Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Phrases That Turn You On (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=78971)

Cale 08-18-2012 06:47 AM

Please don't cum inside me!
Don't hurt me!
Anything but that, please!
I don't want to get pregnant!

lordbyron23 09-17-2012 06:21 PM

Phrases that turns me on are always the beggings of women during the rape. From all this the phrase "please, let me go" turns me on the most.I don't know why this turns me on so much. Maybe it is because in my fantasies it is rare that I let a girl go after the rape.Most of the times iI imprisoned them for the rest of the life in dark bdsm dungeons, turns them into sex slaves or snuff them.
Beside this I like it when you rape a adult women so hard that she forget all about her age and falls emotional back to a stadium of young age and begins to cry for her dad or mommy. Then you know in this moment that you have completly broke them mental.

Tosca 01-13-2013 10:57 PM

"hold her down"
"spread her legs"
"I'm going to enjoy making you scream"
"I'm going to fuck you all night"
"you like that, don't you"

they all just make me feel warm and squishy inside ;)

Chris1911 05-17-2014 06:49 AM

Please, don't cum in me!

DarkBlonde 05-19-2014 10:58 AM

Oh, too many to list. Let's start with: "Take it all." "I'm going to rip you." Almost anything with "bend" or "tied" in the sentence. The best, for me, is any sentence with "Fuck" in it.

Gilf Hunter 05-19-2014 04:29 PM

OMG, did you cum in me?

spike789 05-20-2014 06:00 AM

"Noooo, it's too big..."

orgasmstogo 05-20-2014 08:35 AM

Get on your knees ,wench.....don't use your teeth......now suck his dick ....I'll be back tomorrow for more!

orgasmstogo 05-20-2014 08:39 AM

phrases that turn you on

:eek:
Quote:

Originally Posted by orgasmstogo (Post 1399379)
Get on your knees ,wench.....don't use your teeth......now suck his dick ....I'll be back tomorrow for more!

orgasmstogo 05-20-2014 10:45 AM

I m goin to rip out your Tampon and fuck you raw ,dog and make you clean up afterwards.....

orgasmstogo 05-20-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger (Post 1116751)
NOOOOO!! You got me!

Oh yes you are my hostage now......

insearchof33333 05-20-2014 07:49 PM

How much is this going to cost me to make this go away?

BetweenAngelasLegs 05-21-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brutal02 (Post 1012886)
When i hear phrases like "bending her over" or spreading her legs, those turn me on.

What about you?

Spread those legs
Spread those legs, bitch
Spread those legs, Angela
Spread those legs, Lisa
Nice hairy pussy
Nice hairy pussy, Lisa
Nice hairy delta
Posing nude
Posing nude for her rapist
Spreading her legs
Spreading her legs for her rapist
Forced to pose nude
Forced to pose nude for her rapist
Forced to spread her legs
Forced to spread her legs for her rapist

GeorgeDaBrute 05-28-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkBlonde (Post 1399070)
Oh, too many to list. Let's start with: "Take it all." "I'm going to rip you." Almost anything with "bend" or "tied" in the sentence. The best, for me, is any sentence with "Fuck" in it.

Fuck that's hot. Has me all tied up inside..fuck it I need to rip some of that up.

forest4thetrees 06-01-2014 09:18 AM

For me it's almost more how something is said rather than the phrase itself.... if that makes sense.

Mephysto 06-01-2014 09:49 PM

"No, it's hurting me"
"No, not in my ass"
"You're going too deep inside"

GeorgeDaBrute 06-02-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forest4thetrees (Post 1403955)
For me it's almost more how something is said rather than the phrase itself.... if that makes sense.

of course it makes sense ,...
There is a world of difference between "No , Please, Don't, Stop!"
and "NO please DON'T stop!"

It's all a matter of time, place, and sintax

forest4thetrees 06-02-2014 07:02 PM

Not to mention tone of voice and all that jazz... if someone were to grab me and drag me into a dark alley I'd expect them to have a strong, commanding voice TELLING me what to do in such a way that I'd not want to disobey. You don't politely ask someone whom you're planning to rape to remove their clothes.... lol

GeorgeDaBrute 06-04-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forest4thetrees (Post 1404354)
Not to mention tone of voice and all that jazz... if someone were to grab me and drag me into a dark alley I'd expect them to have a strong, commanding voice TELLING me what to do in such a way that I'd not want to disobey. You don't politely ask someone whom you're planning to rape to remove their clothes.... lol

Tone of voice and body language ... It is that wound spring barely contained violance body language. The cold clear deep voice telling you exactly what your options are. You see you need options because there are always options.
"You are going to remove your clothing , your going to do it nice and slow and you are going to make it look sexy , or you are going to finish the night in this dumpster " thunk thunk

options

forest4thetrees 06-04-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1404875)
Tone of voice and body language ... It is that wound spring barely contained violance body language. The cold clear deep voice telling you exactly what your options are. You see you need options because there are always options.
"You are going to remove your clothing , your going to do it nice and slow and you are going to make it look sexy , or you are going to finish the night in this dumpster " thunk thunk

options

Bingo baby cakes.... another option would be to have said clothes remkved FOR me in the fastest way possible.... rendering them unusable in the future... :D