Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Orgasms (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6608)

Khaibit 05-22-2007 03:44 PM

Orgasms

Is it actually, medically possible for a woman to have an orgasm during a real (not roleplay) rape? In fantasy, it seems fairly common for the victim to have an orgasm as she is ravaged but in real life, it seems the only people who claim that this happens are rapists themselves and their asshole lawyers who need to be shot. I just don't see this being possible outside of fantasy (of which mine are ridiculous anyway, with all the vampires and demons and all, but still). Is there any literature or studies on this that anyone knows of? It would be nice if a law was passed where a lawyer couldn't argue "because she enjoyed it" in court.

Jezebel 05-22-2007 04:20 PM

I dont think that just because someone's vagina got wet she wasn't raped. It's a physical reaction.

BUT! It is also fairly impossible for someone to get pleasure from being brutaly raped against their will. Women dont' generaly get pleasure from having an object forcfully shoved into them without ANY other mental or physical stimulation. For me it's MENTALY stimulating because of my fetish, but hell...if even I get too into a rape RP then it starts to stop weilding pleasure to ME who likes it!
I think a lot of whether or not there is pleasure depends on the person being raped, who the rapist is to the person, and the mental and physical way the rape was played out.
The rapist would have to make it his goal to pleasure the woman in order for her to feel pleasure, and the woman would probably have to have doubts as to whether or not she wanted it or not (it's still rape even then)
Unfortunately MOST of the time RAPE isn't about mutual feelings, it's about the Rapist's COMPLETE SELF SATISFACTION AT ANY COST.

Good question, my darling. :) *mwah*

Khaibit 05-22-2007 04:49 PM

You bring up an interesting point about who the rapist is. I was thinking of the stereotypical dark alley stranger rape, but most rapists are people the victim knows. So if the rapist is someone the victim already wanted but wasn't ready to have sex with (standard date rape), AND he makes some effort to stimulate her it is maybe during a blue moon when the wind blows from the south and Venus is aligned with Jupiter and a politician somewhere is at that moment saying something honest within the realm of possibility. This would be the "best" case for an orgasm... but it still doesn't seem likely (though, if you are a lawyer with no scruples...)

The reason I ask is because a) there have been a lot of horrible stories lately about lawyers humiliating the victim with accusations like this and b) reading nathan's survey thread, it looks like the people who admit to being raped also tend not to imagine the victim having orgasms. Although this may be my imagination (I don't have a spreadsheet or anything) perhaps this is because real victims are more realistic in their fantasies? I have to admit that it's none of my buisness, but I can't help but be curious.

ego 05-23-2007 06:38 AM

Well, in cases others than beeing drunk/druged, i dont think a victim has orgasms. It sounds impossible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaibit
Is there any literature or studies on this that anyone knows of?

About this, i guess we have a member who could answer, but wont be around for a couple of days.

Emily Johnson 05-24-2007 03:23 AM

There are two types of orgasm that I have experienced, and they are very different.

First there is the clitoral orgasm. For me this takes lots of mental imagery. I've only had one with a man once, and he was using his fingers. A vibe works best to bring me to a climax this way.

Then there is a g-spot orgasm, which requires no mental imagery at all. It is a purely physical response (at least for me.) The g-spot is stimulated by rhythmic motion and pressure. Because it is a physical response, I can be 'forced' to have a g-spot orgasm. I believe this could happen even a real rape. All it takes is a huge cock or dildoe used in the correct manner. But would real rapists bother? I guess that would depend on the skill of the rapist and how much he craves the power of showing his victim he can force her to orgasm.

But then, maybe some women just cum easier than others?

Darkman 05-24-2007 03:50 AM

I bet it is, but not when im roleplaying, im more into taking what i want, and dispensing pain/pleasure rather than pounding away for hours. yawn

igor 05-24-2007 04:37 AM

Quote:

Is it actually, medically possible for a woman to have an orgasm during a real (not roleplay) rape?
Yeah! Sex can begin as consensual but then turn into rape if she decides she no longer wants to continue but the man does. At this point she is all lubricated and an orgasm is just a natural reaction.

dark_d3viant 05-24-2007 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkman
I bet it is, but not when im roleplaying, im more into taking what i want, and dispensing pain/pleasure rather than pounding away for hours. yawn

:skull-thu

xx

dark_d3viant 05-24-2007 03:17 PM

And yes, apparently orgasms can happen during rape, but I'm thinking more to do with a physical response. Probably doesn't happen very often, but having an orgasm *down there* doesn't mean you are necessarily enjoying it.

xx

persiangurl 05-25-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Is it actually, medically possible for a woman to have an orgasm during a real (not roleplay) rape? In fantasy, it seems fairly common for the victim to have an orgasm as she is ravaged but in real life, it seems the only people who claim that this happens are rapists themselves and their asshole lawyers who need to be shot. I just don't see this being possible outside of fantasy (of which mine are ridiculous anyway, with all the vampires and demons and all, but still). Is there any literature or studies on this that anyone knows of? It would be nice if a law was passed where a lawyer couldn't argue "because she enjoyed it" in court.

sure , why not?

if i drug you, tie you up... and you find yourself awakend to some girl hoppin up and down on ur dick.... ur bound to blow ur load at some point as well

:)

dashrendar44 05-25-2007 12:57 AM

either that or come real close and have her finish up with ya and walk away leaving you ound up and looking for release

MADDOGMCMANAMAN 05-26-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

lol why would that be of concern to you lol, just bust your load and scarper quick lol

Sephy 05-26-2007 06:30 PM

Keep in mind that not all women take a long time or require a lot of stimulation to reach orgasm. Some of us cum quite fast. (This can be a purely physical response that happens whether we want to or not.)

There is also a lot of information on the net about forced orgasms, which does apply in consensual situations (mostly bdsm scenes from what I've seen) and non-consensual ones (as in the case of real rapes).

I was never forced that way myself for real, athough I often enjoy the fantasy version.

But I have known other women/young girls who were raped where they actually orgasmed during the attack. And no, that was NOT from pleasure by any stretch of the imagination. It was merely a physical response they couldn't prevent. Of course, this adds even more to the horror and shame they experienced that remains with them the rest of their lives. It's also one more reason why a woman is less likely to report the crime. That was a big factor in those cases, anyway.

Davidman 05-27-2007 10:58 AM

It is a medical fact the many woman report orgasms durring actual rapes, even though they are terrified durring the criminal act. It just like one member said about. It is an ANATOMICAL reaction.

In Fantasy...I like all my women to have orgasms near the end of their rapes. Just like real life, it is something they can not control.

Sincerely Dave

Emily Johnson 05-27-2007 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephy
Keep in mind that not all women take a long time or require a lot of stimulation to reach orgasm. Some of us cum quite fast.

I wish I did! Easy orgasm! YES! And in multiples!

From "Last Tango in Paris":

Paul: When did you first come? How old were you?

Jeanne: The first time? I was really late for school. I started running and it was downhill. All of a sudden, I felt a strong sensation here. So I ran and ran and I came as I ran. The faster I ran, the better it was and the more I came.

WEIRD1976 06-24-2007 07:37 PM

I have this one friend who cums easy and years ago when she was raped she told me once she cumed. So yeah,I think it's normal as far as her body doing that.

GOATBOY 06-25-2007 02:20 PM

I enjoy a beer, but if anyone makes me drink it when i'm not in the mood I would be pissed off.

an orgasm it not consent.

WEIRD1976 06-25-2007 02:35 PM

Yeah,I agree.