Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lysyn and SD Get A Room! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=67165)

lysyn 06-10-2013 10:17 AM

Still, the first two games were shit. I don't know why we fuck up so epically in the playoffs. It's just a matter of over thinking I think. I don't know. Also I wish my heartburn on Marchand. It's been brutal all damn day. He deserves it.

somedude 06-19-2013 02:29 PM

Myself I'm still trying to figure out how the Wings could play three games so awesomely and then suck for three straight games so badly! But hey, at least the Bruins are beating the Black Hawks so far in the finals and I saw that the Wings signed Datsyuk to a three year contract extension!

lysyn 08-07-2013 07:02 AM

Well... I miss hockey. Football soon though. :)

somedude 08-13-2013 11:33 AM

I think I might swear off of football after the 9ers got screwed in the Super Bowl!
It's been an interesting offseason for the Wings so far with them letting Filpula go and signing Alfredsson and Weiss. Though I do think signing Alfredsson might have been a mistake with him being as old and beaten up as he is and that signing put the Wings right up against the salary cap so they're going to have to buy out probably Samuelsson and maybe trade somebody else to make room once all the RFAs are signed!

lysyn 08-13-2013 12:47 PM

I am mostly happy with our team, glad Letang stayed. Smart agent he has got him a no trade clause.

somedude 08-13-2013 02:12 PM

Retaining Letang at D was a good move but your Penguins do need a bit of an upgrade and defense aside from Letang!

lysyn 08-14-2013 02:48 PM

Yes we do, but we did just get Jacques Martin as an assistant coach, so hopefully that pans out.

somedude 08-15-2013 12:31 AM

Jacques Martin should be a good assistant coach but he won't help as much as a couple veteran D-men would when the Wings come to Pittsburgh! ;D

lysyn 08-15-2013 10:38 AM

Well, we have Letang, Orpik, Martin... Despres is a damn good newbie, I look for good things from him as he is exciting to watch. Yes he still makes newbie mistakes but I think he has the potential to be big. Scuderi is back, Bortuzzo stayed... meh.. and while he's not the best, we still have Engelland. I love Engelland. Always willing to throw down and kick ass. Plus he's pretty.

No more Cooke.. I am saddened a lot by this. I loved him. Stupid Wild.

somedude 08-17-2013 11:22 AM

Well the addition of Scuderi might help the Penguins keep the puck out of their net a little more but with the loss of Cooke to free agency after trading Staal last offseason the Pens don't have the 1,2,3,4 punch up the middle they used to! And I'm still having to get used to seeing hockey players referred to as pretty!:D

somedude 09-21-2013 02:33 PM

Watched a couple of preseason Wings games and damn is the Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Abdelkader liine looking awesome! WATCH OUT EASTERN CONFERENCE 'CAUSE YOU AINT SEEN NOTHIN' LIKE THE WINGS!!!!!:D

lysyn 10-11-2013 11:57 AM

Hockey players are beautiful. Pens are kicking ass, Fleury is looking good... so far all is right in my world.

Also, hi! Miss me?

lysyn 10-15-2013 09:45 AM

Wow, guess not. That's okay, I still like me. :p

somedude 10-15-2013 10:52 AM

Of course I missed you Lys! And I also missed your post in the hords of Spam I've been cleaning out! Sorry about that:)

So far the Wings are looking good, though they've definitely had a learning curve with the new players like Weiss and Alfredsson added! But they were definitely clicking when they beat the Bruins yesterday 3-2!:skull-roc

lysyn 10-15-2013 03:42 PM

Well the Panthers spanked us, but otherwise I've been mostly happy. I miss Vokoun and Letang though. Neal too, of course.

somedude 10-15-2013 06:47 PM

Spanked you? The whole Panthers team spanked you? *couldn't resist* :D

Voukan's medical situation is just plain scary and hopefully Letang and Neal heal up quick so your boys can have all hands on deck!

lysyn 10-17-2013 07:47 AM

I am very worried for Vokoun. I have quickly become attached to the guy.

As for the Panthers spanking... I wouldn't be averse to such treatment... just sayin´ but I would obviously prefer it to be my pens.

somedude 10-17-2013 12:31 PM

I always am reminded of the hated Nashville Predators when I think of Vokoun, but wouldn't wish his medical condition upon anyone and hope he recovers fully to play again!

So you'd love a birthday spanking by the whole Penguins team? Tied naked to the net I bet...:D

lysyn 04-25-2014 08:35 AM

I would seriously think about benching my star players for my stringers, they won't take being in the playoffs for granted, and they would realize that while the blues may not be the best team they do have the heart we are lacking and they made it to the playoffs for a fucking reason. Quit taking for granted that you are better players because it's getting you stuck up your own asses. Honestly, I feel like my third and fourth line guys have more drive even if they don't quite have the talent YET. Fuck it, give them a shot if Crosby, Malkin and LeTang can't pull their own weight. I'm tired of losing in the first wave. Hell, I'm tired of losing period. And I may be one of the few here not blaming Bylsma, but it isn't his fault. Short of becoming a proctologist, he really can't help his players anymore than he has. They need to help themselves at this point. Sorry, /rant.

So... how you guys been?

somedude 04-25-2014 11:05 AM

Been okay save that the Red Wings are down 3-1 in their first round series against the Bruins! And if I believed in god, I'd say he hates the Red Wings 'cause the Bruins won game 4 due to lucky deflections off of Wings players on two goals!!!!!!! Plus Howard had the flu and couldn't play...REALLY?!!!!!!!!:mad: