Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   i'm so amazed on how many women are on these threads (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=79757)

grizzlyfuck 02-28-2012 08:24 PM

i'm so amazed on how many women are on these threads

as a new member i say hello. I am a man and have never met anybody with rape fetishes let alone a woman, i am pleasantly surprised.:)

Fae 02-29-2012 02:04 AM

lol Well it's not exactly something we're going to wear around in the work place. Hi I'm a girl and I fantasize about being raped. It's a bit too much asking for trouble. I don't think I have even told my close friends, i.e. the close girlfriends who sit around and talk guys and sex. I was actually pretty surprised myself exactly how many of both sexes are into this.

but anyways, welcome aboard. ;)

SugarT 02-29-2012 05:28 AM

welcome

yeah I was too, when I first saw the site I thought it would have trolls everywhere and spam etc, great getting the female perspective and hot so many are into the fantasy/conversation

MissPhoenix 02-29-2012 07:08 AM

Some of us gals just really love being forced to fuck ;).

Soph xxx

judith 03-01-2012 09:04 AM

actually, you've met a lot of us . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by grizzlyfuck (Post 1021271)
. . . I am a man and have never met anybody with rape fetishes let alone a woman, i am pleasantly surprised.:)

actually, you have met a lot of women who fantasize about rape. it's a pretty common fantasy. naturally we don't discuss it much with casual acquaintances.

finman 03-01-2012 10:14 AM

And I love that you ladies love it as much as I do! ;)

But as mentioned so hard to find one that one can share that desire with. Thank goodness for the Internet and forums like this! :)

nat2lay 03-02-2012 02:11 AM

You've probably met more women with this fantasy than you think. As of this moment, even my husband doesn't even know I fantasize about being raped.

justmetoo 03-02-2012 08:17 AM

After reading this I was thinking how much more fun life could be if everyone felt they could be honest about this subject. Unfortunately that is not the case.

Lil-Mac 03-02-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fae (Post 1021358)
lol Well it's not exactly something we're going to wear around in the work place. Hi I'm a girl and I fantasize about being raped. It's a bit too much asking for trouble. I don't think I have even told my close friends, i.e. the close girlfriends who sit around and talk guys and sex. I was actually pretty surprised myself exactly how many of both sexes are into this.

but anyways, welcome aboard. ;)

And your next Florida vacation is when Miss Fae?? :cool:

StalkHer 03-02-2012 10:53 PM

I guess this is sort of related to the topic. The new series of books from E.L. James; "50 Shades of Grey" Is the latest twist on the bodice ripper. Lots of kinky sex, bondage and a virgin rape. They appear to be full of women surrendering themselves to dominant men and sexual episodes.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/465902.../#.T1GhQHRYWSp

lysyn 03-03-2012 12:35 AM

Welcome to the RB and yeah.. we're all a bunch of incognito pervs. :)

superduperf 03-04-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 1023132)
we're all a bunch of incognito pervs. :)

On the internet?? Surely not!

lysyn 03-04-2012 03:12 AM

And in real life. I bet at least 7 of 10 women you know even just casually have had at least one rape fantasy in her lifetime. I would say 9 of 10 but they would deny it even to themselves.

finman 03-04-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 1023782)
And in real life. I bet at least 7 of 10 women you know even just casually have had at least one rape fantasy in her lifetime. I would say 9 of 10 but they would deny it even to themselves.

I thinking it makes sense. For human beings to reproduce themselves there has to be a sort of similar desire/interest in sex. If men (obviously) love these desires then women must also. Damn these societal norms. If only we all embraced our real base natures! :)

ali D 03-29-2012 01:53 AM

I think there's something about being chased, and something about the strength

nat2lay 04-01-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StalkHer (Post 1023106)
I guess this is sort of related to the topic. The new series of books from E.L. James; "50 Shades of Grey" Is the latest twist on the bodice ripper. Lots of kinky sex, bondage and a virgin rape. They appear to be full of women surrendering themselves to dominant men and sexual episodes.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/465902.../#.T1GhQHRYWSp

Hmmmm..... looks like I might have to put that book on my Kindle.

lysyn 04-01-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nat2lay (Post 1039414)
Hmmmm..... looks like I might have to put that book on my Kindle.

You can read it for free at epubhub. They have all three in the series and if your kinle is internet capable (mine is) then you can still read it on your kindle.

It is not bad.. I would say its like the Twilight of the BDSM world. He didnt rape her whene took her virginity. She consented and enoyed it bet he wasnt gentle when he took it either. And its primarily a love story between two people from different worlds and he has issues and some crazy ex's. So I wouldnt sy it was full of women.. But he is appealing.

susan_haynes19 04-02-2012 10:53 PM

I've been having fantasies about being kidnapped, raped and abused for about a year because of something that happened to me when I was 14. I was raped by my female neighbor.

LilLinzi 04-20-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1022777)
After reading this I was thinking how much more fun life could be if everyone felt they could be honest about this subject. Unfortunately that is not the case.

You said it hun :)

clockz71 04-24-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPhoenix (Post 1021471)
Some of us gals just really love being forced to fuck ;).

Soph xxx

One word: Yum.

Attitude is everything....