Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Single, Double or Triple Penetration (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169706)

Hell_Kat 05-27-2015 02:08 AM

Single, Double or Triple Penetration

i personally get so hot to the idea of being double penetrated during a rape, even triple. The more guys beating on me, holding or binding me down, forcing me to do what they want, the better.

Although, even being raped by just one single guy who completely overpowers me in every single way has some serious appeal too.

Does anyone prefer ganging up on the victim by themselves or hunting in a pack?

And would you thrust your cock into her ass while another was in her pussy?

FuckingRotter 05-27-2015 05:42 AM

I don't share. If you'd had my fist in your cunt, and my cock in your arse or mouth at the same time, you'd know I don't need any help either.

SaintGremory 06-23-2015 08:09 AM

I prefer sole but I would definitely hunt in a pack especially if the opportunity was right.

josephinesweet 06-26-2015 12:09 PM

There's no anal penetration in my fantasies. It really hurts in my ass.

BremenDruid 07-31-2015 01:26 PM

Most of the time I'd start with just me raping her wherever I wanted to, but I generally like the idea of turning them into sex slaves who then will get gangraped by me and a bunch of other guys. Not just getting 3 cocks in her at once, but after one guy cums, then another takes his plan. And on and on for hours.

Molly Girl 08-13-2015 10:38 AM

I enjoy gang rape. The more guys mauling me and using me the better, though as FR says it can work if a lone rapist fists my cunt or arse whilst raping the other available hole.

Probably the gang rape wins out because there's always going to be a guy using me and as soon as he finishes the next will replace him, I do like the repeated rapes.

Bambi3 08-16-2015 12:37 AM

I can see why many guys enjoy a solo - but I like a gang on me as well.
There are just so many more twisted and sick scenarios to be played out.

For example when I'm forced to suck one guy and and another gets behind me and his thrusts shove the dick in my mouth deeper and deeper down my throat.

To hear two guys grunt and moan as they come at different times, mmmhh.

But, I can see why not everybody wants to share - one on one means that my rapists knows it's him, and only him, who is causing the terror and pain visible on my face...

Ravishers&ravishees 08-17-2015 02:29 PM

Why not? If the thankless bitch is being raped why not make all of her holes useful all at the same time? it'd be a waste otherwise. On another note I suppose the feeling of being the only one raping someone, slowly using all the holes for yourself is a little treat if you aren't into the whole gang rape thing.

perfectlyformed 09-10-2015 07:05 AM

Gang rape/group sex (in my experience the line blurs) is a very intense experience. As the one getting ganged you have so much stimulation. Cocks literally everywhere. you don't even question what is happening after a while. A cock gets shoved into your arse and sure it hurts but you don't stop to think about the implications or even keep count of how many times a cock has been up there. Its almost like being high or drunk.

Cock drunk I guess.

Once you are in that delierium 2 or 3 at a time doesn't give you pause for thought. In reality I only ever focused on the cock in my mouth and let my body respond to the other as it liked.

x

Home Invader 09-11-2015 01:30 PM

I don't like to share my toys, solo rape is my preference. But I do enjoy watching gang rapes!

justmetoo 09-12-2015 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1507574)
Gang rape/group sex (in my experience the line blurs) is a very intense experience. As the one getting ganged you have so much stimulation. Cocks literally everywhere. you don't even question what is happening after a while. A cock gets shoved into your arse and sure it hurts but you don't stop to think about the implications or even keep count of how many times a cock has been up there. Its almost like being high or drunk.

Cock drunk I guess.

Once you are in that delierium 2 or 3 at a time doesn't give you pause for thought. In reality I only ever focused on the cock in my mouth and let my body respond to the other as it liked.

x

I'd love to share you with a group of my buddies. I'm sure they would keep you quite busy.

perfectlyformed 09-13-2015 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1507857)
I'd love to share you with a group of my buddies. I'm sure they would keep you quite busy.

I actually haven't had a hard session with a group for a while. I must be getting old and boring lol

x

somedude 09-14-2015 01:33 PM

I imagine you're only old by the standards of a select few, PF! ;)

Poison 09-20-2015 05:42 PM

I'm a team player :)