Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lysyn and SD Get A Room! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=67165)

lysyn 11-11-2011 02:41 PM

Make suree you leave the flyin monkees out of it. I don't do beastiality. Not my kink.

somedude 11-11-2011 03:30 PM

The Wicked Witch of the West is the one with the flying monkies, but I'll be sure and not invite the Cowardly Lion!:skull-big

lysyn 11-11-2011 07:44 PM

Yeah but I hear those little bastards will change loyalties without any remorse ifsex is involved. Fickle monkees. And yes no Lion.. or Tigers or bears. And Toto will need a dogsitter.

lysyn 11-11-2011 09:09 PM

We beat the Stars 3-1

somedude 11-12-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 906501)
Yeah but I hear those little bastards will change loyalties without any remorse ifsex is involved. Fickle monkees. And yes no Lion.. or Tigers or bears. And Toto will need a dogsitter.

Well the fickle monkey can stay with the Wicked Witch of the West and definitely no lions or tigers or bears! OH MY!:skull-big And I'm sure we can find a sitter for the little dog too!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 906552)
We beat the Stars 3-1

Beat the Oilers 3-0!
:skull-bee

lysyn 11-12-2011 03:15 AM

Cept I have two totos and they arent so little. They arent named toto either. they weigh more than I do each. My two cts are about toto sized. one is black and white and one is gold. pens colors. and yay foor the wings cause I am nota huge edmonton fan. gretzky was definitely the man though.

somedude 11-12-2011 05:00 AM

Well I'm sure the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow and the Tin Woodsman can watch your too big totos not named toto and your little cats too as you go off to see the Wizard!:D
And the Wings taught those upstart Oilers what it means to play a real team with veterans who gotta shave and stuff! And Gretzky was a great player but I'm still partial to Gordie Howe and Steve Yzerman!:skull-roc

lysyn 11-12-2011 05:51 AM

I cant give the dogs names out. They are trained to know them. If my cat didnt know his name I would change it to Lemeuix and theother one Crosby which shows you where my loyalties lie :p

somedude 11-12-2011 03:58 PM

Crosby and Lemieux the goal scoring kitties!
Now that would be classic!:D

lysyn 11-12-2011 05:29 PM

If I werent allergic to cats I could get one for every player and have my own team. Kitteh League. We would be undefeated too.

lysyn 11-13-2011 01:05 AM

Johnson REALLY needs to practice more. Lately it seems like we lose when he is in goal and it is really starting to piss me off. Especially since I like Johnson. And I am also hating that figure skating little shit Skinner. Staal was amazing... our staal brother Not so much theirs. But we still lost 5-3. Fuck.

somedude 11-13-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 907499)
If I werent allergic to cats I could get one for every player and have my own team. Kitteh League. We would be undefeated too.

That would be a youtube sensation I think! Plus the kinda league a cat lady would put together!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by lysyn (Post 907736)
Johnson REALLY needs to practice more. Lately it seems like we lose when he is in goal and it is really starting to piss me off. Especially since I like Johnson. And I am also hating that figure skating little shit Skinner. Staal was amazing... our staal brother Not so much theirs. But we still lost 5-3. Fuck.

Sucks that your boys lost 5-3! Gotta hate it when the backup goaltender can't get the job done! Thankfully the Wings had Jimmy Howard in net tonight and so it was a 5-2 victory over the Dallas Stars in a good game!

lysyn 11-13-2011 03:29 AM

we kicked the stars ass the night before. and cam ward was in net for caroline. we tied it up in the third 3-3 but thenthey got 2 back to back.

And I dont even much care for cats. but they needed a good home... amazing they didnt bolt when they met the rotties.

somedude 11-13-2011 05:42 AM

Dallas with their five man collapsing defense scheme deserves to have their asses kicked as often as possible! I saw the recap of the Pens and Hurricanes game on the NHL Network and it looked like the kinda game that makes you wanna through a rock through the TV!
And good to know that you're willing to give kitties good homes and that they're cool with the rotties! And I still like the idea of the KHL...Kitties Hockey League!:D

lysyn 11-13-2011 06:15 AM

It was exactly that kinda game but if I woulda broke the led I woulda been in for some serious punishment. like no sex for a mnth. and no orgasms. and whippings that flayed off my skin or some shit.

KHL is a great idea but I would have the only team in the league and the cats would be like fuck you you want me to do what?

somedude 11-13-2011 12:43 PM

I imagine the punishment for breaking the TV would be long and brutal! And I've never broken a TV but sure been tempted a few times...but can't break it since 65 inch Sony LEDs don't grow on trees!
True, the problem with the KHL is that that one team would be so lazy and cattish they'd never even get one practice in!:skull-big

lysyn 11-13-2011 12:59 PM

Ours is a 50 inch samsung but same deal.
and no khl isnt feasible but it would be fuckin cute.

somedude 11-13-2011 01:27 PM

50 inch Samsung is a sweet TV too and can't go around breaking giant TVs!
The KHL would be really fuckin cute and would take youtube by storm!:D

lysyn 11-13-2011 06:55 PM

you could get a bunch of white cats and we could have a face off to see which team really is better. :p I have never seen a red cat so you could use food coloring on them if you wanted a red team.

somedude 11-13-2011 07:14 PM

The Detroit Red Paws vs the Pittsburgh Pen Kitties...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
That has some possibilities for the KHL I think!:D