Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which would you prefer? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=56512)

Carrie 02-14-2011 01:56 AM

Which would you prefer?

For the guys:

To rape someone you like and find attractive?

Or

To rape someone you hate and find attractive?

For the ladies:

To be raped by someone you like and find attractive?

Or

To be raped by someone you hate and find attractive?

Once you've answered the above questions ...

Would you just prefer a stranger rape? (? for both men and women)

Ingenue 02-14-2011 04:51 PM

My fantasies almost invariably involve a stranger, or someone who gets to know me for the purposes of raping me. I don't fantasize about real people in my life.

joey 02-14-2011 06:49 PM

It's a to each their own world I guess. My fantasies almost always relate to people I know, and know well. Exceptions being the upscale stranger getting out of her $80k third car at the market and fantasizing about her being carjacked, gang pumped and dumped naked in the ghetto 20 miles away.
But I'm almost always also a voyeuristic rapist, dreaming about being witness to some one else's act of rape. I can like 'em (even love 'em) or hate 'em, but if I know them and their fears, hopes etc., I can fantasize about them being raped.

JaniceJ 02-14-2011 07:12 PM

I also prefer strangers and men who are brutish. Not your cover of GQ type.

For me, the someone you like and find attractive combination is more a case of just having sex...and not forced sex. Just my opinion.

justmetoo 02-14-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingenue (Post 658359)
or someone who gets to know me for the purposes of raping me.

Now that idea is so hot. Getting to know someone with the sole purpose of making their friendship is so they will eventually be your victim.

I can imagine taking a month or even more of scouting them. Learning more and more about them. Finding where they live, what their schedule is like. And then when the time is right, everything is planned out for an extended rape session. Maybe taking the camera with as I stalk her so as I'm working everything out I've got some nice high res pictures to stoke the fire as I plan out my fantasy.

And no, I'm not into quickie rape fantasies. For me it is always long and drawn out.

StalkHer 02-14-2011 09:50 PM

As with others, my fantasies are with people I know and like. If there was some one that wronged me or I disliked very much I might not enjoy the rape as much. I might be inclined to just beat the heck out of them. Of course I could watch as she was gang banged, that would be fun.

nondescript29 02-14-2011 10:01 PM

Mine is generally a stranger. Though I wouldn't be opposed to someone I know/like/AND hate.

when I was younger I had an arch nemesis I fucked a few times randomly, then we'd go right back to hating each other after... some of the hottest sex I've ever had.....

DorianBlack 02-14-2011 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrie (Post 657882)
For the guys:

To rape someone you like and find attractive?

Or

To rape someone you hate and find attractive?

I'll have to cop out and say both as well. The best sex I've ever had was with women I both loved and hated at the same time. It was ... angry. Evidently the feeling was mutual as some of them would purposely try and get me mad at them, perhaps so I would take my anger out on their privates with my own.

Quote:

It's easier for me to really open up and go balls nasty on a woman I don't know and won't get to know better. If I know a woman well (as a friend or more than that) and unless I met her through something like this board, I tend to hold back and not really open up the can of sexual whoop ass. However if I meet a sexy stranger who for some reason wants to head back to my hotel, then if she's up for it we can get just as freaky as she can handle ... which is generally a lot freakier than their husbands or boyfriends know.

Shyminx 02-21-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

For the ladies:

Or

Both!

Rape by someone one likes and finds attractive brings about a deep sense of betrayal whereas rape by someone one hates brings about disgust. I think if I have to pick one, I would pick "someone you hate and find attractive". He is bound to pick up on the hate and try to humiliate me more. "If you hate me so much, how come you're so wet for me?" or "You may hate me but your body loves me!" kind of thing.

Quote:

Leaning towards stranger rape mostly but I also have fantasies with stepfather type authority figure who are not strangers.

dokturok 12-04-2011 09:22 PM

Hands down...rape someone I hate but find attractive. It's my number one fantasy. I also love the idea of leaving her naked, curled up in the fetal position, silently sobbing as I walk passed her, I throw a towel at her in complete and utter disgust saying, "Clean yourself up."

Remiel 12-04-2011 09:37 PM

Pretty much both...but yes, I do tend to focus my fantasies on someone I hate/dislike/think they deserve to be 'punished'.

Just the idea of humiliating/degrading someone who's annoyed me or made me angry through rape is a good turn on.

As for raping a stranger? It really doesn't matter to me. I think I'd rape the nice, kind coworker who always helps me and who'd even be willing to be my sexual partner if I just asked as much as I'd rape random woman #150.

clockz71 12-04-2011 10:08 PM

For me it would be someone that I hate. Better yet, someone who needed it so to speak. I can often think of rape as a corrective form of punishment.

Almasdeathchild 12-04-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clockz71 (Post 935814)
For me it would be someone that I hate. Better yet, someone who needed it so to speak. I can often think of rape as a corrective form of punishment.

sounds like what i like hehehe,cheers good sir:skull-bee

SirLost 12-05-2011 04:53 PM

Usually, my imaginary victim is a woman who knows and trusts me. It's the ugliness of an abuse of trust which turns me on in these scenarios.

Also, I like being a stranger who has been stalking the victim for a long time. Or waiting in an isolated area (like an alley) for an alone woman to violate.

Carrie 12-24-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remiel (Post 935798)
Pretty much both...but yes, I do tend to focus my fantasies on someone I hate/dislike/think they deserve to be 'punished'.

Just the idea of humiliating/degrading someone who's annoyed me or made me angry through rape is a good turn on.As for raping a stranger? It really doesn't matter to me. I think I'd rape the nice, kind coworker who always helps me and who'd even be willing to be my sexual partner if I just asked as much as I'd rape random woman #150.

Mmmmmmm :)

Fae 12-24-2011 02:55 AM

Quote:

For the ladies:
Or

Once you've answered the above questions ...

Not hate. I rarely hate and if I do those people never fit into my fantasies. Find attractive, never considered, or stranger but not hate.

MKP4 12-30-2011 02:18 AM

Wow - what a creative question!

hmm .. I'd have to go with my role-play preference:
To rape someone you like and find attractive ..

I think that having sex with someone you hate would just be a weird vibe. (IMO)

dokturok 12-30-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remiel (Post 935798)
I think I'd rape the nice, kind coworker who always helps me and who'd even be willing to be my sexual partner if I just asked

LOVE this. I can just imagine her sobbing, "Not like this...NOT LIKE THIS!"

lordbyron23 01-18-2012 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by death2Uall (Post 936810)
I actually have absolutely no preference in this question. Or rather, I enjoy either equally well, depending on my mood.

Same goes for me.When i see a attractive women on the street/in parks she would also become a victim in my fantasies as an very close female friend of me or someone i know and hate.
Like death2Uall said it depends on the mood.Sometimes you need some random women to put them in your cellar and sometimes you need a good friend to attack her on a walk in the woods.

But i think there are some difference in the fantasies then.
When you rape a stranger you imagine her whole characteristics, but when you rape a good friend of you then you know maybe how she would react in this situation.When you know that she is a fighter nature then you can build in that she struggle at the beginning and when you know that she is very afraid you can imagine that that she lay down fearful and sobbing tears. So You can make you're fantasies a little bit of more realistic.
Same goes for women that you know and hate them,but there you have also this feeling of revenge in you, so that the level of painfulness would increase.

JackInJill 01-18-2012 06:26 PM

To be honest, I'm not sure it matters (the two distinctions offered in the OP). If I'm attracted to someone, whether I like them or hate them doesn't affect how much I want to rape them.

I suppose the only added "bonus" that comes along with hating the woman is the fact that me raping her would be more of a "take that, you stupid fucking whore" type thing. I wouldn't really have that reaction with someone I like.