Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   morioka. just joined (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=171312)

morioka 06-14-2016 12:38 PM

morioka. just joined

hello
i'm happy that i found this board.
i read several introductions. not sure how to intruduce myself. maybe a normal girl or maybe not normal. trying to figure out.
i read. i try to learn. i try to know better. about everything and about this topic in particular last few days
i like to be with understanding people in this board and maybe to make friends or whatever it's called in boards.
thank you
if you think i should add some information please tell me

somedude 06-14-2016 01:41 PM

Welcome to RB! Hope you find the fun you're looking for :)

morioka 06-14-2016 03:20 PM

thank you :)

viking_mxbae 06-14-2016 08:16 PM

Welcome on board!

Hi Morioka!

If you are here by your own will, you are far from just a "normal" girl. We are very glad to have you around, lets see how happy are you when we start being all polite gentlemen and start delving deep into the dark fantasies that brought you here.

Looking forward to dig deep into you, of course!

morioka 06-14-2016 10:20 PM

hi viking_mxbae
thank you for your welcome. i hope so too

viking_mxbae 06-14-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morioka (Post 1549561)
(...)i read several introductions. not sure how to intruduce myself.
(...)
i like to be with understanding people in this board and maybe to make friends or whatever it's called in boards.
thank you
if you think i should add some information please tell me

Going back to your first mail, and now that you mention this... I guess you did your homework and looked around the board before opening your account. You know what we are after here.

You will soon also understand (or you do already) that there are... So many styles of rape fantasies, of fantasy rapists and fantasy victims.

So, lets get this thing going. What are you looking for? What's your interest in rape? What are you expecting to find with us?

Only then will a better (and hopefully more complete) set of questions or interactions will follow.

morioka 06-15-2016 06:35 AM

thank you very much.
i don't know what i'm looking for. maybe first of all i hope i can learn more about all this stuff. i kniow i'm not looking for judgamental people and i know that here i can find understanding people.
however i like your message a lot because it helps me to think about those questions.
there are many styles. for example i have realized that everything started very recently and i have to clearify my mind about styles. last days something very embarrasing for me used to turn me on but maybe it will not turn me on any longer within next few days or weeks.
here i expect mature people, clear minds. maybe i can learn
i see this like a learning process for me. maybe i'm wrong.

Crotch_Ripper 06-27-2016 11:32 PM

You like to wear pantyhose?

morioka 06-29-2016 08:20 AM

yes. i like. but i can't as often as i wish

Crotch_Ripper 06-29-2016 01:14 PM

And why cant you wear them more often? You can tell me ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by morioka (Post 1551434)
yes. i like. but i can't as often as i wish

morioka 06-30-2016 09:15 AM

because there aren't ocassions, events where girls wear pantyhouse. unless special trending parties and events where i'm not invited because they're just for some people related to some particular themes that require expensive dressesthat i can't afford unfortunately

Crotch_Ripper 07-04-2016 11:19 AM

How about you post a picture of your legs wearing pantyhose and high heels? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by morioka (Post 1551559)
because there aren't ocassions, events where girls wear pantyhouse. unless special trending parties and events where i'm not invited because they're just for some people related to some particular themes that require expensive dressesthat i can't afford unfortunately

grants70 07-10-2016 06:12 PM

Welcome morioka. :)

morioka 07-11-2016 09:00 AM

thank you grants70
Crotch Ripper: how to post a pic here?

Crotch_Ripper 07-11-2016 09:07 AM

When you post a reply click on the go advanced button it will allow you to upload pictures using the manage attachments

morioka 07-15-2016 08:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thank you
here is the picture. obviouly it's nolt me but i think you all like it

Crotch_Ripper 07-15-2016 02:58 PM

That's very nice but I would like to see one of you :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by morioka (Post 1553581)
thank you
here is the picture. obviouly it's nolt me but i think you all like it

grants70 07-21-2016 05:19 PM

Yeah show one of yourself please morioka, amateur pictures are so much better than studio ones. You can hide your face and any identifying objects if you are shy. :)

morioka 07-23-2016 09:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 32278

Crotch_Ripper 07-23-2016 11:01 AM

Very nice picture. Your even in a good position bent over ready to get hammered from behind ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by morioka (Post 1554551)