Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   size differences (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=168773)

katiecat 12-06-2014 04:29 PM

size differences

i'm a small girl so maybe this is on my mind more then other peoples, but does anyone like size differences in thier fantasys? like a much bigger or smaller rapist or victim?

in my fanasys i love to think of it being a much bigger stronger guy on top my tiny body so id be even more helpless.

FuckingRotter 12-06-2014 07:24 PM

How small are you?

I usually go for very small.

katiecat 12-09-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1450226)
How small are you?

I usually go for very small.

im 4 ft 8 so pretty small haha :o

FuckingRotter 12-10-2014 03:24 AM

That is small.

FuckingRotter 12-10-2014 03:25 AM

I think between you and Emmy, Rapeboard now has a pair of dumbells to toss around. :)

justmetoo 12-10-2014 09:45 PM

As I'm 6'2", the idea of a 4'8" victim sounds like a lot of fun.

knockmeup 12-12-2014 12:36 AM

My rapists are always taller, heavier and stronger than me.

Oliver_Klozoff 12-12-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knockmeup (Post 1451264)
My rapists are always taller, heavier and stronger than me.

How tall are you?

knockmeup 12-13-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oliver_klozoff (Post 1451437)
how tall are you?

4'11"

StalkHer 12-13-2014 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by knockmeup (Post 1451632)
4'11"

That would be hot; as the rapists body would almost or surely cover your entire body. Imagine a 6'2" (74 in) man on your 4' 11" (59 in) body, that a difference of 15 inches. That is just comparing individual heights.
You would stare into his chest as he mounted you.

Just_Me 12-13-2014 07:04 PM

A small girl forced to take a much taller and heavier man, all the pain and all the damage would be greater. Her body would be too small for his dick, but he don't care. Her asshole will be stretched forever.
That is a dream.

Bambi3 12-14-2014 12:16 PM

I started a threat about fat rapists and how they turn me on - I stand with that. I'm pretty short and have a rather slim figure - I still want the huge and fat guys! I love the idea of being buried completely under a mountain of a rapist - there's nothing like the feeling of flesh pressing you into the mattress; no device of bondage will be equal to that.
PS - @stalkher: That pic is amazing!

FuckingRotter 12-14-2014 12:33 PM

I suppose if you could persuade your dream man to put down his Big Mac meal and the television remote at the same time, you might get lucky. Then all you have to do is employ that German genius for engineering to prise him off the sofa, making sure that he falls in the right direction yo pin you under him, simultaneously achieving his first erection in twenty years and entering you. After that it's easy, just slap his arse and ride the waves. Just hope he doesn't have a stroke eh? Not that you care, you just got raped by Ronald McDonald! ;)

BremenDruid 12-15-2014 05:31 AM

I've said it before on multiple posts and I'll say it again: I love the idea of the rapist being someone that the girl despises and is sickened by. So the idea that a fat guy who maybe doesn't really take good care of himself getting to rape a really hot little chick gets me going every time. I also think that because he wouldn't have gotten that much pussy that he'd be exceptionally cruel while raping the girl.

And by the way, a clown raping a chick? I would watch that.

Bambi3 12-16-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1451869)
I suppose if you could persuade your dream man to put down his Big Mac meal and the television remote at the same time, you might get lucky. Then all you have to do is employ that German genius for engineering to prise him off the sofa, making sure that he falls in the right direction yo pin you under him, simultaneously achieving his first erection in twenty years and entering you. After that it's easy, just slap his arse and ride the waves. Just hope he doesn't have a stroke eh? Not that you care, you just got raped by Ronald McDonald! ;)

No, honey, you got that all wrong!
My Germany engineering skills will enable me to follow him promptly as he waddles in - rather and surprisingly quickly - to fall down on the couch, pulling me by my hair.
I would then be able to fall between his legs as he unpacks his dinner and turns on the television and be forced closer as he breathtakingly multitasks and has my forehead hit his belly, his dick deep in my throat and his balls rhythmically hitting my chin before he even finished the first six ChickenMCNuggets OR the intro of The Big Bang Theory.
And as he cums, he'd point out that I still got a better deal than all the girls on screen...

nursewhore 12-16-2014 03:48 PM

I always fantasize about someone larger and stronger, as well as quicker and more agile for when I try and make a run for it. I am only 5ft myself

Route66 12-19-2014 12:56 PM

always had a thing about dominating a small framed victim...:)

Home Invader 12-25-2014 05:14 AM

Nothing against the shorter ladies, but I've always had a thing for tall chicks! :skull-ny:

nursewhore 12-25-2014 05:03 PM

Each to their own but as the saying goes "Good things come in small packages"

FuckingRotter 12-27-2014 05:03 AM

Or all over its face. :)