Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   The Game Room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Stupid Questions Thread (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8618)

shysnale 09-14-2007 09:10 AM

The Stupid Questions Thread

Every single one of us has had some question that they were afraid to make a post about because it would get flamed, or posted a stupid question that got flamed. Well here's a place to put them. This is a flame free zone, a place for all your stupid questions. No rudeness or flames or thinly veiled sarcasm, and no "GO GOOGLE IT". Just remember: At least they're asking it here, and not making a new thread for it.

I'll start it off:

What is beer made of ?

jennysub 09-14-2007 09:13 AM

Beer is made of
Water
Starch source
Hops
Yeast
Clarifying agent

How many calories is semen? Is it fattening?

Sternenlied 09-14-2007 09:48 AM

Well, although I don't have any exact numbers on sperm's calories (they would differ extremly anyway) but ... :)

... I can assure you that sperm is actually rather healthy.

The taste and exact composing depends on the man's lifestyle (alcohol, smoking, etc.) and nutrition of course but in general ejaculat consists of many hormons and proteins your body needs and uses. Those components also (may) have an anti-depressant effect on women.

So don't worry about any possible fattening effect. Have sex after (and thus burning the calories) and enjoy his boner! ;)

Ntense 09-14-2007 05:46 PM

http://i13.tinypic.com/6gcfxhw.jpg

If Sternenlied is concerned about the calorie content or fattening aspects of ejaculate, then I doubt she has any problem finding boyfriends! :skull-lov :skull-thu

Quote:

I was in biology class once, and the teacher said there was sugar in sperm. One of the girls asked "Why doesn't it taste sweet then"?

When she realized what she said, her face went bright red with embarrassment.

When the teacher replied, "Because you taste sweetness with the front part of your tongue, not the back in your throat", the girl started crying and left class.

shysnale 09-15-2007 04:05 AM

Why is it that so many drivers forget how to drive entirely, the instant they enter a parking lot?

RapeU 09-15-2007 05:18 PM

Why can't life be easy?

shysnale 09-16-2007 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapeU
Why can't life be easy?

Because if it was easy, it would be insipid and we'd shoot a bullet in our heads

Vivienne 09-16-2007 05:02 AM

Where can i catch the next Bus from Berlin/Reinickendorf straight 2 Frisco??!:confused:
Any1 ready 2 top that!?!:skull-roc:D

shysnale 09-16-2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivienne
Where can i catch the next Bus from Berlin/Reinickendorf straight 2 Frisco??!:confused:
Any1 ready 2 top that!?!:skull-roc:D

In Harry potter's 4th volume. It's called the magic bus.

A guy jerks off in a swimming pool, how many chances over a million a woman gets pregnant ?

SirSinister 09-16-2007 08:58 AM

Minimum olympic size swimming pool volume is 2.5 million liters... which is 2.5 billion milliliters... average ejaculate is 2-3 milliliters... lets say 3... thats 3 over 2.5billion... now thats a fucked up ratio... but each milliliter of sperm contains between 20 and 50 million sperm...
Even with so many sperm swining around in the pool there is still FUCK ALL chance of anyone getting pregnant... seeing as if a sperm did get to a women she would first have to be ovulating and the lil bugger would have to survive the journal one past the swimming suit two up inside her and 3 get through the eggs lining... and seeing as the last part takes the combined work of a shit load of sperm...
It aint happening... ;p

If she sells sea shells by the sea shore, wheres she get the sea shells she sells by the sea shore?..

jennysub 09-16-2007 09:30 AM

I would love a semen filled swimming pool wow I would love to swim in that.

SirSinister 09-16-2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennysub
I would love a semen filled swimming pool wow I would love to swim in that.

Why am I not surprised?.. :D

jennysub 09-16-2007 09:39 AM

Sorry sir I don't mean to come off as nasty.

SirSinister 09-16-2007 09:47 AM

Ohh you dont have to be sorry for that... I can give you something to be sorry about though...

jennysub 09-16-2007 09:48 AM

Yes sir. I deserve anything you give me sir.

SirSinister 09-16-2007 10:03 AM

Ohh the possibilites... and so many toys to choose from...
Anyway I think we shanghied a topic...
Do you have msn?..

jennysub 09-16-2007 10:38 AM

i JUST HAVE YAHOO

shysnale 09-16-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirSinister
Minimum olympic size swimming pool volume is 2.5 million liters... which is 2.5 billion milliliters... average ejaculate is 2-3 milliliters... lets say 3... thats 3 over 2.5billion... now thats a fucked up ratio... but each milliliter of sperm contains between 20 and 50 million sperm...
Even with so many sperm swining around in the pool there is still FUCK ALL chance of anyone getting pregnant... seeing as if a sperm did get to a women she would first have to be ovulating and the lil bugger would have to survive the journal one past the swimming suit two up inside her and 3 get through the eggs lining... and seeing as the last part takes the combined work of a shit load of sperm...
It aint happening... ;p

If she sells sea shells by the sea shore, wheres she get the sea shells she sells by the sea shore?..

lol thank you for that great answer SirSinister. And don't worry about raping JennySub in this thread it just gives me more inspiration for more weird questions lol

So to your last stuff :

Quote:

If she sells sea shells by the sea shore, wheres she get the sea shells she sells by the sea shore?
She gets the sea shells when the dog barks and the shark attacks. Cause when the shark attacks the dog barks and he ain't got shells so he turns fresh meat in the sea.

Why a foot has 5 toes ?

jennysub 09-16-2007 01:21 PM

To me there are no dumb questions because it is me who is dumb and often don't understand the questions.

RapeU 09-16-2007 11:17 PM

Why is it there\'s so many types of im servers? Can\'t we have only one?

No...that may be a smart question...*ponders for a stupid question*

Why am I hungry?