Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Murder / In-shadow Videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=14981)

woody2 09-03-2008 02:34 AM

Murder / In-shadow Videos

Anyone else find these videos disturbing? It's not even about sex, or rape, most of the time it's just murder. :skull-con I'm not judging, I'm just curious as to why these videos are appealing. They seem to be very popular lately.

ChiTownHoney 09-03-2008 02:47 AM

I dont understand your question. Murder videos, you mean, mainstream videos where a murder takes place?

In that case, Yes please.

Especially if the guy doing the killing is sexy.

touriquet2001 09-03-2008 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 202501)
I dont understand your question. Murder videos, you mean, mainstream videos where a murder takes place?

In that case, Yes please.

I love it. Especially if the guy doing the killing is sexy.

he means the ones in the movie section . search for "inshadow" if you want to see what he's talking about .

doesn't really do anything for me one way or the other . i guess more or less indifferent to them . give me "kidnapklub" vids over them any day .

ChiTownHoney 09-03-2008 02:58 AM

bah, its ok. I dont do the movies section. What happens in it?

touriquet2001 09-03-2008 03:01 AM

mostly the female gets killed ... sometimes they have sex first , sometimes after ...

Ragman 09-03-2008 03:02 AM

I voted no. Death really isn't my thing. I actually find it a little creepy, and when enjoying a movie.. a dead girl at the end can completley ruin the entire experiance for me.

Which is unfortunate because my favorite clip "forced entry" involves this fetish.. I always stop the movie before that part.

as a side note, i thought there was a motion a few weeks back to ban snuff like films... Did that ever go through?

woody2 09-03-2008 03:04 AM

Not really main-stream movies, I'm talking about the murder fetish videos. The guy basically walks in the room, strangles or stabs a woman and then the camera zooms in on the "dead" woman's face; end scene.

The way they zoom in to show her lifeless expression for like 30 seconds is disturbing IMO. Reminds of a show I was watching on a serial murderer who killed people and got off on watching them die.

Interesting to say the least. Once again, I'm not here to judge, just curious as to what others think about these types of videos. It's not a public poll or anything.

woody2 09-03-2008 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragman (Post 202521)
I voted no. Death really isn't my thing. I actually find it a little creepy, and when enjoying a movie.. a dead girl at the end can completley ruin the entire experiance for me.

Which is unfortunate because my favorite clip "forced entry" involves this fetish.. I always stop the movie before that part.

as a side note, i thought there was a motion a few weeks back to ban snuff like films... Did that ever go through?

I agree, and that's an interesting point about the motion to ban these types of videos. Where did you hear that? Some of them are pretty realistic and graphic, I could see them being banned in certain countries.

touriquet2001 09-03-2008 03:09 AM

i thought the inshadow ones had quite a bit of bondage in them and maybe some sex either before or after she was killed ?

mainly strangling i think chi , haven't seen many of them . not really my thing

woody2 09-03-2008 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touriquet2001 (Post 202543)
i thought the inshadow ones had quite a bit of bondage in them and maybe some sex either before or after she was killed ?

Yes some of them do. I should have been more clear, I'm actually more referring to the ones that involve just murder.

Gryph 09-03-2008 03:18 AM

I voted "No" Not into any Death, Maiming or extreme pain.

Some of the inshadow clips just had some bondage and sex, and those are the ones I liked.

Now they seem to be all about the killing, usally some kind of strangling. I'm not into that. the one that do have sex in them I cut off before the girl gets toasted.

Gryph

woody2 09-03-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 202547)
its not that bad. I of course dont watch any movies, but just by looking at the clips, I can tell its not that bad. Theres no blood or anything like that. I like mainstream movies where they kill a woman, its so nice and satisfying to watch her die, but these clips look too fake and tacky.

There are some scenes more graphic than others. A couple scenes where the guy walks in stabs or shoots a woman.

touriquet2001 09-03-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody2 (Post 202551)
Yes some of them do. I should have been more clear, I'm actually more referring to the ones that involve just murder.

in that case it's a total turn off .

ChiTownHoney 09-03-2008 03:22 AM

Thanks for that, however, it would be alot better if the murderer showed his face. Its such a turn on to see the menacing face of the person doing it.

Ragman 09-03-2008 03:30 AM

to each their own I guess< still does nothing for me, i like the emotion of a victim after the fact.. and of course.. there is no emotion from a dead girl.. i am searching the old posts to see if i can find the information on the snuff ban

woody2 09-03-2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney (Post 202562)
Its such a turn on to see the menacing face of the person doing it.

I guess it's the power, control and dominance factor that turns you on, (maybe the same case for others too). Although, the last thing I expected was a woman to find these videos appealing. I guess it's hard to imagine fantasizing about murdering someone in my case, let alone fantasizing about being the victim.

Ragman 09-03-2008 03:33 AM

I found the debate about snuff material.. but its a REALLY old thread.. i must have just seen it because someone bumped a really old thread.. My mistake...

ChiTownHoney 09-03-2008 03:37 AM

So what were the rules, are films that include murder not allowed?

ChiTownHoney 09-03-2008 03:40 AM

Yeah, these murder films do nothing for me unless I could see his face.

The best murder seen ever I saw was when this guy kicked another guy down and took a rope between his hands and got this satisfied, almost sexually satisfying look, and he said "this is the part I enjoy the most" and he strangled the guy. It was really hot.

Ragman 09-03-2008 03:41 AM

you can check it out here..

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....ight=Snuff+ban

though.. it probably shouldn't be bumped...

it looks like GRM did a poll to see what people thought and "no snuff" Won the poll..even if only by a little bit... and only because the yes vote was split in two different options...

but since there hasn't been any action taken against the in the shadows movies.. I guess it was more unofficial