Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Would You Like To Rape This Wife & What Would You Do? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=103823)

mp29 11-06-2012 11:50 PM

Would You Like To Rape This Wife & What Would You Do?

I am 29, and my wife is 25. I have had fantasies of my wife being raped for quite some time now. In points I am forced to watch, hiding and seeing it happening, or just finding out about it. I even have fantasies to the point of her being raped to the point of being made pregnant from it. I love the idea of HER being out somewhere, wearing a nice skirt, pantyhose and her favorite black calf length boots, and a guy or group of guys grabbing her taking her to a place and never removing anything, just ripping her shirt open, balling he skirt around her waist, ripping he pantyhose, and fucking her brains out again and again. Forcing her to suck them, Deep throat them, filling her throat with cum, and swallow it all down. Making her do anal, which she refuses to do. Giving her DP, also DP in the same hole. And just raping her over and over again till they just cant go anymore. I would love to see her face fucked non stop, gaging on the dick, throat fucking wildy. It turns me on wildly to think of her being in just pantyhose ripped opened and raped. I love the idea of different races taking her, gangs taking her, the ideas are just endless.

Another thought is having taking and renewing our vows, and her in a wedding dress and someone taking her, and raping her in it, and abuseing her with the dress on. Its A Nice thought.

You all got any more ideas, thoughts, opinions? I would love to hear them.

FuckingRotter 11-07-2012 04:21 AM

Do you think she'd mind you going out dressed in her clothes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mp29 (Post 1158222)
. I love the idea of being out somewhere, wearing a nice skirt, pantyhose and her favorite black calf length boots, i

mp29 11-07-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1158310)
Do you think she'd mind you going out dressed in her clothes?

Ok, so i left a word out. My bad. Besides That no way a guy my size would fit into her cloths. 6'6" to her 5'3", dont really think so.

mp29 11-07-2012 04:47 AM

There, made an edit fuckingrotter!

Crotch_Ripper 11-07-2012 05:02 AM

You know we grow very tired of "men" with small penis's and large imaginations.

Were really not interested in providing you monkey spanking material so you can wank off.

Its always the same garbage too. Hi im a new member here "What would you do to my wife/girlfriend/pony?"

BLAH BLAH BLAH

mp29 11-07-2012 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 1158339)
You know we grow very tired of "men" with small penis's and large imaginations.

Were really not interested in providing you monkey spanking material so you can wank off.

Its always the same garbage too. Hi im a new member here "What would you do to my wife/girlfriend/pony?"

BLAH BLAH BLAH

for you information you JACKASS, I have been visiting this board for quite a long time without being a member checking it out, , your a place where a few people run the show and you do it thier way or its no way at all. Right Jackass?? And Yes I noticed under your name it had mod. so does that mean since I back talked you now I get banned??? La Ti Da..

That would be correct

Throatdagger 11-07-2012 08:43 AM

Did I hear a request for a throat fucking? :D

While you two are fighting, I will have the wife in my abandoned warehouse.

I guess I had better say welcome to the site and do try and have fun.

FuckingRotter 11-07-2012 12:46 PM

Just a five day ban I hope? I'd like to see how angry he is when he gets back and his wifes knickers have worked their way up his arse crack!

Raper_Pimp 10-31-2020 01:16 PM

I brake into ur house with 2 fat and ugly bums I paid to help me. U are already in ur bed but still awake. First we beat you up a little bit, sit u on a chair and tie u to it. Then we turn on your scared fuckwhore you call wife. First I slap her really hard on her beautiful innocent face. „Slap this little whore hard !“ I scream to the bums. They smack the shit out of her a couple of times. You can’t do nothing sit there and watch. Your beautiful young wife starts crying and shaking. So it begins. I grab her by her hair and throw her back on your bed. I punch her one time with my fist right in her face. She falls on her back screaming and now crying louder. Just like a little girl your wife is crying her lungs out. I brutally rip her lingerie apart. She has a body like a 18 year old teen. Tears in her innocent eyes make me even wilder. I grab her throat from behind, choking her strong and force my fat cock in her tiny little asshole. The 2 dirty nasty and fat bums slap her face and choke her while I’m brutally destroying her little asshole. She is crying like a little girl. You just watch. ... to be continued ;)

Raper_Pimp 02-12-2021 08:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is how I’m brutally raping your delicious fuckwife...😈😈🤟🤟🤤🤤😂😂