Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyone up to anything today? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=97202)

WickedLady 04-16-2013 11:18 AM

Lol, now I'm confused, it's still Tues here!!!

FuckingRotter 04-16-2013 11:45 AM

I spent the afternoon wandering around the house trying to work out where I can do handstand push-ups without breaking something.

WickedLady 04-16-2013 11:57 AM

Outside?

FuckingRotter 04-16-2013 12:00 PM

No room.

WickedLady 04-16-2013 12:06 PM

:(

FuckingRotter 04-16-2013 12:11 PM

I'm 6'2", I have long legs and large feet, I weigh around 14stone. I'm really fucking clumsy. Cows get out of the way when they see me coming. I used to breakdance but mostly I broke shit. If I'm going to do handstand press-ups, someone needs to give me the Albert Hall.

WickedLady 04-16-2013 12:13 PM

I'll buy you the Albert Hall then :)

FuckingRotter 04-16-2013 12:15 PM

Cheers then! :)

WickedLady 04-16-2013 12:19 PM

Okay, anybody able to loan me a few million? I need to buy some rotter a hall.

FuckingRotter 04-16-2013 12:26 PM

It's some fucking rotter thank you very much.

WickedLady 04-16-2013 12:56 PM

I do apologise. Sincerely at that.

LIDM99810 04-16-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1249266)
I'm 6'2", I have long legs and large feet, I weigh around 14stone. I'm really fucking clumsy. Cows get out of the way when they see me coming. I used to breakdance but mostly I broke shit. If I'm going to do handstand press-ups, someone needs to give me the Albert Hall.

6'2? On fuck man! I'm obsessed with tall guys. Give me a tall man and I'm like putty :p

FuckingRotter 04-16-2013 09:45 PM

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedLady (Post 1249297)
I do apologise. Sincerely at that.

GermanChick 04-17-2013 10:43 AM

I'm getting ready to mow the lawn... and I like it. In my bikini (well, Sport skort and black bikini top) getting some sun and receiving instant gratification by making the yard look nice :D
Yep - I'm that kind of homeowner. Boring - I know. It's only the backyard though :) because my dear Husband (DH) doesn't let me mow the front :D

jwham 04-17-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1249928)
I'm getting ready to mow the lawn... and I like it. In my bikini (well, Sport skort and black bikini top) getting some sun and receiving instant gratification by making the yard look nice :D
Yep - I'm that kind of homeowner. Boring - I know. It's only the backyard though :) because my dear Husband (DH) doesn't let me mow the front :D

I remember one hot summer weekend last year when my wife was mowing the backyard dressed very similar too you. I was setting in my lawn chair under a shade tree drinking a cold beer watching her. I love the sight of her back slightly arched with her butt poked out as she pushes the mower along. But anyhow, as I set there enjoying my beer and the view, the old busybody from next door came marching up to me shaking her finger as she scolded me saying… “You sir setting there relaxing every weekend as your wife does the yard work I find reprehensible, I don’t understand why she puts up with you, you sir should be hung!”… Well I took a sip of my beer, lowered my sunglasses down on the tip of my nose and looked up at her saying… “I am hung, that’s why she is mowing the grass” :)

justmetoo 04-17-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1249928)

But mowing the front yard is always the most fun. Keeping it nice and close makes it all the more visually appealing.

justmetoo 04-17-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwham (Post 1250105)
Well I took a sip of my beer, lowered my sunglasses down on the tip of my nose and looked up at her saying… “I am hung, that’s why she is mowing the grass” :)

I love it.

Sasha Girl 04-17-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwham (Post 1250105)
I remember one hot summer weekend last year when my wife was mowing the backyard dressed very similar too you. I was setting in my lawn chair under a shade tree drinking a cold beer watching her. I love the sight of her back slightly arched with her butt poked out as she pushes the mower along. But anyhow, as I set there enjoying my beer and the view, the old busybody from next door came marching up to me shaking her finger as she scolded me saying… “You sir setting there relaxing every weekend as your wife does the yard work I find reprehensible, I don’t understand why she puts up with you, you sir should be hung!”… Well I took a sip of my beer, lowered my sunglasses down on the tip of my nose and looked up at her saying… “I am hung, that’s why she is mowing the grass” :)

Priceless! Absolutely priceless. :) I mow my own lawn, too, even though I've been sharing the house with men for the past 8 years. On the plus side, my neighbours all know me and like me.

FuckingRotter, you may come down to my house and do hand stands any time. I like tall guys with big feet. Ahm.

Sierra 04-17-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha Girl (Post 1250128)
FuckingRotter, you may come down to my house and do hand stands any time. I like tall guys with big feet. Ahm.

Hey Rotter - if she has a lawn big enough to mow she probably has room for handstand pushups.

FuckingRotter 04-18-2013 04:11 AM

Never knew Australians had lawns, just dry dusty scrub, barely adequate to support their girlf, erm, sheep.