Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dealing with hurt (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143274)

Sasha Girl 04-19-2013 11:05 PM

Dealing with hurt

Edited out due to the heavy content. Let's just say it was a tough day, but it got straightened out in the end.

Ah, the joys of talking to family...

FuckingRotter 04-20-2013 10:30 AM

*cue comic book guy voice*

Best edit ever.

bjc1979 04-20-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1251744)

Best edit ever.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/169...book-guy-o.gif

nondescript29 04-20-2013 11:22 AM

I always feel better after spreading the hate.

bjc1979 04-20-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha Girl (Post 1251496)
Edited out due to the heavy content. Let's just say it was a tough day, but it got straightened out in the end.

Ah, the joys of talking to family...

I was in a shitty mood b/c I saw something yesterday that reminded me of my cousin that died. We grew up together and he died way too young in an awful awful awful car accident. It's one of those things I'll probably never get over and sometimes I'll see or hear something that reminds me of him and it completely shits on my mood that day. I'm trying to get myself into a good mood for today though.

Sasha Girl 04-20-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjc1979 (Post 1251762)
I was in a shitty mood b/c I saw something yesterday that reminded me of my cousin that died. We grew up together and he died way too young in an awful awful awful car accident. It's one of those things I'll probably never get over and sometimes I'll see or hear something that reminds me of him and it completely shits on my mood that day. I'm trying to get myself into a good mood for today though.

You're right, there's no way to get over something like that. Nor can you shut out your emotions when they come. The only thing you can do is wait for the painful episode to pass. I'm probably telling you how to suck eggs, I know. Still... last year I lost one of my brilliant University friends in a car accident. Six months prior, one of my horses died. Then, a day before my birthday, I lost my job. My flatmate moved out shortly after, and then at Christmas I had to put down one of the dogs - bone cancer. After that, I got pneumonia and had to spend several weeks resting.

New Year's rolled around and I went out to my young horse (whom I broke in after my older horse died). I coughed and wheezed, but I took him out to the forest and went for a ride, with one of the dogs. I was alone that night, but I felt happy. That's why I love my animals. They help me live in the moment.

Sasha Girl 04-20-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1251744)

Best edit ever.

Thanks, I'm glad you approve. :)

FuckingRotter 04-20-2013 11:45 AM

Did you sell your horse to a kebab factory?

Sasha Girl 04-20-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1251776)
Did you sell your horse to a kebab factory?

My beloved horse died from colic, following unsuccessful surgery. I still cry when I think of it.

FuckingRotter 04-20-2013 11:54 AM

I think you missed a perfect money making opportunity.

jwham 04-20-2013 02:07 PM

There aren’t many hurts that a few shots of JD, can’t cure, even if only temporary. ;)

pervipete 04-20-2013 02:57 PM

Families fuck you up from time to time...

FuckingRotter 04-20-2013 03:05 PM

I doubt if Lenny and Carl could pick up comic book guy without taking a lawsuit against Mo.

Still, your input astounds me. A picture speaks a thousand words eh? Of course, a dim wit with a pack of crayons must have said that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjc1979 (Post 1251745)

Sasha Girl 04-20-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1251784)
I think you missed a perfect money making opportunity.

I usually find people are quite good at making monkeys of themselves. (including myself, sadly) Besides, some things can't be joked about. The death of my horse is one of them.

LIDM99810 04-20-2013 06:16 PM

I missed you original post sashm so not sure if the question is how ppl deal with hurt?

If I may ill give an input in how I deal, I have these brilliant pills, that sweep all cares and concerns away. However the downside is if I miss taking them all my previous hurt, and worries reappear, so I must pack them down again to live in a respectable way here. I also find it very easy to forgive, no idea why, noticed some ppl hold grudges, but me.. altho I don't exuse the behavour, I always work it out with them, and then none of it bothers me anymore.

I believe holding onto hurt, hat eand anger does a person no good, and at the end of the day only poisons that persons mind. Its way easier to let it flow and be easy going.

I kinda have a lot of experience in my real life with a person who holds onto every bit of hate they've received or dished out, and I don t ever wanna be as posioned and hateful as him.

If this wasn't the original question, my apologies.

Sasha Girl 04-20-2013 06:21 PM

My OP was more of an unloading / rant. When I worked through it, I took it down. All posts on the subject are welcome, especially thoughtful ones like yours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIDM99810 (Post 1251962)
I missed you original post sashm so not sure if the question is how ppl deal with hurt?

If I may ill give an input in how I deal, I have these brilliant pills, that sweep all cares and concerns away. However the downside is if I miss taking them all my previous hurt, and worries reappear, so I must pack them down again to live in a respectable way here. I also find it very easy to forgive, no idea why, noticed some ppl hold grudges, but me.. altho I don't exuse the behavour, I always work it out with them, and then none of it bothers me anymore.

I believe holding onto hurt, hat eand anger does a person no good, and at the end of the day only poisons that persons mind. Its way easier to let it flow and be easy going.

I kinda have a lot of experience in my real life with a person who holds onto every bit of hate they've received or dished out, and I don t ever wanna be as posioned and hateful as him.

If this wasn't the original question, my apologies.