Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   real rape??? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1205)

wayneblackhood 08-17-2006 04:57 PM

real rape???

Does anybody know of any real(not fantasy/role play) rape sites on the web???

Grm 08-17-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayneblackhood
Does anybody know of any real(not fantasy/role play) rape sites on the web???

Oh wayne, wayne, this is a FANTASY site, if you are looking for real rape just get sent to the local penitentiary, you will be sure to get butt raped 10 times a night.
Sheriff
Grm

virginfantasy 08-17-2006 05:27 PM

^ haha nice

Sodoman 08-17-2006 06:02 PM

No Wayne there is no "real" rape sites on the net. As that would be criminal and illegal and would certainly get shut down and it would bring extreme negative attention to sites like this that only deal with "fantasy" BTW, good point Grm. :D

kodavictimm 08-17-2006 07:01 PM

Settle for roleplay and fantasy anyway. Not only is real illegal and immoral and just playn wrong but also you will find that only in roleplay nad fantasy can you truly have it totolly your way!

Sternenlied 08-17-2006 07:09 PM

What are you guys talking about???

Wayne, you want to get off on real rapes? Walk into the woods and put a bullet through your sick head!

joey 08-17-2006 08:27 PM

The fantasy is always better than reality. Total control, infinite possibilities, and communication with like minded souls via the internet. Won't get any better until they come up with that virtual reality headset.

kodavictimm 08-17-2006 08:33 PM

Or better still how about the holodeck thing in the star trek shows.

Sodoman 08-17-2006 08:38 PM

shit koda, that would be fun. :D :D

Rheostatic 08-17-2006 10:16 PM

Bottom line, sport, I don't think you are welcome here.

Tanya 08-17-2006 11:42 PM

dd

joehill 08-20-2006 12:08 PM

I dout that many of us here could afford real rape vids,its like snuff or necro its all fanasty boards its just a fanasty no one her whould do it for real. you can find real pics on the crime sene or the gore boards.

MarcEdeSade 08-23-2006 01:19 PM

There are plenty of real rape sites out there.

You should check them out, they're all full of whiny victims comisserating with each other and trying to feel better about it.

few actually help anyone, most aim instead to make them feel better. Some aim to make it easier to prosecute, and for tougher sentences.

IF you're genuinely interested, read up on what they have to say.

Tanya 08-24-2006 06:34 AM

d

queen 08-24-2006 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
Oh wayne, wayne, this is a FANTASY site, if you are looking for real rape just get sent to the local penitentiary, you will be sure to get butt raped 10 times a night.
Sheriff
Grm

Hehe! That was great!!!

Sternenlied 08-24-2006 07:23 AM

Don't mind him, Tanya.

Most of his pseudo-intellectual comments are supposed to offend people. That's what it's all about.

So don't give a crap about them! I worked in a help centre for abused women, so I know better. And so should you.

Tanya 08-24-2006 07:34 AM

d

MarcEdeSade 08-27-2006 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanya
er...I find that comment offensive.

Thanks, i aim to stimulate

Quote:

And how are they whining?

All sorts of ways. It's very personal.

Quote:

Real rape is horrible, they have every right to be upset and "whine" all they want

wull duh. Horrible, though? Not as bad as disfigurement, IMHO, but still quite nasty business. And of course they have a right to whine, but the real trick is getting past the part of it that interferes with living, and sometimes the WRONG type of support can keep a victim dwelling on the horribleness of it long after they should be moving on to other, more healing thoughts.

MarcEdeSade 08-27-2006 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Don't mind him, Tanya.

Most of his pseudo-intellectual comments are supposed to offend people. That's what it's all about.

So don't give a crap about them! I worked in a help centre for abused women, so I know better. And so should you.

Rarely do I aim to offend, typically only when someone gets self-righteous.

Actually, as my sig line suggests, I advocate the stoic philosophies and ways of thought that take charge of and responsibility for your own emotional states.

I find that many people are offended by the idea that no-one can MAKE them feel a certain way emotionally (short of chemical injections or other physical actions that affect brain chemistry directly)

As for my "working"experience, it's limited to work within the counseling unit of a prison. Some rape, PC interviews with (mostly) rapists and molesters, lots of drug recovery and anger management groups.

And always the looming spectre that someone could snap and I could end up on the receiving end of a riot.

Happy times!

somedude 08-27-2006 03:40 AM

Marc maybe someday one of those prisoners will snap and you'll be on the receiving end of something else that begins with R...! :D