Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sleeping Sex Rape or Not? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=44048)

Derfouille 08-12-2010 04:31 AM

Sleeping Sex Rape or Not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 516907)
If you insist I have no problem pruning this thread.

Excuse me, but i find this thread excellent. I don't understand where the problem is ?
Drugged rape is rape ! In classic rape, women are generally so bad in acting, that it's rather better they don't speak ;-)

Please, don't prun his thread.

Crotch_Ripper 08-12-2010 08:12 AM

I'm sorry sleeping women being screwed doesn't look like rape to me or the other members who have complained about this thread.

Now I have asked the thread poster to take it in another direction, If hes refusing to comply I will correct it myself.

Derfouille 08-12-2010 08:26 AM

Ha ok, i understand. So there will be no more drugged or sleeping rape in this forum ?

Crotch_Ripper 08-12-2010 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derfouille (Post 517264)
Ha ok, i understand. So there will be no more drugged or sleeping rape in this forum ?

Depends on the context its posted. Please take this discussion to another thread this is for posting movies not debate. Thank you

Crotch_Ripper 08-12-2010 08:32 AM

Where is the rape in this clip? Theres a woman asleep who gets screwed with a dildo. This could easily be mutual.

Lil-Mac 08-12-2010 01:12 PM

This thread is confusing me a little. Why is there a movie clip in the idle talk section?

As far a s sleep rape in general goes there is tonnz of it all over the board so that that shouldnt even be an issue.

Legally, any sex that isnt consented to is rape. If a person is asleep, passed out, drugged or otherwise incapciated to the point where they cant give knowing consent, then it's rape

Derfouille 08-13-2010 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil-Mac (Post 517466)
This thread is confusing me a little. Why is there a movie clip in the idle talk section?

As far a s sleep rape in general goes there is tonnz of it all over the board so that that shouldnt even be an issue.

Legally, any sex that isnt consented to is rape. If a person is asleep, passed out, drugged or otherwise incapciated to the point where they cant give knowing consent, then it's rape

There is a movie clip because this thread was initially started in a MARS666's movie thread and Crotch_Ripper just removed the debate posts to this new thread.

I totally agree with you, as i said, i think that sleeping/drugged rape is rape, so it takes fully place in this forum.

pervipete 08-30-2010 06:13 PM

I have to agree with Lil-Mac on this.

perfectlyformed 09-05-2010 01:35 PM

If I'm not awake its not worth you doing it anyway :)

x

Lil-Mac 09-06-2010 01:24 AM

Somebody get the girl some damn No-Doze.. Pronto!!

snarkopo 09-06-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 535639)

x

Yes it is.

perfectlyformed 09-14-2010 08:44 AM

But if I'm not awake then you may as well be raping a hotwater bottle or sexdoll surley? Plus if I'm there so to speak then I get to have a bit of fun. Put away the drugs, roffies and chrloform. I'm 4'9 and weigh like 95lbs. Overpower me you fucking wimps lol

x

pervipete 09-14-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 543512)
But if I'm not awake then you may as well be raping a hotwater bottle or sexdoll surley? Plus if I'm there so to speak then I get to have a bit of fun. Put away the drugs, roffies and chrloform. I'm 4'9 and weigh like 95lbs. Overpower me you fucking wimps lol

x

True...all that is needed is a couple of drinks...

perfectlyformed 09-14-2010 12:56 PM

Thats chatting me up, not raping me :p

x

pervipete 09-14-2010 03:53 PM

Well, I will have to find a way to get alone some how...

TheOneSolo 10-22-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil-Mac (Post 517466)

I was thinking along the lines of consent. If the person is sleeping then they are able to decide. Then I thought about the times that I fucked my girl friend while she was sleeping and the times I woke up and I was getting head or was getting ridden.

I believe the issue that people have with raping someone in their sleep is that it takes away from the fantasy. Most have the fantasy of the person struggling and fighting back.

In some cases fucking someone when they are sleeping is rape and in other cases its not. If its someone have sex with and always sleep in the same bed, then I wouldn't consider that rape. If you put something in someone's drink then fuck them once they've passed out, then that is rape.

analeyes 11-30-2010 12:42 AM

if they are sleeping, then wait til they wake :skull-thu

analeyes 11-30-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

x

oh baby, i would have to have you moving around & letting me see the fear in your eyes :skull-lov:skull-lov:skull-lov:skull-lov

TheOneSolo 12-03-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

x

Once I ram it deep inside of you, you'll be awake.

Lucifer_L 12-07-2010 03:09 AM

If she's sleeping, she doesn't fight back, if she doesn't fight back, you have no need to force her, so no, it's not rape.