Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Darker Thoughts? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=145624)

alexbrett 06-01-2013 05:44 PM

Darker Thoughts?

By this I mean mostly snuff stuff, putting a gag ring in her mouth and suffocating her on your cock as you fuck her throat? Drowning her while you rape her (pussy or ass), tying her or several women up in your house and using them as sex slaves/ hostages?

Anyone else have darker thoughts?

FuckingRotter 06-01-2013 08:22 PM

Drowning rape is great fun, but not for the faint of heart.

susan_haynes19 06-02-2013 02:15 PM

Choking while being raped wouldn't be bad for me. A strong pair of a woman's hands on my tiny neck.

Bad Man 06-02-2013 05:23 PM

The sex slaves idea has some appeal...

--TAG--

Sierra 06-03-2013 12:55 AM

The darker side has never really held much appeal for me, I have to say, even in fantasy. Death is not sexy to me, and the idea of suffocating or drowning is nightmare fuel. I've watched a couple of the vids and the only thing I can think about is that I want to help that poor girl...

finman 06-03-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 1272148)
The darker side has never really held much appeal for me, I have to say, even in fantasy. Death is not sexy to me, and the idea of suffocating or drowning is nightmare fuel. I've watched a couple of the vids and the only thing I can think about is that I want to help that poor girl...

Agreed. To each his/her own I suppose, but the idea of extinguishing life sort of takes the enjoyment out of what I envision doing to her...especially since the arousing aspect of the whole situation is how SHE feels about what's being done to her etc.

duracel69 06-03-2013 07:23 AM

Yes. Snuffing them always seems like a waste. Pussy is still pussy and can be raped again, in fact repeat rape seems the ideal way too me.

But, I do have one RP partner who very much prefers to be snuffed every time. I have killed her in all sorts of seriously fucked up and inventive ways.

Sierra 06-03-2013 09:49 AM

RP is different. Some of the RPs I've been involved with were so extreme that they couldn't really end any other way.

I have no objection to dying a horrible death on screen. ;)

pervipete 06-03-2013 12:57 PM

Its not my thing, but I suppose each to their own.

elementalist33 06-03-2013 10:34 PM

All of the above in fantasy. Killing in reality? Yea probably not, but I sure would like to make them *think* I was going to! :D

FuckingRotter 06-03-2013 11:30 PM

Well there's the trick eh? Making them think, or at least have their doubts. As her head goes under again, "what if he doesn't let me up again this time?".

phtlc 06-03-2013 11:53 PM

Oddly, the only snuff fantasies I have ever had, were about me being killed by the lady. I fantasize that I am still a virgin teenager and some hot cougar/MILF uses me for her own satisfaction, taking my virginity and then killing me when she's done.

I know, weird and fucked up but that's what does it for me

hong314 06-04-2013 04:18 PM

I like the idea of forcing her to star in a rape film. I just make it a marathon and film the entire thing as she's gangbanged until she's dead.

JackInJill 06-04-2013 04:37 PM

I like to push a lot of limits in my fantasies, but the snuff thing just never did it for me. The whole reason rape fascinates me is her reaction to whatever it is that's being done to her, including her reaction to afterward. Snuff kind of defeats that whole purpose, IMO.

bobrob 06-05-2013 10:38 AM

I know it isn't for everyone but I do like rape/snuff fantasy. It is all fantasy but sometimes a roleplay or story loses a tad bit of believability when in fact there is no other way for the incident to end that doesn't immediately put the rapist in prison. That said, I like the extra fear and humiliation added by the threat of death or knowledge that death will be the end result. I particularly like asphyxiation and have a big thing for the noose. The mental image of a beautiful set of legs struggling at the end of a rope is intoxicating for me. Again, none of this is real and I always make sure that anyone I role play or discuss with is on board or I leave this part out.

skiller 06-05-2013 11:05 AM

I heard so much about it just to see snuff film would be good.

Why I shud care if some slut want to kill herself :skull-evi

Ambush-predator 06-05-2013 01:50 PM

Actual death I don't find sexy, but the threat and fear of it, certainly, especially if the circumstances are humiliating. It seems lots of people feel the same, or thing like pictures of beautiful girls tied up while the space gradually fills with water wouldn't be popular.

Hailo 06-06-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1272504)
Well there's the trick eh? Making them think, or at least have their doubts. As her head goes under again, "what if he doesn't let me up again this time?".

Got the t shirt.x

Hailo 06-06-2013 10:31 AM

I've never had a snuff fantasy but I had a very random rape thought today. Being raped whilst busting to go for a wee. Not quite sure I'd be able to handle the pain though..

auburness 06-07-2013 05:26 AM

Not my thing.