goodboy 04-10-2007 01:49 PM

"I'm Dan, a college freshman."

I start scratching your back, but soon it becomes more of a caress. I feel your body getting excited under my hands. They slowly move up and down your back. Then when I feel the time is right, I slip them around and lightly cup your breasts. You squirm briefly, but do not protest. Good. You are now under my control then. I let my hands linger briefly, then withdraw them. It is time for bigger action.

"You really do have a gorgeous body lisa. Would you mind standing up?"