Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Damsel In Distress Needs To RP (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167336)

napy666 05-04-2014 02:48 PM

Damsel In Distress Needs To RP

Hiya,

I have been a fan of bondage for a long time. But for me, my thing is playing that submissive damsel in distress role, when doing role plays. I enjoy playing the damsel and getting kidnapped, held for ransom or rescued.

I am looking for ONLINE Role Play friends GUYS only. I do have rules that apply, I DO NOT allow Sex, Oral Sex, Nudity, or Bra/Pantie scenes in my games.

BUT I DO allow groping, spanking, forced orgasms by a vibrator either a dildo or Hitachi Magic Wand device. I also love being gagged, I love BIG gags, stuffing, gagwraps, handgags, duck tape, cleave gags, etc. And being tied up, ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, breasts, hogtie, chair tie, bed spread eagle tie, etc.

IF you are SERIOUS and would like to play with me, I use KIK and Yahoo messenger to play. If your curious I am from the U.S.A. in California so that's Pacific Coast time zone.

KIK Napy666
Yahoo vampynapy666

pervipete 05-13-2014 10:02 AM

So I can play with your body, just not fuck you?

insearchof33333 05-17-2014 04:04 AM

Boy, for someone in "distress," you sure have a lot of rules.

I would only distress you more...because after I take off "dis dress." i will next rip off your panties, and give you my rules.

duracel69 05-21-2014 10:57 PM

With all due respect, I think you might be in the wrong place.

www.RAPEboard.com

The clue is in the name!

napy666 09-20-2014 12:20 PM

UPDATE:

It's been a while since I have been on here. But I again am still in the need of some role play friends. I again am into playing a clean version with NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY whatsoever, of me playing the damsel in distress and getting kidnapped.

Here's some more details;

My favorite types of Role Playing is me playing the role of being the damsel in distress so a lot of users have asked me what I approve and don't approve and this pretty much sums up what I like to happen.

I like to get kidnapped by getting grabbed then chloroformed while being groped then tossed into the trunk getting bound and gagged. Then once at the hideout or other location I like being left bound and gagged and just left to struggle if not being bound and gagged and groped. I also really enjoy having my breasts exposed having me hop around making them flop then slapped around a bit. If not I also really enjoy having a vibrator or orgasm device taped to my crotch having me squirm in defeat.

Another thing is I like it if the guy pulls his cock out and slaps me in the face or crotch so I leave the rest for you to decide when it comes to Rping with me.

TIE-UPS:

Chair Tied - Had each of my ankles tied to each chair leg, while wrists were tied behind me, or tied on the arm rests depending on the chair.

Bed Tied - I have been tied spread eagle sort of, I had my wrists tied above my head with my ankles tied spread apart - I disliked this way. I want the full on spread eagle way ankles and wrists tied spread apart on a bed with bedposts.

Hog Tie - I have been hogtied a few times really enjoyed it.

WANT DONE TO ME:

Chair Tied - with my ankles, legs, knees, thighs, chest with breasts exposed and tied together, also same way I just described except with my breasts tied up individually each breast tied up with a rope around each one.

Basic Tie - Just having my ankles, knees, and wrist tied with me gagged and left to struggle for a while.

GAGS TRIED:

Ballgag - Disliked
Ducktape - Liked
Bondage Tape - Liked
Cleave - Liked
Over the Mouth - Liked
Handgag - LOVE
Gagwrap - LOVE
Stuffing: Panties - LOVED

WOULD LIKE TO TRY:

Gagwrap - multiple ways for example stuff my mouth with a big wad of cloth or panties then seal it with duck tape and wrap it with bandage wrap then use electronic black tape or duck tape to tighten it and just build layers.

CaptiveSoul 09-22-2014 07:41 AM

I guess tying up and gagging a woman with her breasts exposed and forcing her to orgasm by groping and fondling and taping vibrators to her pussy would be a kind of rape, or at least some high degree of sexual assault; close enough for me anyway, if maybe somewhat low-key by the standards of this place. Nothing wrong with her being clear about what she's looking for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by napy666 (Post 1434069)
...BUT I DO allow groping, spanking, forced orgasms by a vibrator either a dildo or Hitachi Magic Wand device... I again am into playing a clean version with NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY whatsoever... being bound and gagged and groped... having my breasts exposed... having a vibrator or orgasm device taped to my crotch having me squirm... the guy pulls his cock out and slaps me in the face or crotch... with breasts exposed and tied together, also same way I just described except with my breasts tied up individually each breast tied up with a rope around each one...

[MODE=DASTARDLY VILLAIN]
Oh, you sweet innocent distressed damsel, you, heh heh... You can limit your roleplay activities however you like, but you can't control whether those activities are sexual activities or not. Everyone defines "sexual activity" differently. Simply caressing your lovely exposed breast is a sexual activity to me. If I were the one doing all of these fun wicked things to your bound and squirming body, you absolutely would be getting raped in my mind, if not in yours. There's more to sex than just having a cock inside you somewhere, you know...
[/MODE]