Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The definition of a Gentleman (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=23608)

batffink 04-11-2009 06:13 AM

The definition of a Gentleman

What defines a gentleman?

It's no good asking FitzFuckingRotter, he wouldn't know how to spell the word but I'd be interested in hearing your views.

I personally think that a gentleman is a man who gets out of the shower to have a piss or a lover who takes his weight on his knees and elbows or even a chap who listens to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.

Over to you.
:skull-bee

doggystylethatgirl 04-11-2009 06:20 AM

Opens the door for the lady,
Lay down a jacket on a puddle for her.

Give her a box of chocolates on a holiday,
Tell her I love her before going to bed.

Over To The Next Person.......................:skull-bee

Lucy. 04-11-2009 03:25 PM

I think its "gentle man" really.

A guy who opens doors, a guy who pulls out chairs. A guy who tips the waitress, a guy who greets you with a smile and a hello. A guy with good manners. A guy that eats with a knife and fork and uses napkins correctly. A guy who will stand up on a bus for an elderly person to sit down.

It conjures images of Pierce Brosnan as James Bond (Nice, sexy images ;) ) but really its just a nice thoughtful guy who puts others before himself on small matters like the above. I'm sure it doesn't hurt any man to do this but it does seem a bit lost on our generation.

pervipete 04-11-2009 03:42 PM

I have to agree with Lucy plus

Not letting a woman struggle with cases/ pushchairs going up and down stairs
or onto a bus or train. And letting the woman go ahead of you when getting onto the bus or train.

Just someone with good basic manners really.

somedude 04-11-2009 04:12 PM

Says thank you after he ravishes the lady!:D

sindyloo 04-11-2009 05:31 PM

Now a days would be a man who doesnt use the F word 4 times in a short sentence!:)

Sierra 04-11-2009 06:11 PM

A man who realizes that manners are important, like the grease in a machine.

A leader who leads by example.

A man who only gives offense on purpose, never through inattention

A man who will protect and defend those weaker than he without robbing them of dignity

In bed?

A man who lets her know he wants her, is turned on by her, not like he's doing her a favor. Mercy fucks are soul-destroying for a woman.

Whatever they are doing, he's doing it because he wants to do it, and wants to do it with HER.

pervipete 04-11-2009 06:16 PM

Definition of a gentleman easy - HRH

sparks 04-11-2009 07:19 PM

being yourself

gotta be careful opening doors and adjusting chair now a days

never know who will take offense

cheers

doggystylethatgirl 04-11-2009 07:41 PM

or could that be a "gentle" man

batffink 04-12-2009 06:47 AM

I just knew that we had a lot of gentlemen on this board and all the above posts prove it.:skull-bee:skull-bee

pervipete 04-12-2009 09:49 AM

someone who still believes in honour, no matter what the circumstances.

HRH1948 04-12-2009 06:53 PM

Definition of a gentleman:

Holding doors open for a lady and observing the ancient custom of walking closest to the street so that the errant chamber pot contents spill upon you rather than the lady you are with are just superficial gentlemanly behavior. The definition that I was taught follows:

A gentleman does not lie, steal or cheat and does not tolerate those that do. The order of a gentleman’s priorities is God, country, family and success. Honor and integrity are not words; they are a way of life. And, finally, until they demonstrate otherwise, all men regardless of birth right, intelligence, station, race, religion or educational background, deserve and are to be given respect. This holds true in all conduct with family, personal, casual and business relations, as well as with total strangers. Women, small children, the elderly and the infirm, must be given an extra measure of respect. Men that understand and successfully abide by all these concepts are defined as “gentlemen”.

Contrary to the custom in some societies, being a gentleman is not an accident of birth. It is a learned behavior.

Lucy. 04-12-2009 07:11 PM

That was a good one HRH :)

I am very very very interested to see FR's response to this question :p

batffink 04-13-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRH1948 (Post 333959)
Holding doors open for a lady and observing the ancient custom of walking closest to the street so that the errant chamber pot contents spill upon you rather than the lady you are with are just superficial gentlemanly behavior. The definition that I was taught follows:

A gentleman does not lie, steal or cheat and does not tolerate those that do. The order of a gentleman’s priorities is God, country, family and success. Honor and integrity are not words; they are a way of life. And, finally, until they demonstrate otherwise, all men regardless of birth right, intelligence, station, race, religion or educational background, deserve and are to be given respect. This holds true in all conduct with family, personal, casual and business relations, as well as with total strangers. Women, small children, the elderly and the infirm, must be given an extra measure of respect. Men that understand and successfully abide by all these concepts are defined as “gentlemen”.

Contrary to the custom in some societies, being a gentleman is not an accident of birth. It is a learned behavior.

That was a VERY good one HRH. You've obviously heard of "Gardyloo" :skull-bee

HRH1948 04-13-2009 12:50 AM

Yes, I am aware of the expression, Gardyloo!

During our civil war and during the martial law endured by the citizens of New Orleans by the Union forces, the Yankee General "Spoons" Butler, (given that nickname because he had stolen all the silverware in the city), marched his troops through the French quarter every day as a show of strength. The southern men were off fighting, but the resident women would wait for the Yankees to parade by. They would save their chamber pots until the occasion, and dump them out of second story windows on to the Yankee troops. Butler issued an order to summarily execute any sourhern belle that did such a thing again. There were no recorded incidents of summary executions. But, there were countless charges of rape and humiliation by the damned Yankees!

FuckingRotter 04-13-2009 01:01 AM

HRH very eloquently summed up what defines a gentleman to my mind. Just goes beyond mere convention and manners.

Lucy. 04-13-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 334092)
HRH very eloquently summed up what defines a gentleman to my mind. Just goes beyond mere convention and manners.

Somehow I feel disappointed at this response :( :p

pervipete 04-13-2009 11:46 AM

HRH, eloquent as always.

Hailo 04-13-2009 01:27 PM

Treats a woman as a equal as opposed to beneath him.