Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   She Got on the wrong bus<seeking 1 female vic> (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=38189)

rapeontheroad78 03-03-2010 03:07 PM

She Got on the wrong bus<seeking 1 female vic>

I was the leader of a sex and trafficing ring I drove a bus always lookin for a female who was the right shape always a skinny blond with blue eyes I'd always make sure she was a lone.

I was in a bus outfit I seen you siting waiting for the bus so I stoped and said "I dont normally stop but sence you alone and its late I'll be glade to take you I'm run the same rout as the bus that useally stops here. but the other bus will be anouther 30 min." I smile as I look you up and down thinking in the back of my mind how much money you can bring in.

annaseed 07-17-2010 07:08 PM

I was late getting home and not exactly dressed for the neighborhood - tiny white skirt, lskimpy little top and high heels. Truth was I'd been stood up by my stupid boyfriend. Well that's his loss. But now I needed to get home. The bus looked inviting. I stepped inside. Worse mistake of my 19-year-old life

rapeontheroad78 09-13-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annaseed (Post 498030)
I was late getting home and not exactly dressed for the neighborhood - tiny white skirt, lskimpy little top and high heels. Truth was I'd been stood up by my stupid boyfriend. Well that's his loss. But now I needed to get home. The bus looked inviting. I stepped inside. Worse mistake of my 19-year-old life

The bus was dark a lil light but you didn't seem to be thinking strat my luck I grab you and push you to the back to where a cage is and lock you in.

The inside of the bus is rusty and all full of trash we seem to drive for hrs till I stop and you can see where in some kinda building I get out and leave you see me walk away and then here a old door shut hard.:eek:

annaseed 09-17-2010 08:37 PM

Trapped in my cage, I feel fear rising. I try asking you where we're heading, but you simply drive. Then you stop and climb out, and enter a dark forbidding building. From inside I can hear men's voices discussing something. Desperately I try to make my stupid cellphone work. It's dead. I'm trapped in a van in god knows where, with sinister men a few feet away, and nobody knows I'm here. "Hey," I shout, "you had your fun. Now take me back to the city."

rapeontheroad78 09-17-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annaseed (Post 546462)
Trapped in my cage, I feel fear rising. I try asking you where we're heading, but you simply drive. Then you stop and climb out, and enter a dark forbidding building. From inside I can hear men's voices discussing something. Desperately I try to make my stupid cellphone work. It's dead. I'm trapped in a van in god knows where, with sinister men a few feet away, and nobody knows I'm here. "Hey," I shout, "you had your fun. Now take me back to the city."

You see someone diffrent coming with a bucket and a camra. he in some old torn jeans a tshirt, he then speaks as he enters the bus "funs just begining baby" he sits the camra and bucket on a seat and grins with a evil grin unzips his pants and begins to stroke for a few mins till he cums shooting the cum at you. "how you like that black seed baby. "